It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon Collapse Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
pentagon-collapse-2 Video.
The version i have shows the Limestone Masonry falling from the face of the building, behind this limestone we Should see a Brick infill wall, and behind that brick infill wall in certain areas where there are no openings (windows/doors) we should see reinforced concrete, yes reinforced concrete behind the brick infill.

www.911research.com...
The idea of supporting the brick infill walls with a reinforced concrete wall "backing" was rejected as a "typical" approach because of the Pentagon's extensive fenestration (although this design was accepted for "blank" wall panels with no window openings).

One such area with no windows or openings is the top floor, the 5th floor in the USA the 4th floor in the U.K.

As we view the video, the camera is viewing the top floor area, as the building starts to collapse, the heavy limestone at the top starts falling away, it acts like i would expect heavy blocks to act like as they fall and collide.
Just underneath this area something very odd happens, as the Limestone like covering shatters away into dust, it looks at first like fluid of some sort is pouring out the building, looking closer you will see it is not fluid at all, it is some kind of white textile material, it ripples as the masonry falls away from it.
Where are the bricks/reinforced concrete that once lived behind the Limestone.

This Company did the blast resistance work.

Link

You can see the result in Masonryarts work in many collapse images, if you look above the top row of windows you will see a huge slab running the full length of the collapse, it never fell to the ground, it pivoted and is left hanging upside down.

You can see the textile material stretched between slender concrete columns. This concrete should have run the full length, not tiny columns.
And there should be no Textile behind the reinforced concrete, the textile was to be used behind brick masonry.

But first you must see the Video, but there is a problem.
Sometimes when you view the pentagon collapse, it is actually upside down and in rewind mode.

Such as this place media.putfile.com...
Elsewhere it is barely viewable at all.
I did try host it at one site, but the quality was a joke.

Would somebody care to host the video i have, it is 826kb, 3 secs of Gold.

[Mod Edit: Link format - Jak]

[edit on 2/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I would like to see this taken further. Links makes some great observations.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Pentagon Collapse Two (0.8 MB HiRes Codec: DivX3.11a 696x472) Copy.

www.nmia.com...

If you are using Windows Media Player you need the DivX3.11a codec plug-in (many non-Microsoft movie players come standard with the codecs necessary to play DivX movies (eg Mplayer for Linux)).

If you do not already have it, you can find it here:

public.planetmirror.com/pub/divx/windows/divx_3.11alpha.zip

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That's kinda sad...but u have some really interesting facts.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
And here is the reason why the Limestone shattered into dust.

It is more like slate than stone

www.dodmedia.osd.mil...

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Trying to confirm if i had lost the plot or not, i posted the same question to another site.
It eventually confirmed i have not yet lost it.

[color=darkblue]Howard: What is being said is this:

The area of the collapse was weaker than what the public was lead to believe. That's the area that was supposed to be reinforced as the whole Pentagon was being worked on under scheduled re-inforcing / cosmetics work, whatever the government had been telling people. However, judging by the pictures and the other information, this was not the case. It looks like the reinforcements had been removed / altered to something that would support a collapse as we have seen.

I don't believe the bull# put out by Fox / CNN. However, not everyone is "technical minded" or understands masonry / carpentry / whatever. There's no need to be a smug ****** about it. I didn't understand it at first either. I had to re-read it several times to sort it out.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hoffman, the guy that made the site you quote calls himself a computer engineer. I don't remember seeing in his resume that he knows squat about construction or mechanical engineering.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
No brick or concrete behind the limestone, tut tut Masonry Arts.

The same Masonry Arts that cleaned up after Oklahoma?

top topics

join