It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is your credit score the mark of the beast?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
I went to get a loan and I was told I needed a 700 to get it. ... The bank loan officer got up for a cup of coffee and I saw something on her screen that said 666 on it.

It appeared to be under the category "minimum credit score". Just to clarify, my credit score was not that number, so why would that exact number be on her screen and in bright red letters?

It was a subliminal sub-conscious programming message directed at the loan officer.

"If you are a true believer in the devil you are authorized to make this loan."

"If you are not a true believer in the devil then make this loan at your own risk."

It is likely that the loan officer got up to get some coffee while he/she contempleted his/her true belief.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
As we move further into a buy now, pay later society, your credit score becomes more and more important. What is the minimum acceptable credit rating? Could it be 666. Without that minimum number, one definitely has trouble buying anything on credit. And we continue to get pushed into a credit only society. Is the mark not a physical mark, but a line in the sand, like, on your marks, get set, go! type of mark?
Don't get me wrong, if you borrow, you should pay back. But there's been plenty of good, honest people who lost everything they worked for because they couldn't pay the bank, or the lender. Is money really that important, that we need to ruin someones life if they get a few months behind? Think about it.

It is not a physical mark. It deals with the forehead and the right hand, but only in the terms of their Generative nature.

The forehead is your forehead. Your conscience. "Having their conscience seared with a hot iron"...

The right hand is your action. Your conduct.

The conscience and the conduct need to be hand in hand.

It says in the Greek, "Let him pebble the number". The reason this is said is because a pebble, like a marble, was used to cast "Lots" over inheritance in the old world.

It was also used with the roman abucus.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbc70e8977cb.jpg[/atsimg]

The numbers are in ratio. 600/60/6 This is the same concept as the Mayan calendar, exponential increase to horizon. This is a symbol of the pyramid turned upside down, or the capstone falling on the ones, the chief builders those who are holding up the roof....the generation in which "Love grows cold"...be it you, me anyone. It is also the cross.

Lucifer LHC cern...the light barer...666 logo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11082d26521e.gif[/atsimg]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join