It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is tame this april fools'!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It can't be that simple....there's more to it.

I think it's an on going April fools and they're misleading us into believing that there is no April fools...

And when it hits it will be unexpected, hard and swift

Later
Sporty

[edit on 1/4/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Aww... that's what I was gonna say, but I had to spice mine up saying they were going to make one right at the last second... but oh well

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Originally posted by fingapointa
the joke is that THERE IS NO JOKE ! that's the best i got.

10,000 ATS points to fingapointa.

Springer...

WOOT WOOT!
I'd just like to thank the academy, my swami, all the starry eyed dreamers who believed, and the little engine who thought he could. . .

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
My goodness, are we running out of material???

I expected something brilliant, original. Whats up with the lack of sense of humor??

I thought a rumor about a poster would have been the thing. Like Benevolent Heretic or Marge gave birth to quintuplets and start a congratulations thread.

Maybe next year.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It can't be that lame, can it? It's midnight on the east coast right now. I suppose that means this was it. Next year, I volunteer to develop the April Fool's joke.

NC

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well there was one from an ATS member,posted in the Secret Societies threads that i noticed,it lasted about ten minutes before being pulled i think.

Maybe the taste is still bitter from damage done from recent pranks imo

and understandable at that.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Its the ATS staff who usually starts a prank.

We are not allowed to post anything that isnt true.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Its the ATS staff who usually starts a prank.

This is exactly what i meant by .....

Maybe the taste is still bitter from damage done from recent pranks imo
and understandable at that.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Damage is only done to those who want to be damaged.

If someone doesnt have a sense of humor, que sera sera.....

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm still in therapy from 2003.

Bad monkey, No banana. Bad monkey, No banana. NSA!, NSA!!!!!!!

Bad Monkey, No Banana. Bad monkey No banananaaaaaa..........

NSA, NNNNNNNSSSSSSSAAAAAA!!!!!!

*continues rocking*

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You poor dear.

I hope you recover nicely soon and group meetings ought to help.

*I knew there was a good reason*

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Are you telling me I put on my tin foil hat for NOTHING?

Well I would say last years shenanigans would be a tough show to follow.

Kudos to the ATS staff.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Now i'm depressed, I was waiting for the best ATS joke ever...and...nothing...I was waiting for this for...forever!

Perhaps next year...-sighs-

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
And something told me there was going to be no April Fools prank this year, congrats fingapointa for catching it!

XL5

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Maybe the joke is that the NWO won and therefore there is a lack of fun.

LOL couldn't some one have done a photoshop spoof of famous alien pic's with interchangable parts, bodys/heads and thought bubbles? New smiles even?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This forum is too serious for jokes
No, but really.. If someone was to put out a false bit of info here, to fool people for april 1, then what if everyone jumped right on it? We would all be ridiculed for believing in it.

My sister is always going around saying "I haven't fooled anyone this year, I HAVE to think of a way to fool mother" as if it's a good thing. Making people feel like idiots is wrong, and especially if it is so that one can laugh at them. This is a custom that is better off dead and buried. It's some old germanic fertility rite, and come on, nobody here believes in that stuff anymore. Our grandparents turn around in their graves, and otherwise if they're not dead yet, because according to christianity, aprils fooling and halloween and a lot of other "holidays" are not to be recognized. The commersial industry is pushing all of these things on us. And i'll say it right now, it's not a good thing. The commersial industry just introduced halloween here for the first time 3 years ago, and nobody knew what it was. but the kids knew. sure, they were ALL walking around demanding candy, and for all us who didn't know what day it was, it was "YOU STINGY BASTARD!" all night long! The greed is incredible.

Did you also know that sunday is officially the FIRST day of the week? why do we have the first day off then? and not the two last, i.e.? I can work on sundays, but on saturday I don't do anything. Might give me a heads-up in the workplace, because I can do sundays also. and it's the best-paying day hehehe ;-) religious evolution strikes again.. :-)

my point is, we don't need all these holidays, or we will end up like the catholics. with a government which controlls which days we can work, do different types of work, have sex, eat different foods, and pay homeage to different saints. I know saint valentine is happy about you americans. it's so stupid. you're lutheran protestants, and the pope still makes everyone in the christian world bow to him.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Um, technically didn't GrOuNd_ZeRo win since he was the first one to point out there was no joke by starting this thread?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I thought this forum was very uptight at one time
and boy, did i change all that!

*takes a bow*

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

My goodness, are we running out of material???

I expected something brilliant, original. Whats up with the lack of sense of humor??

Well, we actually had something REALLY good...but recent events then made it in extremely poor taste, and border-line illegal....so we passed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join