It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Autopsy - The Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Not seen it mentioned here, (did a search), so was wondering just how amused everyone here would be to hear that Ray Santilli of 'alien autopsy' fame is apparently involved in a 'film of the film'!

en.wikipedia.org...

Link to the movie:

www.imdb.com...

I'm ambivalent about it - hoaxers (at least prior to ATS and it's demolition expert members) cause a lot of damage to anyone looking for a grain of truth in the subject. On the other hand, Ant and Dec (British comedy duo, probably completely unknown to anyone outsde the UK) are quite amusing.

Should ATS members smile ruefully and shake their heads, or should they start blockading the Odeon?
)

TD

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If done right, it could probably be an entertaining, albeit fictional movie. I hope they go the route of characters, a plot, etc. and NOT a documentary....

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I agree with Gazrok. It would just be annoying to see something akin to Peter Jenning's 'special'.

A fictional account that isn't goofy like Invasion From Mars might play well.

NC

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I just watched a documentary on Santilli. He claims the film version of events it true and the original remnants of the film are being kept in Germany.

Its pretty hard to believe him when releasing just a few frames of this would be a massive event.

We also heard from the people who made the fake film, saw the fake wreckage and they spoke to the guy who made the "alien".

Personally, I dont believe the story and just think its a con to try and get even more money off people.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Does anyone know how I can get my hands on a copy of this movie in the U.S.?

Doesnt seem to be made available here yet.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If done right, it could probably be an entertaining, albeit fictional movie. I hope they go the route of characters, a plot, etc. and NOT a documentary....

I'd go the whole hog and make a musical out of it

Or make it a really satirical poke at the gullibility of some people in believing in the original documentary

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Yeah it's been out here for a long time in the UK. It went down quite well I think and it seems to be an accurate depiction of what actually happened. Just a little warning note.

Don't quote me on this but I think at the end of the film there is some very clever footage that nobody has seen before of an alien in a hangar surrounded by military officers in the 40's (Roswell related).

This footage is in my honest opinion is NOT REAL, it's part of the film, a sort of cliffhanger. Just saying this because no doubt the footage will circulate in the future and be duplicated etc etc.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
Yeah it's been out here for a long time in the UK. It went down quite well I think and it seems to be an accurate depiction of what actually happened. Just a little warning note.

Don't quote me on this but I think at the end of the film there is some very clever footage that nobody has seen before of an alien in a hangar surrounded by military officers in the 40's (Roswell related).

This footage is in my honest opinion is NOT REAL, it's part of the film, a sort of cliffhanger. Just saying this because no doubt the footage will circulate in the future and be duplicated etc etc.

Is that the the footage that I had started a thread about and you enlightened me on October?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The very same my friend, i haven't seen the film but its' my understanding that the footage going around is that relating to the end of the film that will be released in the US.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hello.

This is a little off subject but...

In the not too distant past I read an article on the supposed hybridization of humans and ET's. The article cited a SPECIFIC GROUP of people here on earth whose characteristics closely resembled the "greys," and whose DNA is structurally different from any other human. I remember googling them and looking at photos of people with large heads and unusual eye sockets. I haven't been able to find anything about them since.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice on IMDB, that the poster for Alien Autopsy movie if you look a the word Alien Autopsy was in gold and the letters "LIE" in alien where in white. Maybe Ray Santilli is coming clean

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
i maybee wrong but from the end of the preview it looks like a spoof movie alah scary movie type thingamabob. hope not

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
For any of you who haven't seen the film, it is worth it and its not documentry style or spoof, it is a film that takes rays story seriously as in that he made a hoax because the original film was destroyed.

But seriously if your interested wach it its a good film.

For any english who have seen it, was you as surprised as I was in Ant an Dec doing a good job?
I thought they wouldn't be very good until I saw it.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
For any english who have seen it, was you as surprised as I was in Ant an Dec doing a good job?
I thought they wouldn't be very good until I saw it.

Yeah, I cringe when they're on TV but they couldn't be their idiotic selves because they were acting so I enjoyed it.

top topics

join