It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"RHINO, The Montauk Superman"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I did a search on this story, and found it nowhere on ATS. I may get ridiculed for posting it, but that's ok, it won't be the first time.

There is a man named Michael Andrew Pero III who claims he has recovered memories of being involved in the Montauk Project in the late '80s, actually being conditioned to take part in the project from the age of 2 years. It is a long story, but basically he claims to have been a type of Manchurian Candidate. I'm curious why this story hasn't been discussed on the board, or if it has, why I was unable to find it with my search. I'm also curious what other members of the board think as to the possibility this story is true. To me, it is pretty unbelievable.

CAUTION: Graphic descriptions of sexual activity on page two of the link.

This is my story, and this is my life. This is the time line in which events occurred as well as I can recall. As I slowly regain my memory this is my life as I can remember it. This is however just a rough outline and many of the parallel timelines which coexist during my life have been left out of this document. As time goes by more and more of the pieces will fall into place.

link

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm Halfway through part 2 and I've jsut gotten to the "Room 101" bit. This raises some credibility issues for me (My BS detector went off) as the same terrifying room exists in The Ministry of Love in Orwell's 1984. I'll continue reading for now and see what's what.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I was unaware, though I read 1984 in 1984, of the connection between the book and this story in reference to Room 101. That is just the beginning of the stuff that will make you wonder if it is even close to true or not.

Some of the mind over matter feats Mr. Pero claims to have performed are beyond fantastic, completely unrealistic to me. I first stumbled on this story on the internet several years ago, and it wasn't nearly so extensive then. The green uniform, blue uniform (Marines and Navy?) guys and the soccer exploits were there, as well as his time at UR and in Atlanta, but the rest must have come out since then.

The wall climbing feat at UR could be substantiated somewhat, not completely though, if someone who lives near the University of Rochester could check out the building described and see if there really has been repair done to the marble near the entry.

I don't know. The story is so outrageous, maybe it isn't worth the bother.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I read it a while back when I got the PDF in a torrent. Even if its not entirely true it gives a good idea of some of the stuff thats probably going on.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It claims that he graduated from Rochester at 1992.
I found a marking of Michael Pero that graduated 1992 from a Alumni list of Beta Phi Chapter of Delta Kappa Epsilon a Fraternity in Rochester so at least one part checks out...
cif.rochester.edu...

but i seriusly think this guy is a BS-artist

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the research on the UR/DKE connection, northwolf. The story is truly beyond fantastic. It may have some elements of truth to it and been embellished to draw more attention, or perhaps, to make it less believable.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Most obvious one is the F-16 story: the F-16 is not designed to operate to/from aircraft carriers.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
i just started reading this...i am on part 5 and it is absolutely incredible. I am quite interested in the "Silva Mind Control" considering that is how Andy tapped into the power of his mind.

I was trying to find some information on him considering he does give clear information on were he lived and what year but i was without luck. Still the story is simply amazing i mean wow!!!!!

Mind of matter at the grandest scale...also he boned like 4 hott ass girls in a hotel will being a hypnotized monster...he rocks!!!!

There is also one more thing, is he supposed to be alive today because when he was jumping out of planes that was in the 1980s-1990s era, if this is a credible source on what the government really does that he should still be alive I think.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
One thing I noticed that Andy said, he said he grew up with the knowledge of human limits implanted in his head, like not being able to fly or breathe underwater. Then he said “ what if I child were born and raised in a controlled environment”, well something like that were the child was trained and torchered just like him and was not given the knowledge of human limitations like flying or breathing underwater again…he thought this was what they were going for. If in fact this is true and the government did do this then would there be a literal superhuman, one that has a complete grasp of the powers of the mind that it makes him utterly invulnerable and superhuman, more like Andy but stronger in all ways.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
speak of the devil:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I got this in a torrent aways back too- I read the entire thing through in one sitting at work.

Do I believe it? Nah.

Is it entertaining and a good story?

Hells yeah!

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You know maybe i am getting a bit delusional about this but i was wondering when he told the story of the death of the girl:

For some reason I feel safe and I stop running in order to "blend in". There are many people around walking to class. I look back at the car, it looks like it's going to jump the curb. It does and All the students scatter like ants seeking cover. I'm left standing there by my self. A girl, who I had never met before, when all the others ran away, for some reason she ran to me. She grabs my arm and without saying a word tells me that she is not afraid. That instant seemed to last forever.

