It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"RHINO, The Montauk Superman"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I went to school (college) with Andy Pero, though I didn't know him. He was 1 year behind me in college, so we were on the same campus, same time. There is probably something to it, though maybe some of the fantastic details are not 100%, and maybe he mischaracterizes the nature of his involvement and some of his own motivations a little.

I have always been suspicious of his public account, and considered there may be an ulterior motive for it. I was on the innocent end of a covert crime that messed up my life at that university, and went on to include activities outside that university. It involved people who overlapped socially with Pero, including members of his fraternity who really had it in for me. These people were pretty organized, included a network of people throughout the Greek system, and extended into a criminal network of engineering/science students and older established men.

Pero's account originally came to light when I was trying to make some reports of my own situation. I didn't have Pero's resources at the time to do the kind of networking he did to get publicity for his account, though neither would i have wanted the kind of publicity he got. I've been lurking at this forum for some time, saw this thread while doing some searching, and felt the urge to finally chime in.
edit on 22-10-2014 by chroma because: choosing my words more carefully for public forum

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Andy Pero is still very much alive and well to the best of my knowledge. I met him in January last year and was seeing him frequently until last May. I have lost touch with him since as my phone contacts were accidentally deleted.

edit on 28-3-2015 by Nemesisdmc because: Word choice.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nemesisdmc

Andy pero must be coming in periodically and necroing this thread.....

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Icarus Rising

I read this years ago and I can't say how much is real or not but I can tell you I sat and read the whole thing and thought it was a great story.

I'm kinda glad you bring it up because I wasn't sure where to find it as it was probably 8-10 years ago when I came across it.

The "Silvia Mind" thing I did check out and it is apparently a real thing. Whether it really works like this guy claims I don't know. Some of his recovery tricks seem a bit far out to believe.

But it's one hell of a story. Would make a great Conspiracy Flick.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

While I was in college with Pero, members of his fraternity were among those who participated in secretly victimizing me.
I was a social target who had some relevance to a popular girl affiliated with his frat.

At the university at the time, there was a network of people in various fraternities and sororities in the "Greek" system who had some unusual resources, and they used them on me. The effects were brutal, and they did things to my mind and body, while socially harassing me and manipulating my social environment against me. I was badly discredited because I had noone to believe me, as what i had to say about it was admittedly difficult to understand and believe. They were doing some really unusual things for petty and social motives and had resources so sophisticated that you wouldn't expect a fraternity to have them.

I ended up with family and friends thinking I went crazy, when that was not the case, while I was up against this group of people who shared resources and membership and conspired together. Then, while the classmates who were in on me built their lives and careers, I was struggling in disadvantage, anguish, and difficulty with a continued situation. They continued to harass me outside of school and followed me around abusing me while networking with others to complicate the crime. They were essentially their own criminal organization's secret agents, and they were thrilled and motivated by that aspect of it.

Meanwhile, I spent my 20s, and then my 30s, and then onward, struggling with continued disadvantages related to all of this. Because I was left all alone with a continued situation and noone to acknowledge the reality of it, i never recovered. And grappling with this is why I originally chimed in on this thread.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSGUY

That 'Baby eating" thing sounds like an induced trauma deal to disuade remebering,as in MONARCH conditioning ,THAT being possible anything can be made real in memories.
edit on 24-5-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
wat a reply to: Apoceclipse

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: thetruthisnow
wait what send some sources or links

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Another one climbing on the backs of the likes of old Al Bielek and along the lines of 21 and back?

Link prompts: "dial tcp: lookup ufo.whipnet.org on 127.0.0.11:53: no such host"
edit on 18-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Another one climbing on the backs of the likes of old Al Bielek and along the lines of 21 and back?

Link prompts: "dial tcp: lookup ufo.whipnet.org on 127.0.0.11:53: no such host"

www.whipnet.com...

Consolidated domains.
I only posted this way back when because it was a fascinating story. I didn't personally give it much credit because I felt a super man with super intelligence wouldn't have so many grammatical and spelling errors.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: whipnet

Good stories, all the same, i mean the imagination that comes out of them could make a right good few science fiction films/shows.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
| begin researching on “Andy Pero”

and what Andy tell's is all congruente with the Silva mind control graduates language like the terms you can find many people in the "Mind Control Newsletters” talking in the same language like "going to my level", the "mental lab programing and more...

Also who was the Andy Pero Silva Instructor?

| looked for all people in the region Andy lived at the time, 1981-1983

and found this names for instructors

He says...

March 1981- My mother enrolls me in the "Silva Mind Control" ... The instructor however, was praising me like | was the next god's gift to mankind. Telling me that I was the greatest student he has ever seen etc. etc..

