It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capt Eric May and the Ghost Troop, Who are they?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
In a thread of reverse speech prediction of a nuke in Texas**Linky**, a now banned member(for reasons unknown), Aztecatl posted a link to (2) 59min mp3's of a radio program featuring a gentleman by the name of Captain Eric May. In this recording he claimed, by way of his own military training, that he had determined some very Eye Opening things. In the recording is another recording of an EMP explosion he predicted due to what he picks up on and witnessed while it happened while copters are heard in background. I highly recommend listening to them. you can fast forward thru the commercials.

OkCity, OK (Murrah Building) NyCity, NY (Twin Towers) and now TxCity, TX. i hadnt put 2+1 together when the thread was created until i heard this man. Heres the Audio Link for you.

Now who is Capt Eric May. The Google and Yahoo links were few and scattered but here is the best i found of this man and his troop.

Eric May Bibliography

Another link from that Site

Some sort of rebuttal with info of May

I dont think this guy will be alive much longer, but then again, he may know how to stay alive. Or then again he maybe a complete whackjob, i was just surprised not to find a more in depth discussion about him. Heck, look how long we spent harpin about yahweh. This guys predictions are done on his training and what information he gets. If infact he does have that training.

If this guy is who he says he is and knows who he says he knows, can the
great investigators we have here get in contact with this guy and see if he is available to enter into some discussion or maybe an interview here on ATS? And also maybe debunk if he is on the up and up. I think this person could be a wealth of information to alot of areas we discuss around here if he is. Everyones thoughts on this?

i did a search and only found a couple threads about a prediction back in Sept about Cpt May.

I put this in the war on terrorism forum because of this guys start in a battle of baghdad coverup amongst other things. Its internal terrorism if our government is doing these things to us. Just seemed fitting. Mods move it where you deem more appropriate.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by S1LV3R4D0]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
about time.... on this thread ..the information given by eric may on the mp3's deserved it's own thread and not to be lost in the" russian nuke thread"

i think it's very important to take a look at the information presented on this mp3 as it seems that this guy can predict with some certainty when attacks are most likely to be made

he actually predicted what i believe were attack's on are refineries in texas the last couple of years the media called "accidents" and i agree with silerado that he'll probably end up dead before to long!!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Thats why i made this thread Sentinel, i didnt want it lost in the skimming of the monthly attack predictions. If someone could figure out how to get those mp3's saved. I dunno if thats copyrighted but id just like a personal copy incase the audio goes missing. not for linking purposes of course. an m3u is a playlist linked to some files. id even pay for a copy of the those audio files to add to my collection.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
www.geocities.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.geocities.com/onlythecaptain/

here's the other link i found concerning this fellow he's certainly getting his name out there . his picture is also on this site

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
That would be link number 3 from my original post Sentinel. Chk out all the links up there. They are a good place to start to try to find info. Im off to wash the fire smell out of everything i could salvage, ill be gone all day. Ill check the thread when i get back 2nite to see if any new developments.

Good Hunting
Ciao

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Isnt' this the guy who claimed that he had 'figured out' on his own the secret codes that 'they' use, and that because of this he was able to predict a nuke attack in texas, which, never happened? Why question who this guy is, he's apparently a lunatic.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just listening to the audio clips of this guy. Seems pretty intelligent, but sorry, all this looking for codes in dates is simply ridiculous, in my opinion. I mean, you can find anything you want by doing that....you can pick any date and make it seem like it has some significance if you want.

He just sounds like a guy with a very active imagination to me. Sorry

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I too thought he jumped on the whacky bus when he started with the numbers. But the same thing keeps jumping out in my mind OkCity,OK--NyCity,NY--TxCity,TX.

What about this so called EMP explosion in tx he describes witnessing while choppers over his head?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hit the www.rbn.com archives...
Greg Syzmanski show 060124 and also
do a search for cloak and dagger...
should be 3 files total...
if trouble u2u me and I'll set you up with an FTP...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
he claimed not that he believes in the codes & dates given but that the individuals who perform the terrorist acts believe in the occultic power so to speak ....of these dates.

i believe that to some people these dates have some sort of meaning just because someone might think this is stupid & idiotic does not mean that someone else possibly someone with great power might believe that these dates are an appointment for destruction & terror.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Very Kewl, thanx for that info Kaminski. Thats why i was requesting we get some good investigators on this. Im in no way, a good PI like some around here.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i believe he set a 90 day timetable for all of this to play out....which would mean it happens sometime before april 24th. the ken welsch school of thought says that reverse speech analysis strongly indicates an easter date, which i believe is the 13th this year.

face it, eric may AND the government both know about conspiracy websites. they were both well aware of what would happen if he were to go on some alternative program talking this stuff

we would gallop around the barnyard bracing for the big nuke attack, only to look in puzzlement at the ATS screen when it didn't come to pass.

i am all for the discussion [and prevention] of the next terrorist event, but SOMEONE SOMEWHERE wants to make us nuts with this onslaught of warnings. how much is too much?

???
???

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yeah Sil... the bizzaro stuff with the atmospheric anomalies in Tx, TX is what I want to see pics or video from... any help folks? Anybody know where the shuttle was exactly at the time of the anomalies?... also be interested to know where the three mini-sats from the recent Pegasus launch were at that time too... and where they were during the recent Iran quakes... and who or what has Nelson Thal/Lenny Bloom got to do with this?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Victor, Easter is the 16th this yr. there was a link in the russian nuke tx thread about something that went down on that day in tx city in 1947 or 46 easter april 16th. can it be that they are sooo involved that they actually play these city name, certain numbered dates games?? Im purely speculating here.

