It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have To Eliminate The Gringos!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
yea go ahead and try to "kill the gringos"
it will never happen.
me and freinds have all sorts of "things that go bang in the night" to take care of the mexicans if they decide to come....
bring it on !

"Things that go bang in the night"

Like George Bush's head upon the floor, after too many Jello-shots?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pRoPhEcY

"Things that go bang in the night"

Like George Bush's head upon the floor, after too many Jello-shots?

HAHAHAHAHA !!! that incoherent boob probally has hit the floor from bingedrinking....hes such a loser !!!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
No homes, you pull your head out...those are dictators the US supported...not helped take out.

ROFL that makes it even worse since we tried to help these "goverments" and they ultimately failed their people. Hmmm.... sorta like the US government is doing to its people right now by letting illegal immigrants run around unchecked.

Again... god forbid we want to secure our borders... why, thats just crazy talk right?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo
ROFL that makes it even worse since we tried to help these "goverments" and they ultimately failed their people. Hmmm.... sorta like the US government is doing to its people right now by letting illegal immigrants run around unchecked. Again... god forbid we want to secure our borders... why, thats just crazy talk right?

"Tried to help these governments"

Yes.

Much like Jim Jones "tried to help" by passing out kool-aid.

Wishing you lot's of luck.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

"Tried to help these governments"

Yes.

Much like Jim Jones "tried to help" by passing out kool-aid.

Wishing you lot's of luck.

So are you saying that the millions of US dollars that pour daily into the hands of foreign governments and DICTATORS like on your list is like handing them a damn Dixie cup to quench their thirst on good 'ol purple Kool aid?

In what way did we corrupt any of those dictators? And what the hell does this have to do with not wanting illegal immigrants to run unchecked in the USA?

SPIN SPIN SPIN!! Your making me dizzy...

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo So are you saying that the millions of US dollars that pour daily into the hands of foreign governments and DICTATORS like on your list is like handing them a damn Dixie cup to quench their thirst on good 'ol purple Kool aid? In what way did we corrupt any of those dictators? And what the hell does this have to do with not wanting illegal immigrants to run unchecked in the USA? SPIN SPIN SPIN!! Your making me dizzy...

Expand your understanding Creedo.

Mohammed Mossadegh.
Jacobo Arbenz.
Salvador Allende.
Sukarno.
Prince Sihanouk.
Patrice Lumumba.
Joao Goulart.
Juan Bosch.
Maurice Bishop
Jean Bertrand Aristide.

These are some examples of decent leaders being targeted by the US because their ideas are contrary to capitalist interests.

Some close-but-no-cigars;

Muammar el-Qaddafi
Fidel Castro and
The Great Bolivarian Hugo Chavez.

I won't mention the Contras or Yugoslavia or Grenada or Panama or East Timor or etc etc.

The point is, Creedo, my friend, if you were better informed as to how the US government turns whole nations into concentration camps you might better understand your "immigration problems" and the meaning of "foreign aid".

It is funny how you make it sound as though the US is just handing out money like candy

That money is circulated right back into the US economy my friend.
Aid shmaid.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
the last i heard,american was somethign like 70% white, ok, maybe the better term would be white-ish...

i've never went to westpoint but i did alright in math and 70 vs 30 ain't good odds. and the 30% counts da afericans, asians, and everybody not anglo, not just da militant hispanics.

ain't something i'm losing sleep over...

Boots out.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
ok well sorry in advance..but I have been thinking about this for a while....

so what? there is a problem with illegal immigrants. Well just stop and think for just 2 seconds! Everyone has the same needs, food, shelter basic carp...ok?

We all love our children, We all care about providing for them..some people might not have dependents, but who cares? At the end of the day, people in whatever country are trying to survive and have some quality of life. Now this might be romantism at its best...but. Put yourself in their worlds, rather than grounding your opinion in the BS carp of 'them and us'.

Anyone have any concept of quantum physics? We are all one anyway! Dead and living cell transfer, ever heard of it? We are all one so it is so crazy fighting over small differences or the fact that X is illegal and Y isn't!

I have to share an experience
I knew a very financial professional sportsperson...this SOB was so racist. He would bitch and moan about a certain race. Well one day, I said to him...after another one of his winges... "Gee, I never knew you had it so hard" He replied "Na, what makes you think that?" and thats when I said, "well your bitching and moaning about everything you think that race is getting and your missing out!" "WTF are you bitching about then??"

This is a 'them and us' thread. I just dont think the big picture is in anyway an issue in your small world, unless you want to walk around seeing them as a threat, encroaching upon your bread and butter. My understanding is, they are already eating and ...taking up US space/jobs. What fargon dif does it make to your little world if they stay?

The question really for everyone to think about is: How are the illegal immigrant's cramping your lifestyle? I have read it, oh they are taking the jobs....How is it possible, it if they are illegal, that they are managing to get the jobs???

ok...thats my perspective, so flame me if I am out of line

edit for spelling

[edit on 7-4-2006 by NJE777]

[edit on 7-4-2006 by NJE777]

[edit on 2006-4-7 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
They could start by elemenating Mexicos Blue and Green-eyed Spanish population that seems to consist of the vast majority all of the movies, TV shows, politics and and within there own country. By the way Mexicans ( that word alone means mixed race ) stole their supposed country from the true owners : TARA HAMARA INDIANS. Don't fall for the boring AZTEC nonsense either. They are just trying to create a fake history they never had.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by TheBandit795
So IMO there might be something more to this that is not on the news.

