It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ipod Wont Work!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
My Ipod wont work properlyyyyy

It wont work when i put it into the speaker dock, only if i plug it in by a wire (It's ment to go on the front bit)

And when I try put songs on it it just doesn't do anything! It's not full either

It lets me put pics on, and take songs off, but if i add a file it doesn't even come up. They come up when I paste them into the library thingy but even after I click update Ipod they don't actually go on it

Anyone got any ideas?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I have no clue...but something similar happened to my friend...i'll ask him about it tomorrow. But in the mean while you should probly check out the apple website and check the FAQ thing...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Make sure you have the latest iPod and iTunes software. If not, update them. If after update it still does not work, go to start and find iPod software (or something like that) open the program and reset your iPod. That should fix it.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
well does anyone know what to do ... see i just got a new ipod a few weeks ago and then when i pluged it on this morning my computer says that it is a unknown file and now its like forzze up and I WANT TO LISTION TO MUSIC

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
my 30 GB ipod screen is broken how can i fix it myself at home

top topics

join