I didnt really think the secret group, bohemian grove thing held much water. but ill just wait and see if this adds more evidence to it. God im such a victim of cry wolf syndrome, im sooo tired of hearing it, but this guys credentials, if any are better than the hooker and the other hoaxers. Unless he has no credentials, then he is lumped in with the rest of the BS Artists, President yahweh, treasurer Serpo and the rest will welcome him with open arms.

Victor, i dont stare at my ATS when another prediction fails, i say thank god they were wrong again. I dont wish another attack upon the american people. I just have had a gut feeling for a couple years that it was coming, and this kinda goes along with it. I am also in agreement, when is it enuff? When it actually happens, when the truth finally comes out about JFK, 9/11 and the rest, or when I end up in a looney bin from thinking as i do...hehe.

I in no way meant offense to anyone in or affiliated with mental facilities by the word looney. it was meant in the cartoon fashion that i wrote it

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Truth is a very valuable and rare commodity these times...
For me the truth is evident.
I suppose the truth is evident to many...
Perhaps the question should now be something like," OK, now who do we trust to do something about such a potential truth?"
I'm not sure the vehicle big enough to carry this truth has been built yet!
What mechanisms would you trust?
Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

ca.groups.yahoo.com...

it seems eric may is not without his detractors....some of whom have seen fit to sound the fruitcake alarm.

last year it was paul williams, whose credentials were impressive [after all, he was a CONSULTANT TO THE F.B.I.
]. THIS year, we have captain may, whose name is rapidly becoming synonymous with false alarms. try and see the big picture, folks. in the short term i feel america's next big thing is another hurricane, and in the longer term it is the BIRD FLU we have to watch [no pun intended] like a hawk.

a nuke going off in a major city is a distant third on the threat list.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
hang on - he's getting attacked by some nutcase who believes in that whole stupid "chemtrails" thing?
Or am I reading it wrong....it's late and I'm tired. If Cap May is pro-chemtrails then he instantly goes on my nutjob list. If he doesn't and is trying to talk some sense into the chemtrail mob then I have new-found respect for the guy
Which is it?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Cpt. Eric H. May "Ghost Troop Commander" Houston, Texas

To read of Cpt. May's current articles and interviews ...go to:

www.lonestaricon.com

Also his yahoo group is:

www.ghosttroop.net

I also do the latest postings for him in www.Indymedia.org...

Yes, he is all he claims and definently the real thing.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
In a thread of reverse speech prediction of a nuke in Texas**Linky**, a now banned member(for reasons unknown), Aztecatl posted a link to (2) 59min mp3's of a radio program featuring a gentleman by the name of Captain Eric May. In this recording he claimed, by way of his own military training, that he had determined some very Eye Opening things. In the recording is another recording of an EMP explosion he predicted due to what he picks up on and witnessed while it happened while copters are heard in background. I highly recommend listening to them. you can fast forward thru the commercials.

OkCity, OK (Murrah Building) NyCity, NY (Twin Towers) and now TxCity, TX. i hadnt put 2+1 together when the thread was created until i heard this man. Heres the Audio Link for you.

Now who is Capt Eric May. The Google and Yahoo links were few and scattered but here is the best i found of this man and his troop.

Eric May Bibliography

Another link from that Site

Some sort of rebuttal with info of May

I dont think this guy will be alive much longer, but then again, he may know how to stay alive. Or then again he maybe a complete whackjob, i was just surprised not to find a more in depth discussion about him. Heck, look how long we spent harpin about yahweh. This guys predictions are done on his training and what information he gets. If infact he does have that training.

If this guy is who he says he is and knows who he says he knows, can the
great investigators we have here get in contact with this guy and see if he is available to enter into some discussion or maybe an interview here on ATS? And also maybe debunk if he is on the up and up. I think this person could be a wealth of information to alot of areas we discuss around here if he is. Everyones thoughts on this?

i did a search and only found a couple threads about a prediction back in Sept about Cpt May.

I put this in the war on terrorism forum because of this guys start in a battle of baghdad coverup amongst other things. Its internal terrorism if our government is doing these things to us. Just seemed fitting. Mods move it where you deem more appropriate.

If attacks are made known to the public as Cpt.May does...the "powers that be may just change their minds on doing things" People are extremely aware of 'gov't conspiracy' after 911 and watch and listen to everything...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
arabesque911.blogspot.com...

Who is Captain May?

A supporter of "next 9/11" research and articles, anti-Semitism, numerology, and accusations of COINTELPRO against 9/11 researchers/activists.

[...]

...Radio interviews and a list of articles by May are numerous and the “next 9/11” theme is strongly emphasized. A sample of article titles advocating this theme include:

· A Nuclear Nightmare - The Portland Plot

· Stage Set for 'New Pearl Harbor'? Only a domestic terror attack can save discredited Bush

· Loose Nukes Looming Near By

· 911-2B: American Nightmare & Neocon Fantasy

· Staging the Portland Nuke (A Comedy of Terrors)

· A Dawning Dictatorship? (911-2B & NSPD-51)

· Next 9/11, Summer, 2007? (w/ Top Three U.S. Nuke Targets)

· Is this Administration planning another 9/11 on May 11th?

· Operation Apocalypse, End-Timers and End-Game Strategy

· 911 Truth and Texas Terror

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Arabesque]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join