It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have To Eliminate The Gringos!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
LET them try something up here. I'm not a violent person and while I think border-security is an important issue, I refuse to take sides in this.
:
That same blind emotion that misguided all those people into supporting Bush after 9/11 will be used to quell any sort of combative action, or otherwise, committed by these "peach-pickers." It won't be pretty.

Lucky for you that those "misguided, ignorant white Americans", as you call them, will protect us, huh?:shk:

Back on topic. From what I understand, the boycott is meant to show the effect they can have on the American economy. No work, no shopping on that day. That's OK - they'll just lose a day's pay, and do their shopping the day before or the day after.

I don't think they will resort to violence. If they are smart, they'll just wait for our emasculated congress to hand them what they want in the form of amnesty.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Everybody is speaking about the mexican problem and who will pick the fruit and vegetables if not the illegal from Mexico? Wait I think millions of people from the far east would love to do it and possibly for even less. BUT wait no they aren't allowed into the USA because they have exceeded their quotas, but if you live in Mexico all you need to do is get smuggled across the border, get a job milking cows, get your US drivers license, now you can cross the border legally any time you want to, smuggle your family across the border, have a baby in the US so that you now have a citizen in the family ( how can one achieve citizenship illegally?), put your children who speak no english in a US government funded school and you're almost legal. Name one country in the world where this is acceptable practice?

Many young people who want to visit the US on a vacation are denied a visa unless they have three years of tax returns to show, are married and one of the spouses remains outside the US, they own a house or business in their own country? But if you're Mexican just jump the border. Why doesn't the US government treat the whole world equally and just waive visa requirements?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phre0nBurn

What did we do when we DIDNT have millions of illegals working for us?
Raise the pay a few bucks more, stop being stingy BASTARDS and americans will be just fine...
Actually, you know what???
TRY IT. SEE WHO IS RIGHT...

Ugh, the government and media piss me off.
Someone needs a good slap in the face. And it isnt us.

Its time they are done with.

You are so right. But, what did we do before Mexicans? The American government is very good at finding other people to do their work, as cheaply as possible, so before Mexicans, there were blacks. When they decided not to take it anymore, they were no longer useful. I don't know when the illegal Mexican problem picked up (maybe the 1980's, or right before), but I'm sure there are some correlations.

And what's crazy about the whole thing is, they (the Mexican government and and illegals marching in the streets) are using methods from the Civil Rights Movement. Don't they know that fighting for your rights is exactly the wrong way to be accepted in America?

On second thought, the people funding and orchestrating this whole thing (the big corporations) are usually the people who decide whether a given population is "acceptable" or not, so maybe this is all a show for us, the American people... yeah, and then, with all the pulling of the heartstrings and whatnot, we're all supposed to fall in line, despite the fact that the few jobs left in America are not going to Americans.

I don't know... just ideas at this point.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I know that the US has outsourced a lot of jobs, but since when did cutting lawns and picking vegetables become the backbone of our economy? To hear these protestors talk, the country would fall apart without them. I for one don't believe that bs.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
why dont all of you move yours posts to the one we have going on the same subject, about groups helping illegals and groups that want to see us all dead?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why the need for comments like the one in the link when we all know that Washington is been lobbied at in the favor of laws to benefit the immigrants.

I feel that this is another type of agenda and is going to be worst than the one that was built against the Arabs and muslin right after 9/11.

By the way like some already posted before me the groups financing the several Hispanic movement that are financing the protests are very American organizations and businesses.

So why bite the hand that feed you.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What I would like to know is why no one reported the professor for what he said? It is not mentioned but I would like to know just where he made this statement? If it was in a school; I say take away his citizenship and send him packing.

The words above were spoken by Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party. His full comment was: "We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."
www.newswithviews.com...

Sure sounds racist to me also promoting violence in fact border line treason, or can all professors say what ever they want? :shk:

This is far worse then the one in CO that equaled Bush to Hitler.

