It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People you NEED to REPLY!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I am sick and freaking tired of putting up a post with using my TIME to give you IMPORTANT information. This happens to a lot of us.

I posted a thread. got 74 views. and only 1 FLIPPING REPLY! What the hell is with that!!!!

You pea brains you need to REPLY!!!!

Stupid sheeple, stupid idotic, ignorant little sheep!!!

ok I have unleashed some steam.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Here Whitelight I'm replying to ya !

Calm down - you know its not gonna be easy - these things are so fantastic tha it will take some time for people to realise just whats going on.

Be patient and take it a step at a tme.

I'm on your side an so are quite a few others as far as I can see.

JM

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ah ok James. Well thanks so much!! I just kinda get annoyed you know? Do you have email or..MSN, or AIM or anything like that?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Okay have sent you a U2U.

Given my email.

JM

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have replied. I have asked you a question. You ducked and ran.

And I am the sheeple?

*shrugs shoulders and walks away*

JDub

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Stop insulting people that might help get you more posts. Although Im sure by now you have managed your way to enough peoples ignore list that it wont matter anyways. How do you expect people to respect you?
- You insult everyone who disagrees (example: your sheeple becuase you dont think reptillians exist)
- You give contradicting statements (example: posting this complaint but not responding to previous posts in other threads)
- Giving exaggerated or misleading facts (example: click previous posts for whitelightwolf and behold)
Its funny how symbolic it is that you identify yourself with a wolf and then call us all sheep.
Hidden meaning?
It must be so tough surfing the internet, posting links and saying the same things you say everytime you post....
You are getting worse each week, lay off the crack or whatever the hell it is your on.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by High Ryder]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTileSpook
I have replied. I have asked you a question. You ducked and ran.

And I am the sheeple?

*shrugs shoulders and walks away*

JDub

Perhaps you should also reply to your replies.

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Please point me to a post(s) where I did not. If I did not reply to someone on a post that I started, I will correct it immediately.

If I did overlook a post and did not reply to it, I thank you for drawing my attention to it.

JDub

[edit on 4/3/2006 by BlueTileSpook]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
With an atitude like that its a wonder anyone replied.
Gee maybe no one had anything to say.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So much emotion and hostility directed at the members surely won't help.

Sometimes it can be frustrating if you post something that is of great interest to yourself, and not recieve one reply. Especially if you put time and effort into one. But thats the way things go, its the reality of a message board.

If somebody not replying to one of your threads is the determining factor of whether your having a good or bad day is deffinately a strong indication that you have more problems then ATS.

Not saying that is the case, but its just my .02

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Dude, you beleive that shapeshifting lizard men have taken over the world and that only jebus can save us. Can you guess why you don't get that many replies?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
geee, well
i feel so sorry for ya...
I have only been here for several years, posted 70 or more threads, and had replys on not quite half... (and most were just 5 or less replys)

Sorry to come across this way, but did you expect every word you typed to be hailed as testiment?

Maybe take a different perspective of your advice/info...

Personally, I look at it like advertising... you only get one respondant from 100 views... but 100 people saw it, and the one respondant, might just tell 10 of his friends...
so one reply, means that you enlightened as many as 100 people, and planted seeds that might grow into a forest...

Your responsibility is to give the info, you can't make people read it...
and if they dont, well... then their loss, not yours...

remember... lurkers are people also... and all those views mean people were enlightened, even if they didn't comment.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I am sick and freaking tired of putting up a post with using my TIME to give you IMPORTANT information. This happens to a lot of us.

I posted a thread. got 74 views. and only 1 FLIPPING REPLY! What the hell is with that!!!!

it would have been very very veeeerrryyyyy funny, if you handt receive a reply to thsi post either !!!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You have to realize that people are sometimes just simply too lazy to type a reply. Plus, most likely you havent replyed to every single post you have ever veiwed. If you have it would be hard to believe.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I posted a thread. got 74 views. and only 1 FLIPPING REPLY!

Perhaps the problem is that what you post doesn't merit a response.

Food for thought.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I figure that insulting people and calling them idiotic, ignorant sheeple, just because they dont believe what you say, after you mistranslate things using a different language, spelled wrong, or present no real proof to your accusations, just insults, is probably the main reason nobody bothers.

Move along.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Perhaps if you didn't call us things like "stupid idotic, ignorant little sheep" we wouldn't need to put you on ignore and you would get more replies>

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is not an official reply.

But maybe your posts are so good and your points are so well made that no additional commentary is necessary.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

Well, I replied...with a warning.

That's for the name-calling, which is not even offset by the inclusion of the smileys. With the inflated digital-ego you seem to be displaying here, your personal self-importance seems to eclipse a small thing called...respect.

Maybe some research into that area will give you enlightenment as to why others seem reluctant to respond to you.

Have a Nice Day

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Emm you seem to suffer from the same psychological condition as me, megalomania... If you ever need any advice just drop me a U2U

Here's a freebie though, try not insulting people and talking sense - When I actually bother I usually find I get lots of feedback instead of none/or insults!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join