I totally agree! The governmedia has been harping on Muslims and Arabs for so long, stirring up the hatred and fear really good there. Now, all of a sudden, terrorism isn't our biggest threat, it's immigration! The Mexicans want to kill us, too! Everybody hates us! We have to fight!

Look over here! The danger is here! Lookie-lookie!

And we're following the carrot just like a good populace should!

When are we going to realize that we're being led around by the nose by our own government?

Deny ignorance, people! Look behind this story to find out the truth!

I think you stir the pot more so. The media is just following the money that these stories provide them and their commercial donors.....yes, immigration is the flava of the week...or, year.... but terror will never be knocked of the headlines of the lib media..."10 killed in freaking Iraq" will dominate the news no matter. Yu know this. And probably want this- defeat.

The Pres has gone out of his way after 911 to not demonize MUSLIMS. What part of that do yu not see? You fabulous person and excellent moderator.

If a nuke can be slipped by, it is okay...if a bioWeap is slipped by, it's otay./

I really dislike you bleeding heart extremely smart people when it comes to our nations security.

[Admin edit to change childish censor circumvention attempts and lame name calling]

[edit on 4-9-2006 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
this is like saying

Jordan: "David Duke thinks blacks, jews and non-protestants are animals"

Magic: "I always knew that white folks are racist"

every ethnic group has hard heads that speak this garbage. I know I cringe everytime Farrakhan opens his mouth...

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by passengername
this is like saying

Jordan: "David Duke thinks blacks, jews and non-protestants are animals"

Magic: "I always knew that white folks are racist"

every ethnic group has hard heads that speak this garbage. I know I cringe everytime Farrakhan opens his mouth...

EXACTLY!

dont sterotype all mexicans or people of hispanic origin from what this guy is saying.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well...

You white people can still deny this, but between this, the Plan of San Diego, groups like MECHA, La Raza, and LULAC (Alberto "I love torture" Gonzales is a MECHA member
), and the media spin on illegal immigration, you're gonna get it. They have posters with pictures of decapitated white people at some of these protests.

And, the WHOLE time, WHITE PEOPLE are funding these radical Hispanics! Ooops, my bad, RICH white people. Really, I think these elites are laughing at you whites more than the rest of us because y'all are predominantly the ones who ain't hip to the game they're running.

I'm telling you, the US govt is the greatest hustler of ALL TIME! Dame Dash has NOTHING on them!

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
HEY! I have a question...
If all the Gringos are eliminated, who will the Mexicans work for when they sneak across the border?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I just found this thread. I'm shocked that nobody read the sources more carefully.

You've been had by a simple bait and switch. Jose Angel Gutierrez said kill the gringo 37 years ago and there is ample evidence that he said it strictly as a matter of self defense.
Ernesto Cienfuegos said that Latinos had the power to follow the plan of Juan Jose Gutierrez.

Devvy Kidd needs to get his Gutierrezes straight.

Originally posted by Byrd
How about we do a little fact-checking on that article first...

There was a DEMOSTRATION OF THAT NAME www.aztlan.net... but no article. Nor did anyone named Ernesto Cienguegos" speak out at it.

I always hate correcting Byrd, but the reason you couldn't find the name is because of a typo. It's CienFuegos, not CienGuegos as the anti-immigrant article states. Cienfuegos wrote the article that Byrd links us to, but he did not speak at the protest, as far as I am aware.

The "eliminate the gringo" quote, however, is not from Cienfuegos but from Jose Angel Gutierrez, who founded the Mexican American Youth Organization back in 1969. (Cienfuegos merely spouted a lot of disturbing rhetoric about Jewish power structures and Jewish conspiracies in Texas school boards).

In 1969 Gutierrez held a press conference in which he said

Our organization, largely comprised of youth, is committed to effecting meaningful social change. Social change that will enable La Raza to become masters of their destiny, owners of their resources, both human and natural, and a culturally and spiritually separate people from the gringo.

He was subsequently asked questions. A full transcript is available below. His answers are somewhat contradictory. At first he seems to be avoiding a direct answer, probably because he can see a reporter is trying to draw him into making a sinister-sounding quote, but finally he does give this answer:

Q: If nothing else works, you're going to kill all the gringos?
A: We will have to find out if nothing else works.
Q: Then you're going to kill us all?
A: If nothing else works.

However, he defines a gringo as

A person or institution who has certain policy or programs or attitudes which reflect bigotry, racism, discord, and prejudice and violence

I wasn't there, so it's hard to really understand the full context. Yes he said he'd kill. He also seemed to hint that he would do it in self defense against racist violence. Unfortunately, a lot of the context hangs on the words "AND VIOLENCE". If that AND were an OR it would be a completely different meaning.

Full transcript of speech, questions, and answers

Gutierrez explains his the context of his quote in two different places. My spanish is awful, but if I read it even close to correctly, these articles seem to say subtly different things however, and the spanish language one, as I think I read it, doesn't seem consistent with the transcripts.
Texas Civil Rights Review (english)

I've already closed the other window, but google "La Estrella" (a spanish language News Paper in Fort Worth) and Gutierrez full name and you'll find it- second return on my google.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join