It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan are going to buy J-10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I am too sorry I find I have no right to use search engine to search some similar thread like this has been posted before, so I have to post a new one, if someone can raise old one, I will require Mod block this one.
www.jang-group.com...
I have said Pakistan surely will be going to buy Chinese J10, but be laughed at most of guys here, now more and more news manifest this information and they will reduce the amount of buying F-16.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by emile]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by emile
I have said Pakistan surely will be going to buy Chinese J10, but be laughed at most of guys here, now more and more news manifest this information and they will reduce the amount of buying F-16.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by emile]

J-10, F-16: Six of one half dozen of the other. Its like asking what color of the same car they want...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You are surely not saying that they are just as good just because they have some similarities...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Interesting find!
Who knows what may happen?
The article even claims that the Pakistanis are approaching/being approached by the Russians fro military sales. That (if true though I seriously doubt it)is more phenominal than this J-10 bit.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
J-10, F-16: Six of one half dozen of the other. Its like asking what color of the same car they want...

Yeah but in another thread on the same topic you didn't stay in for desert did you?

Typical stupid one liners

[edit on 4-4-2006 by chinawhite]

new topics

top topics

join