It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Possible War with Mexico?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
apc

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Not all illegals are here to work.

My illegal neighbors are here to sell coc aine.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I don't have a problem with immigrants who come to this country legally to work and improve their lives and those of their family's. I do however have a huge problem with those who come illegally or who once they arrive refuse to work and expect life to be handed to them on a silver platter. Of course, by the same token I have issues with the folks born here who want life handed to them on a silver platter.
To say that American don't know how to work or can't work as hard or harder then Mexicans is wrong. There are lazy people in any group you care to name. Those workers who are lazy will be weeded out one way or another.
War with Mexico isn't in the best interest of either nation but we can do without the cheap labor far better then Mexico can do without the flow of American dollars. What needs to happen is our President and Congress need to do the right thing and enforce laws already in place and quit pandering to business' claiming they need cheap labor to remain open. On this topic as with some others I have lost confidence in our elected officials.
Border security both north and south needs to be tighter if we are so worried about terror attacks why then aren't our border more secure?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join