It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have To Eliminate The Gringos!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
And so it begins...

Excerpt

www.newswithviews.com...

By: Devvy
March 30, 2006
NewsWithViews.com

The words above were spoken by Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor,
University of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political
party. His full comment was: "We have an aging white America ... They are
dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if
the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

In a column dated March 25, 2006, by Ernesto Cienguegos titled "La Gran
Marcha" surpasses all expectations," Cienguegos wrote: “What does the
immense success of "La Gran Marcha" mean to Mexicanos and other
Latinos? It simply means that we now have the numbers, the political will
and the organizational skills to direct our own destinies and not be
subservient to the White and Jewish power structures. It means that we
can now undertake bigger and more significant mass actions to achieve
total political and economic liberation like that being proposed by Juan José
Gutiérrez, President of Movimiento Latino USA. Juan José Gutiérrez is
proposing that the coalition that organized "La Gran Marcha" meet in
Arizona or Texas on April 8 to "organize a mass boycott (huelga) against
the economy of the USA" to take place on May 5 or 19.”

More at the site -
www.newswithviews.com...

[edit on 4/2/2006 by FlyersFan]

[Mod Edit: External source tags. Please offer comment of your own when posting a story - Jak]

[edit on 2/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
LET them try something up here. I'm not a violent person and while I think border-security is an important issue, I refuse to take sides in this.

But if these Mexican-American radicals want to stir up trouble.... they're in for a BIG surprise. They will be collected like the morning trash and incinerated that very same day. They have no idea who they're dealing with. And I'm not talking from a macho point of view or anything.... it's just that any idiot knows the all-too-familiar knee-jerk response of ignorant white Americans when they're conned into believing their country is about to be taken over my Mexicans. That same blind emotion that misguided all those people into supporting Bush after 9/11 will be used to quell any sort of combative action, or otherwise, committed by these "peach-pickers." It won't be pretty.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
See, what I don't get, is that groups like La Raza are funded by old white organizations like the Ford Foundation or Carnegie.

So I don't really buy into what these guys believe or think. The way I see it, they're paid to be agitators.

I think this whole immigration debate is a ruse on someone's part. I mean, why say things like in this article that could become public. Not exactly good PR. Its more like its meant to be found or heard, so it can make the opposition angry. Hell, the ruling class in Mexico is predominantly white, they're still primarily Spainards which are caucasians, which are by definition white. Now, as you filter down through the ranks of regular mexicans, they become more native american or indian. And like in the States unfortunately, those people are considered as low class.

Now as far as ruses go...
The best example that comes to mind is when the CIA and the media joined forces to convince Americans that the Japanese were buying up America. Next thing you know, the American economy takes off like a rocket and leaves Japan in a sputtering, lengthy recession.

So if this is a ruse, what's their ultimate objective? On the one hand, I see Bush and Fox being good ole chums selling out the US to Mexican interests.
But then I see Bush and the elitist class in the US turning on Mexico in the end and really screwing them over. I guess in order to make their plan work, maybe they need to stoke the anger of the average apathetic American. Its real tough to get american action on something because we're so distracted, but when something dire enough grabs us as imperative, we pour it on like an avalanche.

So whats the plan?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
So, let me see if I got this right;
Some mexicans want to get together and boycott our economy?

Well, they have the right to do that, but I'm not quite sure if that article was implying more than that.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I dont beleive this for one minute. They dont have what it takes.

They tell a tall tale.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well, I live in a town that's 90% hispanic and nobody starts anything with me. I've known how they thought about gringos long ago. This town used to be fantastic and now engine blocks are tossed to the side of most homes. Everybody has more or less moved out so that tells you something about their grand poetic culture BS. Even Mexicans don't want to live with Mexicans. Don't think so? Just take a look at who is following who around. the worst tactic their racist leaders have made was a big one: They carried the Mexican flag in America with a hatred. Second mistake, they think we are all getting old. Third, they can't pinpoint an enemy in a mixed culture. Lastly I'm buying a mower and that fella that used to get 50 bucks every 2 weeks from me is now fired. Taking America back is as simple as mowing your own lawn and no longer feeling pity for those who have practicaly suggested how much they hate you if you are an American. Nobody has a right to hate you because of your skin color, not even Mexicans.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
so why on the news (fox as an example) is the hatred for iranian being stirred up because of there skin colour???

or

is this just teh first real steps towards the 2nd american civil war?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is what happens when a nation does not see to the assimilation of the immigrants. Just ask the American Indians.

Roper

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
This is what happens when a nation does not see to the assimilation of the immigrants. Just ask the American Indians.

Roper

Hahaha... So true.

Something has to be done here. I beleive the hardest part of the situation, is that we dont know what is really going on behind the scenes.