I hear the driver gun it. As the rear wheels now jump the curb. With my right hand I grab her left hand as I scream RUN! I turn and run for the nearest building. My right arm lags way behind me after two or three steps as her left arm is stretched as far forward as it can go. She is not fast enough. We are not going to make it. With my right hand I let go, I point to the right and yell "RUN." Out of my right eye after one or two steps, I don't see her. I slow down and turn to look back. She has stopped running. She turned and is facing the oncoming car placing herself right between me and the cars path believing they will stop or turn to avoid her. She is about 5 yards behind me, I am at the base of the steps of the building. All I hear is the engine as the driver floors it. She has no chance, I have no chance of saving her. This all happens in a split second. I turn back toward the building and leap up the stairs. The car is right behind me. I jump from the stair to the railing to side of the building, scurry up as I hear the crash below. Somehow I'm on the roof. I take a quick look around and there is nothing but pipes coming up out of the tar and a single door. I run for the door and when I get there it is locked. I hear someone calling my name, I go back and look over the edge. There are two cars below me, the Lincoln is crashed into the building, the maroon car that I hid behind for a split second is undamaged behind it.

That was the part were he caused that damage to the ground at the university anyway a clean up crew came a cleaned everything up, but they left a different color cement were the building and railing were damaged.

August 18th

My roommate from college and one of my best friends is getting married in Oswego NY. I flew into Newark NJ and drove up to upstate New York. Oswego is located about 50 miles or so North of Syracuse, with all this going on in my head I didn't make a plane reservation until the week before. The airlines wanted $1,200.00 to fly into Syracuse directly so I flew from Atlanta to Newark for $199.00 and borrowed my mother's car and drove up. It was good to see my friends and we had a great time. On my way home, since I was already up there I got on the New York State thruway and went to Rochester as opposed to coming directly home, more specifically the University of Rochester. I was only going to one place and one place only. The building where I scaled the wall and the girl was killed. The building where I remember seeing men in yellow suits working at 3:00 in the morning "fixing" everything. The building where I went back in the morning and found the crack in the block, and where the railing had been replaced with a "new" one but the cement was a different color.

I get there and let me tell you my heart was pounding. I go to the building and look at the bottom block where the car had hit the building. AND LET ME TELL YOU, THE CRACK IN THE BLOCK IS STILL THERE, AND THE ONE RAILING IS STILL BEING HELD IN PLACE BY DIFFFERENT COLOR CEMENT JUST AS I REMEMBERED IT!

Another thing was that he said that Howard Stern had found the tape of the steroid trial. Here is basically what he said:

December 1992
I am working in Newark for an air freight company (near Newark airport). On my way to work I am listening to Howard Stern's radio show. He starts talking about this video tape he has of a kid who is put on trial for supposedly taking steroids when he is in high school. He says that this happened years ago but he wants this person to call in. He wants to talk to me. At that moment I instantly break into a cold sweat and my head starts spinning as I'm driving on the garden state parkway. I get to work and Howard is still raving on about this. I don't call. The next day he is calling me a coward and a weasel for not coming forward because he wants to make me into a hero or something (I told a lot of adults to "F*ck off," literally). He finds out who I am from the tape, calls me and tells me he is sending a limo for me. I take tomorrow off. In the morning, the limo arrives and I just cannot get myself to get in, and I send it away. Howard calls and he is pissed and calls me all kinds of names. In the afternoon, he calls me again and this time he is even more pissed. He is frantic yelling at me about how the GOVERNMENT just pushed there way in here, took the tape, and said that if he said one more word about this that he is going to revoke their FCC license.
He of course talks about it on the radio the next day, begging me to come forward and stand up to them. I cannot, every time I even try to think about any of that stuff my head literally starts to spin. Then I remember, Mr. Green and a group of men show up at my house, and erase my memory again.

Andy mentioned how his abilities were used to do demonstrations to get funding from politicians. In one story, which I can not confirm, Adolph took Andy to do a demonstration for a Hollywood producer and a few actors while making the movie, "Soldier" which starred Kurt Russell. Andy’s handlers drove him out on a dark, warm, tropical night one evening on a back road---perhaps somewhere in Southern California. Andy was in trance the whole time, and was instructed to give a demonstration of his "super soldier" abilities. Andy claimed that Kurt Russell was present, along with a few other actors of this film and the producer. Adolph commands Andy to do something impressive, so Andy went over to a nearby fence alongside the road and kicks and smashes it in. One of the men present snickered, making a snide comment that this was nothing, like big deal. So Andy went over to one of the men’s parked car--a Saub model--picked the vehicle up and flipped it over, denting it. The owner of the car ran towards Andy yelling at him to stop. Then Andy grabbed the guy up and threw him up against the fence, messing him up badly.e.

