It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COINTELPRO and ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Well I guess Im banned for asking too many uncomfortable questions. Was nice knowing everyone. Enjoy the board and remember, asking questions is dangerous....

Wish I could give out my email so I could continue to discuss things with all of you, but I doubt that admin would allow it since I might give out dangerous material...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
WHAT?!?!?!?!?

I hope you're kidding. Hell I didn't even think you were being serious with all of that in the first place. It all seemed a bit tongue in cheek to me.

Well, I sure hope this is just a joke.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ask admin, specifically William, it wasnt my idea

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Although I will not violate Williams privacy by posting his U2U to me, I will post my response to him...

Currently I am not discussing Whispers. If someone asks me a question about it, I am not going to shy away from it.

I also have not, and never will, discuss hacking in any capacity or role whatsoever. All I have ever wanted to discuss was current events.

Am I with you or against you? Why do you ask? I have never done anything contributing to the detriment of the board.

If you wish to ban me simply for looking at current events, then perhaps my motives are not the ones that are suspect.

Do I accept Whispers as a hoax? No. I have my own beliefs, and I am not willing to sacrifice my own values or integrity for anyone for any reason. However, if you wish me to decist from discussing them I will do so (and have done so) albeit under duress and protest.

As you have indicated that there will be no trade of dialouge on the subject, it sounds as though you have already made up your mind on the subject. I have to wonder why you contacted me then?

I hope that I have answered your questions as fully as possible.

I would be interested in exactly what your decision is. I am sure the whole board would be as well.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
im imporessed, masked, as Japanese and Russian are the two other languages i wanted to get handy for.

I took three years of Deutsch in highschool, sadly they threw the program out instead favoring spanish because of all the people who spoke it. I desired to cintinue, but had little desire to take spanish, so, here I am, German and elvish being the only tounges left to me.

But thankfully, DR is here and alive and well, and has a serious mad on, and I await his future postings.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yes, I remain, demodded though I am.

Now we know that there are some taboo subjects here at ats...

Deny Ignorance?

No comment.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
"Do I accept Whispers as a hoax? No. I have my own beliefs, and I am not willing to sacrifice my own values or integrity for anyone for any reason."

Actions speak louder than words.

Does a hoax warrant banning?

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
"Do I accept Whispers as a hoax? No. I have my own beliefs, and I am not willing to sacrifice my own values or integrity for anyone for any reason."

Actions speak louder than words.

Does a hoax warrant banning?

Well, I wasnt banned, but I was demodded....

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out though...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Can't say as I understand the actions taken by the admin today. Unless there has been some words exchanged via U2U that we don't know about here, the admin seems a little heavy handed in this case.

After all, this is a discussion board is it not?

on conspiracies no less.

Absurd behaviour.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Mod Edit: Removed Offensive Post

[edit on 4/21/07 by FredT]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join