It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UT Professor Embraces Population Reduction!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
according to this professor 90% of the worlds population needs to go ....also every one who gets to survive has to bury 9 others

what a sad decline in american education when such an individual is at the helm of a classroom full of students looking up to him

according to this professor 5.8 billion lives he says are " turning the planet into a fat , human biomass "... what a day we live in!!!

if anyone out there subscribes to this kind of thinking i can only hope that there one of the nine someone else has to pick up.!!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
story.seguingazette.com...

sorry here's the page link if it works having trouble with link's

[edit on 3-4-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
To be quite frank isn't it just natural we die? I mean animals often live in a chain take for example foxes eat rabbits, when the rabbit population is the fox population goes up and then as that 'natural resource' (rabbits) deteriorates the fox population will also follow trend and also decrease.

As intelligence levels, science and technology increases, human populations will rise as diseases which would have naturally culled (sp?) the population can be beaten by drugs/ operations and the like. In the long run and it isn't particulary nice saying but if it did happen surely that 10% would be better off and resources (coal, oil) would be readily available.

It's only an idea but are diseases such as bird flu nature's way of culling the ever growing human population?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
well i'm not against natural selection or anything i just think that joyfully waiting for the human collapse by apocalyptic means is going to far

it's kinda like wishing a nuclear holocost would happen. he says he's not campaigning for genocide but it does'nt sound like he's against it ethier!!

[edit on 3-4-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Wow, that guy must have some serious problems. We are not really destroying the planet, because all the ecological stuff that is happening now, was going to happen anyways. I cant belive that this guy is allowed to speak. He is a wacko! He makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
We of the tinfoil hat persuasion feel that the NWO has plans so their lineage can continue in opulence and luxury at the expense of the ordinary rabble.

If I was of the elite and I saw nonessential humans using up all my natural resources, I think I would "thin the herd".

Engineered wars and famine's don't quite work fast enough so quicker methods of extermination need to be applied. Watch the sky!!

It's a brave new world; welcome to the monkey house!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
OK this guy's an ecologist, not a virologist, otherwise he would know that ebola is a very inefficient way of killing people off. There is only a 50% chance of dying if you have it, and once you have had it and survived, you are immune.
Having said that, yes, we could do with alot less people, no doubt about it. But I'm against killing people off by whatever methods.

-Forestlady

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What i found entertaining is this professor loves Lizards and Snakes

uts.cc.utexas.edu...

Hohum..........

Wish I could watch everyones faces at the same time when some of David Ickes research starts becoming more and more real concerning reptillians

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think it's a simple matter of asking him if he's going to volunteer to be first for the 'chop'.. Am sure he'd soon change his views!!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights
I think it's a simple matter of asking him if he's going to volunteer to be first for the 'chop'.. Am sure he'd soon change his views!!

I dont think so...Poor guy looks like one of those tranced out Hindu Swami cult leaders that never came back after the window pane(lsd) he took at Woodstock

he might not even know he is alive

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

join