If the government didnt want them here, they wouldnt be here.

If the government didnt want us to fight, they wouldnt allow any of this to happen in the first place. Underestimating how the government thinks, and plans ahead, and strategizes, is going to get us all 6 ft under.

I have an idea. We all pool together, take out loans, etc. Throw it into a huge pool, take that money, and invest and invest. Then I will take the power of it, and move up. I will snake my way into these secret governments and find out what is going on. Then I will let you all know.
lol

Point is, no one knows but them. And they dont want us to know. So, it cant be good.

I beleive this is all part of a master plan, and we are about to see it all play out. And while we all sit here and scream at eachother about it, it is happened, right now. And when it is all said and done, the rest of the world will not notice that we knew what is going on. They will beleive what they are told by the media. And it will all be forgotten.

We will be outcast by the world, we will be those crazy people that everyone laughs at, because we dont have powerful media.

How about.... Let me rephrase what I was about to say, cuz it could have gotten me in trouble...
Lets put it this way.. How about we figure out a way to use the news networks to send a message to the world. lol. I just cant say how..

It is almost worth just not worrying about it, and just live life as normal. Because if you dont, you will get worked up, and do nothing, and it will kill you.

Unless someone can give me a way to make something happen.

Could we assemble 10+ million people all over the nation to protest the secret societys, and tell everyone what is going on? Then again, even if we could, would the media tell our story? Or would they change it?

Do you think WE could march 500,000 deep, throught the Los Angeles streets?
Mmmmm. Nope. I think we would be rounded up like cattle instantly, never to see the light of day again.

2 weeks later, no one would remember us.

I wish I could just, you know, have a casual meeting with god, over dinner... And be like 'Dude, you have to do something about this. I think many heart attacks are in order.'

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
See, what I don't get, is that groups like La Raza are funded by old white organizations like the Ford Foundation or Carnegie.

So I don't really buy into what these guys believe or think. The way I see it, they're paid to be agitators.

Maybe you can look back in history for similarities. If I'm not mistaken, the Russian revolution and communism were funded by the International Bankers. JP Morgan, the Rotschilds, the Warburgs etc... Were involved.

I've found a book about it here (PDF File)

So IMO there might be something more to this that is not on the news. I'm pointing to the "Follow the money" thread...

[edit on 2-4-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Anything that breeds hatred makes a good story.

This immigration issue IS all about the Mexicans, imo. I lived in Arizona and the hatred there for them is unreal.

Nobody cares if Nibock Tantuck is from East Rearphuck or not. Its the Mexicans this is all about. Just watch out for Jesus Lopez.....

I might add that i think Mexicans are very hard working people and why should they make $5 a day when they can come here and make $50 a day?

Heck, a couple of hungry days and i'd cross any border.

I do think they have to get their papers in order and come here legally, JUST LIKE I HAD TO WHEN I WAS A CHILD.

I am one of those hispanics from the Caribbean... I can still remember that first piece of gum...that first slice of ham... beat the hell out of canned Russian food!!! Oh my God. Now, there's something you never want to eat.

I'm just reminiscing here, sorry

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
So IMO there might be something more to this that is not on the news.

I totally agree! The governmedia has been harping on Muslims and Arabs for so long, stirring up the hatred and fear really good there. Now, all of a sudden, terrorism isn't our biggest threat, it's immigration! The Mexicans want to kill us, too! Everybody hates us! We have to fight!

Look over here! The danger is here! Lookie-lookie!

And we're following the carrot just like a good populace should!

When are we going to realize that we're being led around by the nose by our own government?

Deny ignorance, people! Look behind this story to find out the truth!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Sounds like someone stirring the mud,I know several hispanics,not a one of them are interested in overthrowing the USA,Most are hard working people and stick to themselves,my father's family migrated here from Spain in 1920,some of his brothers were raised in Mexico,so I have relatives there,one is general of Mexican Army,the last thing on their minds are an overthrow,there is enough dissention in Mexico to even think about it,just a scare tactic,people won't believe that the US was rswsponsible for attacks on it's own country,but they will believe something like this,in Calif we have our share of rednecks,we wish they would quit migrating from the So US

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ok, I'm tired, and I don't understand fully what the article is saying, so would some nice kind person please tell me simply what it states, since, as I said in my first post, all I understood is that they want to boycott America.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
this immigration thing is getting way out of hand,
this is how i see it.
you got mexicans sneeking across are boarders begging for work,we give it to them, then thay want better working conditions, thay get that too then thay want free health care , and thay get it at the cost of u.s. tax payers.

now that we say we need to slow the flow of immigration because of national security reasons, and we want to know who is crossing are boarders, and who has allready crossed illigaly, this makes it harder for mexicans to take advantage of are good will.

well thuff *Mod Edit*. i think its time to set the law breakers straight on ware thay stand, and it is simple thay dont have a stand, thay dont have the rites and thay dont get a vote.

if thay want to be americans thay must do it are way, if thay want to start a war over this, it will be known as the great mexican massicure..

lets go gringos raw raw raw.....

