It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does religion have anything to do with the Matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well maybe i should have made this the subject .I'm gonna try this out its my 1st time post a new topic, so be nice lol. I see people bring up religion alot here but to me its just part of "THEIR" plan to seperate us. I mean you see all the different religions, we argue, fight and look a holy war, and as for the topic if Jesus really die for our sins why do we have to be baptize, cuz we are born sinners. Did'nt jesus die for that reason. As for me i do belive in God a higher power, but i really dont think any knows the truth, if we did we would'nt be on ats! If you do Know the truth you are not liveing or just not on earth no more. So i say religon has nada to do with the matrix. Why i write about this ? I was in a posted topic and they keep talking religion and the matrix. I just feel the religion is a part of "their" plan to also blind us from the truth. Now im not sayin im 100% right but these are in fact my views so i'm not right or wrong im just here to chat. So if you wanna fight with post do it by yourself

join