It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The News behind the News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm sure a lot of you have already seen TBRNews. If not then it warrants at least a look. The new installment is out. You'll have to decide yourself if it's real or not. I'm not leaning either way but it is interesting.

New Installment

(Sept 25) Note that a purloined copy of a security report about assassination attempts and threats against the President is circulating. As nearly as we can discover, it is genuine but we have been told that any mention of this could fall under the Patriot Act and we do not want to join Wall Street heavies in perp walks. The summation is that to date, there have been more �viable� threats against Bush in one month than in the entire reign of Clinton I�beefed up anti-aircraft on the roof of the White House plus no one is allowed to get within shooting distance of the Prez when he ventures out to raise more money. What will he do when he leaves, or is ejected, from office? My God, they will have to assign the entire 101st Airborne to guard him down in East Jesus Texas. There is a new bumper sticker that we wish known may not be put on any of our corporate vehicles nor on personal vehicles left in our parking lots. The one that says: �Somewhere in Texas there is a town without an idiot.� Funny but not funny.

(October 4) We have just finished looking through a long official report that proves conclusively that the Iraqi oil bonanza touted both by the Prez and Cheney was , like WMD, a pack of lies. The system was shot to hell and the wonderful oil revenues that Bush pushed to justify the war to corporations, were as phony as the rest of his bs. And what�s even prettier, children, is that they all knew it long before they shoved it down our throats. There is no way this can be kept from the public and we are all agreed to give it full rein without the usual Rovespins. Bush�s goose is cooked and unless he is neutralized, he is only capable of more terrible mischief. We can all thank God that he can�t move troops out of Iraq or we would have had an atomic war with North Korea by now and all of Asia would glow at night.

join