So, I looked on the newspapers.com and searched for silva instructors from 1980 to 1982 and found ...

Ginger Grancagnolo,Fr albert gorayeb,elaine giordano,
claire kenna gamba

eileen buehler

greg lantz

joseph lucchesi

He says " in Ho-Ho-Kus we all used to live" in 1981 and that it was a “eight week course" | could find also the name o "judith schwab" as instructor
Andy says the eight week course was in 1981 so may be one of the mentioned above

You can find record in the newspapers of many people Andy mentions, there are records for them, the news of the boyfriend of his mother who was killed by his ex, the father jack the priest theres news about him linked to paedophilia as Andy tells, his US powerlifting couch Dan Burk and the the Dr Joseph P Pizurro,

Andy is now in Collin County jail for have killed the his exGirlfriend Carry Savage in 2020 that he mentions in the book,
he mentions that they implated an suggestion into him in the book "if you F*CK with me I will kill you." This particular suggestion caused some very serious problems later on."
| have put all news about Andy Pero from the newspapers from all decades and including the news of he being caught for killed her that was a doctor in this google drive link here
drive.google.com...

Hope Andy can be guided by the auspicious energys of the cosmos to put forth books, they make a movie on his life, or he be listen by history channel Gaia and even Joe Rogan Experience and any place he can put his knowledge forward, Positive outllooks for him are many
Andy needs a bail of 2 million dollars, he can use his psychic power to manifest a lottery win and pay the bail( two Silva Mind Control graduates David Sikich and Regina Fornecker that won the lottery by programming the win using the Silva techniques)

a inmate can win the lottery in his state and he can pay his bail and continue his sagahe killed his ex girlfriend stabbed multiple times and leaved her dead in the house, at least that's is what the police news says,

all informations | could check Andy gives are credible, there news confirming them in newspapers.com like Father Jack, his coach Hyman, Dr Purrizo, real name is Pizurro and the US Powerlifting Head Coach "bulk", | have put images with news confirming his names for download in the link bellow, if you want the newspapers with complete news subscribe to newspapers.com and you can download there its only some dollar per month, has a 7 day free trial

Andy is now around 50 so may his mother and father still alive as also astrid wit around 70-80 years or more 'm projecting that History channel give opportunity to Andy exposes his life and everything he knows, as he is the real "strangethings” he can be the sensation hype when his story get into world light

you can send mail to Andy in the collin county jail,

www.collincountytx. gov...

May the force be with
edit on 10-12-2023 by alltimesluckiest because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
office.biggerfasterstronger.com...

here there is an photo of Andy Pero in the New Jersey Bergen County Track and Field
Championships he mentions in the book

they have made four podcasts episodes on his story

Episode 196 - Brainmaster (Project Superman, Part 1)
podcasts.google.com... QkfYCahcKEwigpcyx5oWDAxUAAAAAHQAAAAAQCg

Episode 197 - Conjure Chuck Facts (Project Superman, Part 2)
podcasts.google.com... QkfYCahcKEwigpcyx5oWDAxUAAAAAHQAAAAAQCg

Episode 198 - The Final Boss (Project Superman Finale)
podcasts.google.com... QuIEEahcKEwiYgJCp5oWDAxUAAAAAHQAAAAAQLA

85 - Project Superman: The Tragedy of Andy Pero
podcasts.google.com... OWUxMjUzNDQtYzk3OS0zMmYyLTg0ZTQtN2M1M2UzZDNjY2Q0?sa=X&ved=0CAIQuIEEahcKEwiYgJCp5oWDAxUAAAAAHQAAAAAQLA

Andy Pero in Jail for killing stabbed the girlfriend he mentions in the book Carry Savage
www.dallasnews.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Son sought in savage attack on mother
www.newspapers.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Pero Pleaded guilty now 50 years in prison
www.msn.com...

About six weeks into sophomore year I meet "Carrie Savage". She is a junior at Rochester. She is in the top 5% of
her class and is a Biology and German major. She is a pre med. student. She is half Polish and half
German. She is also a German tutor, and teaches German on the side for extra money. She had spent a
year overseas in high school in Germany ...

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
... I see him coming toward me and he goes to say something in my ear. I lean back to listen. He says to me "LET GO OF THE PLANE, WE HAVE TO PUT YOUR PARACHUTE ON." The second I let go of the plane he pushes me out. ...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
theres no lottery solution to him now, at least he have not get death penalty

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is very similar to one posted on here, ATS.
years ago about a super soldier who jumps
from air craft with no parachute.
and shoots a tatget all bullets go in the same hole.
had aliens in it to.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
its the same

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join