[edit on 4/3/2006 by shots]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted by Oldtimer2: “Sounds like someone stirring the mud, I know several Hispanics, not a one of them are interested in overthrowing the USA. Most are hard working people and stick to themselves. My father's family migrated here from Spain in 1920. Some of his brothers were raised in Mexico, so I have relatives there, one is a general of Mexican Army, the last thing on their minds are an overthrow. There is enough dissension in Mexico to even think about it, just a scare tactic. People won't believe that the US was responsible for attacks on it's own country, but they will believe something like this. In Calif we have our share of red necks, we wish they would quit migrating from the South US [Edited by Don W]

Votes, OT2, it’s over votes.

Maybe it has always been that way, but we cry out - as in Jeremiah, a voice in the wilderness - asking and hoping for some one to speak the truth regardless of the political consequences. Stop demagoging this non-issue. I like to remind my fellow WASP friends that if there are 11 million workers in the US, not one has been arrested for an act of terrorism! I don’t want a fence or wall around my country. I also remind others that a wall is often better at keeping people IN than it is in keeping people OUT. East Germany has the most experience in walls. Why don’t we hire old, retired E. German Vopos to man the shoot-to-kill zone? I say shame on any government so devoid of ideas or ideals that it would even discuss such an affront to a free people!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What ever happend to America First? Our forefathers are spinning in their graves right now.

I have NO PROBLEM with any race or country in need. But dont come here and start trying to change our system to fit your cultures agenda untill you change it in you own country.

Half of my family is Mexican American and the last thing they want is Illegal immigrants and Mexican Americans trying to make it easier for illegal immigrants to function here unchecked.

All this B.S. with Mexicans wanting to "take back California" for Mexico is hilarious. Ever think of the problems it would create if it ever did happen. We'd have Illegal immigrants trying to get into Oregon "for a better life" all over again.

Fix Mexico first.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This would frighten me if I weren't so adamantly convinced of the unwillingness of the average American to see his or her property destroyed and family in danger.

Not to mention the preponderance of shotguns in our fair nation.

As for myself, I would very much like an excuse to commence forcible extradition of these ungrateful leeches, whether to their country of origin or to a convenient nearby astral plane. With a shotgun, of course.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cellerdweller
Well, I live in a town that's 90% hispanic and nobody starts anything with me. I've known how they thought about gringos long ago. This town used to be fantastic and now engine blocks are tossed to the side of most homes. Everybody has more or less moved out so that tells you something about their grand poetic culture BS. Even Mexicans don't want to live with Mexicans. Don't think so? Just take a look at who is following who around. the worst tactic their racist leaders have made was a big one: They carried the Mexican flag in America with a hatred. Second mistake, they think we are all getting old. Third, they can't pinpoint an enemy in a mixed culture. Lastly I'm buying a mower and that fella that used to get 50 bucks every 2 weeks from me is now fired. Taking America back is as simple as mowing your own lawn and no longer feeling pity for those who have practicaly suggested how much they hate you if you are an American. Nobody has a right to hate you because of your skin color, not even Mexicans.

wow that’s ignorant, are you really going to generalize all Hispanics? seriously ignorant. first of all people moving out of your neighbor hood isn’t because they don’t want to live with Mexicans, people moving out is because no body likes to live in the ghettos. white people dream of moving out of their white ghetto trailers trash life style as well.

second when you see Hispanics with their countries flags in America its not out of hate for America. it out of pride for what they are. what are they supposed to forget who they are because they came here? its important to remember where you come from if you want to get anywhere in life.

we think your getting old? lmao really? all the years I been Hispanic the discussion of you guys getting old has never come up lol and why would we need to pinpoint an enemy? why would anyone need to CHOOSE their enemy?

and finally. Because of some article you read on the net, that contains on ignorant Hispanics opinions your going to basically give the finger to all Hispanics? you think we all think this way? seriously? there is people of every race with equally views. you think the little Mexican guy who meows your lawn knows anything about this idiot talking kill the gringos? your going to deny somebody food from their families mouth because of 1 guy you have never meet gave his retarded opinion?

you may live in all 90% Hispanic town that doesn’t mean you understand us, and its evident that you don’t by your post. you live in a 90% Hispanic town you should take advantage of that and rid yourself of ignorance

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2006-4-4 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
How about we do a little fact-checking on that article first...