I was just thinking couldn’t we ask Howard for his confirmation on this, did he really know about the steroid trial. Oh and if the story was true wouldn’t there still be a strange different color cement were the accident was in Rochester university, Also as k the cast of soldier? Who knows maybe they were or were not all mind controlled.

Just some notes:

- This is going on right now down in Miami, FL. (Entrance to the secret underground facility where the U.S. military is conducting horrific genetic experiments on the population of the United States while working in conjunction with the gray aliens - [the entrance] is located next to the Classic Honda dealership in a bank in the Coral Gables area of West Miami, to be more specific) as I have seen it first hand myself. Over the years we developed the technology and can now use it in practice applications in our Stealth fighters and bombers.

- Comet Hale-Bopp….i remember when I first saw it, one night out of no were I was walking home with my cousins and I looked up at the sky and I saw this big commit in the sky, back then I really didn’t no it was a comit at all I thought it was the planet venues… back in 1997 or 1998

-I also thought this was sick…On another occasion, Andy was introduced to a Reptilian, and taken to a private room, again, in some kind of underground facility. This time, Andy believes he must have been tested for his reaction to a horror scene. Or perhaps this may have been designed for trauma splitting purposes—or even an implanted memory. The Reptilian invites Andy in his private quarters, that looks like a fancy hotel room. He is ready to have dinner in his private room. A servant rolls a large silver cart in the room, like a hotel room service type of cart. The Reptilian opens the tray to expose 4-5 human babies alive and crying. Andy stood there as the Reptilian took a huge bite out of the live infant, splitting it in half, eating the baby aliv

[edit on 3-6-2006 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This story even today generates more letters than anything else on the site.

Some good, some bad.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
A few things -

Hypnosis can certainly make many people convinced things have (or have not) taken place when they really did (or didn't)

There are 'Trip Rooms' at the Montauk AFB, one book photos of which are published in is the KB Welles book 'The Montauk Files'. '___' (and related psychedelics) certainly gives anyone ingesting it the ability to effect things in bizarre ways, such as solid objects can suddenly seem to be very fragile and easily broken - and not just seem to, because if they are broken while on the '___' they remain broken, ie - it's not something that comes under 'visualisation' or 'hallucination'. This is more likely to occur alongside alcohol consumption.

There's plenty of coverage of 'psychic schools' and training centres in China and Russia, well I read about such things many years ago. It's also known that remote viewing programmes in the US included attempts to do things like spy on the past and even try to alter it.

Just meaning that - weirder things have happened.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
has anyone ever tried asking howard stern about the info i posted up top. I did but never but as luck my have it they probably thought it was a joke or a crazy person to indepth to to story trying to get answers...

my word thats me.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
wether or not the feats that he did or claimed to do are true or not more than once the goverment has been outed on doing test similar to this especially during this time and earlyer in the cold war. but all in all a good read

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So this is a type of super soldier program? Is it just pushing the limits of human strength and making a controlable drone out of a person?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
while his accounts may not be 100% (who's are) especially considering the duress he was under. I know for a fact that there was an SS program up there around that time. Also things he mentioned triggered the # out of me (long time ago) and I say yes he is telling most of what he knows to be true...

if that is worth anything

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Did some more searching on this and found a law suit where Pero assaulted his mother (who he believed knew what was going on) demanded money and said the FBI is after him because of his DNA.

law.justia.com...

Def adds credibility to the story (as the legal case is completely separate from this story) or the fact that he was a delusional meat head.

The mother is quoted as saying pero is "very dangerous" but did not mention why...could be as simple as his massive size due to weight training or due to other factors..

Interesting indeed.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Krystian

Oh, lovely.

Mmmm chomp chomp, BURP mmm

YUMMY

After reading through some of this - I must say

I am very disappointed in Pero. No excuse, regardless of her knowledge, whether she was or was not D.I.D. herself being irrelevant.

Thanks
edit on 12-5-2014 by Apoceclipse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join