It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.humor: Watch out for them there Squirrels!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

PODcast: Watch out for them there Squirrels!
Second "weird" conspiracy theory on how squirrels are plotting a strike on humans.

length: 03:22
file: btshpod_1599.mp3
size: 3476k
feed: btsh

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I always knew there was something fishy about those little rodents. Now I think that those long bushy tails are really some kind of transmitters! No wonder my dog goes crazy when she sees them. When I took this picture I just figured the little guy was napping on the fence. Now I wonder if he was really astrally projecting himself into my cupboard!

Thanks for the podcast, and keep up the good work on keeping the rest of us informed!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
We had some squirrels make their way through our roofing and nested in our attic. We didn't know about it till we started getting up in the middle of the night to see our three cats sitting on the kitchen table, heads bent all the way back, staring at the ceiling.

Great voice, DarkHelmet!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Glad I could help raise awareness

It's just one of a few crazy conspiracy theories I've heard. I'm trying to post them as I remember them. Maybe I should post some of the more "serious" ones I've heard that maybe some people haven't heard about? Maybe I'll do some tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
haha...niice. that was pretty cool and funny.

new topics

top topics

join