It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Opinion on this photo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
It's actually just a alien and his pet, weird that you guys didn't notice that!

I am sorry, I don't usually pick sides and my opinions are moslty unbiased but i have been reading this thread from the beggining and did not feel the need to comment on the mountain with rocks. But this is just too funny. I can now see what the author was trying to point out, U just needed TrappedSoul to point it out for me
Thank you. I must of missed it without that. I never seen an 'alien' pet but with this thread, I now feel more enlightned. Thanks Trapped.
Well done. I give you 4 thumbs up!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Martian landscape with a hill in the background?

You don't see that white thing there in the middle?

I see it but Smith also thinks that DC is telling the truth about 911 so maybe his eyes need some checking

looks like a structure to me of some sort... a building, a machine? I don't think it is any type of plants etc.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

looks like a structure to me of some sort... a building, a machine? I don't
think it is any type of plants etc.

Hi Denythestatusquo
Yeah at first I thought it was a building too.Machine is a possibility. Drone perhaps? I don't think its a plant personally, but you never know! Thanks for the input.

Pie

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Is it just me or does this look like ET from the Spielberg film?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Wow... this thread is still going..

I gotta get me one of these ambigious pics...

imo- a hill... nothing spectacular...

anyone ever comment on the snow in the full sized original pic?
that was far more interesting...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Wow... this thread is still going..

anyone ever comment on the snow in the full sized original pic?
that was far more interesting...

Its staying civil so why not. Its always good to think.
The snow was actually salt. (I guess maybe more proof of water existence in the past?)

Pie

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I hope this isn't too far off topic, but can anyone direct me to what Arthur C. Clarke was refering to by the following in February of 2004?

Do you have any particular hopes for what they'll find in this round of exploration?

ACC: Well, I think they've already found life. There's some pictures from the laboratories which seem to me to be unmistakably vegetation—leaves and stems and things. I don't see what else it could possibly be. And where there's vegetation, you can bet there'll be something nibbling on it. I'm still hoping we'll find some Martians up there, holding up a sign that says "Yankee go home." [Laughs.]

from www.arthurcclarke.net...

mod edit to use "ex" tags instead of "quote" tags
Quote Reference.
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

[edit on 12-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I've done some exhaustive research on this photo, and it's my opinion that this is a hotbed of aliens, artifacts, and incontrovertible evidence that we are not alone in the universe, and even thoush we're getting pretty fed up with the people in the universe we already know, I guess the proper attitude to take is "the more the merrier," eh?

Anyway, here are my conclusions:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

OMG good job on all the text work! ahahaha You missed the hoverboard though

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
I hope this isn't too far off topic, but can anyone direct me to what Arthur C. Clarke was refering to by the following in February of 2004?

This site has some nice photos of what appear to be vegetation. A few water pictures too

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
very good fantasies , i see rocks and some other rocks furter on with some different colours.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
I've done some exhaustive research on this photo, and it's my opinion that this is a hotbed of aliens, artifacts, and incontrovertible evidence that we are not alone in the universe, and even thoush we're getting pretty fed up with the people in the universe we already know, I guess the proper attitude to take is "the more the merrier," eh?

Come on dude, now your just poking fun, a dodge dart? How would that get there? Wasnt that only a 6 cylinder?? And Even if someone was going to mars for the first time, they sure as hell wouldnt be pulling up in no '63 Dart..even if it was sit'n on 20's.. And i never really thought about where ET went to the bathroom, now i realise he's like a 2 year old and shizzles anywhere he wants..Looks like he needs more vegtables in his diet...No wonder Elliots Mom wanted this thing out of the house cause he craped like a pigeon...Nice edit work

Happy Easter Everyone!

Bud

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
OK, if you really want a serious second opinion on this contact Richard C. Hoagland.

www.enterprisemission.com...

Richard is very good at replying and is as interested as you in strange structures on Mars.

He can probably get hold of the original NASA image too in higher quality and resolution than you can.

Hope this helps.

PR

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pleiadian Recon
Richard is very good at replying and is as interested as you in strange structures on Mars.
He can probably get hold of the original NASA image too in higher quality and resolution than you can.
Hope this helps.
PR

Thanks Pleiadian. What were your thoughts on the pic? I'd hate to bother the guy if its just a rock.
even though to me it doesn't look like a rock. Quite a few people said it looked like one. I appreciate the tip.

Pie

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread has 7 pages!!!!!! it's a total waste of time and bandwidth... What's next? Someone posts a picture with clouds in it and start a thread like this?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I don't know what you saw but all I see is desert and some shiny thing in the corner

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi PieMan

Thanks for your reply. I see something that does not appear part of the natural landscape. As I said, Richard C. Hoagland is the man behind seeking more info about Mars. He oten appears on Coast to Coast and is pushing NASA to release more images etc.

Visit his website enterprisemission.com

By the way, if you guys are not already avid listeners of Coast to Coast....YOU SHOULD BE !!!!!!

Check out the website to see who is appearing on the show and other interesting links.

www.coasttocoastam.com

PR

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I think there is a half of a plane there on the hill

I dont think its a ufo thats crashes there..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join