It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i hate this idiot so much...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
you'll graduate in the summer and then you can go to college where you wont ever see this girl and everything will be kushtee...
unless you meet someone else you dont like.
it might be better just to live in a cave and kill wild beasts for food.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Oni, to explain credits...

I needed 21 to graduate from Highschool, after 4 years had 23 since I didn't take study halls. To have 3 and be a senior... Ouch.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I somehow doubt that this girl only has 3 credits and is a senior. If that were true they wouldn't have let her advance far enough to be a senior and would've probably put her in alternative school, if there is one in her area.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
What I sense after reading this thread is that you might be insecure about yourself, your relationship and, perhaps, even about your future. High School can be a very difficult period in one's life. It is often a time when one's focus is not on the important aspects of one's life. After all, it is easier to focus one's attention on something or, as in this case, someone else rather than to bring that focus to oneself.

The future can be a scary place for someone who is about to enter adulthood. An impending marriage carries it's share of doubt along with the prospect of lifelong marital bliss -- after all, we have all seen promising relationships go down in flames. So it is easier to distract oneself from the matters at hand by focusing on someone else; finding faults elsewhere instead of within oneself. You can't change or improve this other person but it is easier to dwell on "her faults" than to find them within yourself because that would require introspection to find your own failings and the resolve to correct them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join