It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An oil addiction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Should I take my car to a rehab or someting? Don't you just love the way in which Bush includes all of us in his new theories? We've gone from WMD's to an oil addiction, that's just great. Does the Saudi Royal family ( all 4000 of them ) suffer a rare case of " Money Addiction " ? They do get paid right? We pay for that silly oil right? Meanwhile they are building indoor ski rinks the size of Texas while we scold our cars for drinking too much oil. On top of that we then make movies about how we are MELTING the world and so on and so on. As an American, I'm sick of taking the blame for everything. Mexico is beyond polluted and so is Brazil, yet we are heating up the planet?! You can't even smoke in America anymore for crying out loud! Who started all of this junk that we have to read about each nutty day? The only thing we seem to be hooked on are neverending capers that seemingly take place within America. Thanks to the web it is EXPORTED to people who may not have the best education on this planet, and the next thing you know they too are blaming us for what we MADE UP! So, in a way, we are the WMD's and I don't think gas has a thing to do with it. Perhaps stupidity does?

join