Googling for it shows no such speech by anyone named "Ernesto Cienguegos" although we see that same story repeated endlessly on a number of anti-immigration sites.

WHERE did they get the original story from? If they didn't get the name right, how accurate is the story?

There was a DEMOSTRATION OF THAT NAME www.aztlan.net... but no article. Nor did anyone named Ernesto Cienguegos" speak out at it.

DENY IGNORANCE, FOLKS. LOOK UP THE REST OF THE STORY.[/B]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I dont think that any mexicans are gonna start a revolution just because of some stupid kids that decide to cut school and yell out crap. Most smart illegals that I have talked to think that these marches are very stupid.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by imbalanced]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I agree that there is something else going on here. George W. is more concerned with cementing our presence in the Middle East than he is about the border situation, but why. Because there is a bigger purpose: unrest in the US will be quelled by UN forces. With our troops spread out over the globe, we have much fewer resources to handle domestic "uprisings", so who ya gonna call?

Detention camps are getting ramped up, police forces are becoming more paramilitary when dealing with citizens and illegals, unrest is being seeded on both sides. Classic: create a problem, offer a big brother solution, onward NWO soldier.

There is a huge problem with illegal aliens, but is a problem that has been created. The question is, are we going to come together and remove the govermental power mongers, or are we going to play into their trap?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
How about we do a little fact-checking on that article first...

Googling for it shows no such speech by anyone named "Ernesto Cienguegos" although we see that same story repeated endlessly on a number of anti-immigration sites.

The speech was not made by Ernesto, You have the wrong name, the article says.

The words above were spoken by Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party. His full comment was: "We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."
www.newswithviews.com...

These are the results or I should say one of the results there are many says and as you can see it is the very same person named in the article.

José Angel Gutiérrez, is an attorney and professor at the University of Texas at Arlington. He was a founding member of the Mexican American Youth Organization (MAYO) in San Antonio in 1967, and a founding member and past president of the Raza Unida Party a Mexican-American third party movement that supported candidates for elective office in Texas, California, and other areas of the Southwestern and Midwestern United States.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Who benefits from our Mexica cousins coming here?

Primarily corporate/business interests.

They don't mind "illegals".

Clearly, there is an effort to create a monster, to instill fear.

"The Mexicans are going to take over......"

"Saddam is pursing nuclear weapons....."

"Iran is going to drop bombs on Israel....."

"Santa Claus is coming.....

Now who benefits from the creation of the Mexican Monster?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I have to concur with Byrd...
The intellectual dishonesty here is disgusting.
Two quote seperated by a chasm of almost forty years are joined together in an unholy amalgam of right-wing paranoia. Thats if he even said the "kill gringos" bit in the first place only one site mentioned in passing that he said it back in 1969 yet surprise surprise failed to provide a link to back it up.
In fact most of the sites saying he said it linked to this gem of a webpage which surprisingly enough links to dead webspace when you click on the source link for that quote.

But of course we all know this isn't about race it's about punishing people who break the law

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Wouldn't the word "gringos" be a great name for a crunchy tortilla-type snack?

You could have "Jalapeno Gringos" or "Extra Spicy Cheddar and Bacon Gringos" or maybe "Chunky Salsa Gringos".

Or perhaps "Pale and Stale Gringos" might be more appropriate?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I was listening to the Rush Limbaugh show this afternoon and he said that he was told during the latest meeting with the three heads of state of the NAFTA agreement, that someone said that the only reason why the Mexicans is not trying to stop the flow of people leaving Mexico is that they do not have a social welfare system like ours and that there economy is based on keeping the poor working class poor and that is why we have the problems that we have with Mexico. Does anybody believe this?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Gringo is such a hateful and most of all such a racist word, wouldn't white person suffice? gringo is the equivilant of the N word in Spanish towards whites IMO as "Cracker" is to whites from the African Americans.

I am personally quite skeptical about these claims about them wanting to overthrow the US but I do fear it incase it IS true.

What will they really acheive with reconquesta? Less income for them for sure! I don't get it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join