It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People you NEED to REPLY!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Looking through your list of created threads, I don't see what the rant is about. You seem to be doing very well for yourself in getting replys to the threads you create. Not many went unanswered and you have a few with quite abit of posts. These are not easy to come by.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guy Fawkes
Perhaps if you didn't call us things like "stupid idotic, ignorant little sheep" we wouldn't need to put you on ignore and you would get more replies>

You DON'T have him on Ignore, do you?!
Something I kinda figured out on my own.

Don't worry there whitelightningwolf, I'm sure I can challenge you with unpopular posting.

Why do I feel like I'm writing a Strong Bad email?
Funny?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I suppose this is in
reference to the reptilian
thread , right ?

If so, hey, a lot of people
haven't got a clue and
you are in the realm
of what MOST would consider
to be ...super-weird.

And it is more than
they can deal with.

I uinderstand your frustration.
But most people are
ALSO , STUCK BEHIND the VEILS.

They just PLAIN , CAN'T SEE.
They CAN"T see it AT ALL !!!!

it IS , VERY VERY FRUSTRATING

as your post shows...

like lazarus said....realize
YOU DID PLANT SOME SEEDS
which is pretty much all you can do

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Haven't seen any post from White since 4-2 - I wonder if she is ok? Also I'm hearing a few people been banned & some by accident too.

Does anyone know if she got banned? I was surpirsed at her post on this, last time I had read a few of her's she was learning to chill. I wonder what's wrong, maybe White has no one at home that will listen???

I'm praying for you White, hope everything is ok!

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
Does anyone know if she got banned?

It would say 'banned member' underneath the name of anyone that got banned.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I think we'd all

like to hear from her

or at least see a post

just to know she's ok.

I think everybody realizes
she's pretty stressed out.

c'mon WLW,
say a few syllables...

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
maybe they dont reply cause they're already skimmed through all the david ike reptoid info and are bored of it?

just thinking out loud here

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
A few days have past..... has anyone noticed that whitelightwolf? hasn't replied to any of you? Maybe he/she's ashamed of his/her actions?

I have to admit, sometimes it takes me a couple a weeks to reply, if someone has asked me a question. I don't live here constantly, and check a few times a month. I have other blogs that I visit too.

Stop acting like a child. Some threads are hot, some are not...it happens to all of us.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I haven't seen WLW online now for several days. I would hazard a guess that WLW is taking a needed break.

I hope WLW comes back refreshed and ready to join back in the conversation.

JDub

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Yeah I've started a few threads but none were very popular
. I'll guess I'll just have to wait...I'm sure someday I'll start a hot topic thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
As far as I know WLW was about to start at college.

Maybe she's now away at college and unable to get on a computer for a while.

Anyhow hope she makes contact soon so that we know she's okay

JM

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
OR maybe the dracos have silenced WLW.

?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
No one "has to reply" to anyones posts here on ATS.

I will say this to who started this thread...timing is everything.

I've posted plenty, and got the same as you. I figured out, the time of the day is important. Some people work during the day, or late night there are few people online.

Check how many people are online before you post, and also try to remember those who are similar in your views, and look for them being online.

I know you were probably joking about getting replies, but think about how that might have made you look to a Newbie, or even a MOD...I am not one...just pointing out something.

Another way of getting replies....look down at My signature.

Happy posting and hope you get actual replies.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I rate this at a 2.5 out of a possible 10 on the rant scale . I feel it lacked true emotion and very lacking in soul. Your heart just wasn't in it.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Emm you seem to suffer from the same psychological condition as me, megalomania... If you ever need any advice just drop me a U2U

Here's a freebie though, try not insulting people and talking sense - When I actually bother I usually find I get lots of feedback instead of none/or insults!

oh the avatar is fantastic....I have just rotflmao...

the spy who banned me !!!!

so good ...
there I also replied to the thread whatever the thread was...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
With the inflated digital-ego you seem to be displaying here,

"Digital-ego"............LMAO !!!

Eight years on the net, that's the first I've seen that term, will have to remember that one !!

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I posted a thread. got 74 views. and only 1 FLIPPING REPLY! What the hell is with that!!!!
You pea brains you need to REPLY!!!!

You have now two pages of replies over the period of 5 full days to this thread. Are you a pea brain as well for not replying back to them?

Stupid sheeple, stupid idotic, ignorant little sheep!!!

With an attitude such as you display here, I will be sure to never read one of your posts. Why would I, when the case of NOT reading/replying to your posts results in this display of asinine mentality - what would replying to your post with a thought that disagrees with your do to you?

I normally don't reply to posts such as this, but who the hell are you to label me such as you have (as well as every member of this forum) considering you do not know me?

Is this your character in the real world, seems that may reuslt in a lot of hospital visits, on your behalf - so why do you act this way here? Are people on the Internet not just as deserving of respect as if in the real world? It is, after all, the same people in the real world - that you are talking to here.

"Rant" does not imply a go-ahead to critisize and belittle, literally, every member of this forum.

NN

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I am sick and freaking tired of putting up a post with using my TIME to give you IMPORTANT information. This happens to a lot of us.

I posted a thread. got 74 views. and only 1 FLIPPING REPLY! What the hell is with that!!!!

You pea brains you need to REPLY!!!!

Stupid sheeple, stupid idotic, ignorant little sheep!!!

ok I have unleashed some steam.

maybe your attitude is the reason you dont get any replys... ever think of that? if someone called me a ignorant little sheep i wont be replying to any more of their posts thats for sure.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I reply if I find the topic interesting and have something useful to contribute to the thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Dont you think your being a little hard on the guy? I mean, it wasnt nice to call us stupid sheeple, but by the way all of you have responded to him, you think you've proved your point?

Also, Nygdan, earlier you said that he believed in Jebus, im thinking you meant Jesus, so what is so bad about that? Many people are christians. If you didnt, sorry.

Well thats all I got to say, and I didnt mean to be a devils advocate.

Thanks!

5aret

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This thread was a culmination of several other threads... I did come down hard on WLW, but I felt it warranted at the time.

JDub

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join