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
That isn't the most credible website, provide a better source and then we can talk. How about the Texas professor who wants to kill off 90% of the world? Do you have anything to say about him?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
That isn't the most credible website, provide a better source and then we can talk. How about the Texas professor who wants to kill off 90% of the world? Do you have anything to say about him?

I do...

He's a poop mouth.
Haha

That guy is so full of himself... That should show that we are up against some very brutal people. And sometimes, we need to fight fire with fire.

We didnt come this far along as humans just so it could end, not this way.
Not because a few rich dudes decide they want slaves back, because it backfired on them the first time. Thats nuts. They should be our slaves. Come on people. We need to get in our true mindset. All belongings and images aside, we need to be 'We'...

As for the immigrant thing... Just flat out nuts...

I have seen how alot of illegals act first hand. I was the really pale white kid that grew up in a bad part of town in San Diego... Anyone here ever been White on a friday night in Chula Vista??
Hahahahahahahahaha

Yea, they dont care, my personal opinion, and this may be only MY opinion, but they are, for the most part, very rude, cowardly people.
Growing up, with all of the illegal mexicans that were in gangs that used to beat my ass good, 5 on 1, just because I was white... Its crap. And thats how they think, I have seen it a million times over.

I have been all over the streets of southern california and phoenix, ive lived in both my entire life. I see how it really is. If you are on the east coast, you dont know. If you are rich, you dont know. If you are the government, you dont know.

Not trying to be racist at all. Ive also met some black people that have that same mindset, like they are the toughest thing on earth. I have met white people that do the same thing. But the majority of them, are the mexicans.

The older dudes that used to buy me beer when i was a kid, the ones that have no money, they just mow laws and drink beer, those guys, as far as personality goes, were all pretty damn cool. They were just the smiling happy to meet you kinda guys...
Here is a trick i learned years ago. If you live in the kind of area where there are alot of immigrants, like, to the point where you see them walking down the street and whatnot, the older, cowboy hat and cowboy boot type of guys, when you drive by, slow down, honk a few times, and wave at them...

I promise you the 3rd toe on my left foot that they will smile and wave back.
So, they arent all bad or anything. But what they are doing is not good, and cant be allowed, and a very good chunk of them treat us like we invaded them.

Would it be ok if a good chunk of our population went down to mexico, and started taking all of what little money is there, and then turned everything into a white american society? then we didnt give back to the community, we ruined the cities, took all the money, waved our flags, and formed gangs of angry whites that went around and beat up mexicans for no reason whatsoever??

What would that be called...

Its wrong, and something has to be done.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Maybe this immigration issue is a ploy by the government so they can create a confrontation between the illegal immigrants and Americans angered over their presence here, one that turns violent. In turn the government declares Martial Law, something a lot of people believe is on their agenda, no need for a terroist attack and draw more attention to themselves. I see a lot of anger growing and indications by peoples comments, that just makes me wonder where this is all leading, just my thoughts that it could be possible.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yeah, I've been hearing Univision's Jorge Ramos saying this all this week on CNN. "The white population is dying off... they aren't having babies..."

My question is: do Vincente Fox and company realize that other people live here? There are the Native Americans, who have more right to march in the streets than illegal immigrants. There are the black Americans, who were brought here by force. And there are the multitudes of legal immigrants, who did what they had to do to become legal.

So, is the conversation on the fate of our Union only taking place between various Mexican interests and the American government/ corporate interests?

Also, I am so tired of "jobs Americans won't do." Please. Randi Rhodes was on Larry King saying she has callers who pick up roadkill, and they would do anything that paid decent money.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
See...

It isnt that we dont want the jobs at all.

It is, in fact, that 'they' dont want to spend as much for the same thing.

The ones that have this control have never lifted a finger to do hard labor. They dont even do theyre own laundry or dishes.

So they dont know what its like, and we are the animals. The slave race. They want to pay us less and less, even though it is US that made them POSSIBLE.

They are only in power because we let them get there, over many many years.

What did we do when we DIDNT have millions of illegals working for us?
Raise the pay a few bucks more, stop being stingy BASTARDS and americans will be just fine...
Actually, you know what???
TRY IT. SEE WHO IS RIGHT...

Ugh, the government and media piss me off.
Someone needs a good slap in the face. And it isnt us.

Its time they are done with.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join