It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can we all be dead and not realise it...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
hi guys, i just finished watching a couple of movies, the sixth sense and the others. quite scary...Some say that we are all a simulation, wat if we could all be dead and not realise it? wat r ur views ppl...

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Can we watch this thread die and not care?

C'mon NC, you know better.
Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I justed watched the movie, "What dreams may come" and in it Cuba Gooding Jr. says, "Our bodies are illusion and what we think is whats real. Now how ironic is that?"

Good movie. I just wish I could get thru it without the tears.

As to the question posted, No. We are not dead. It would be easier to stop the sun from shining or the season from changing than to stop the growth of the eternal soul.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
No, we're not dead.

Dead wouldn't get a kick out of walking the dog around the lake and watching her chase lizards in the weeds.

Dead doesn't look at the yard and feel good about getting all of winter's crap raked up.

Dead isn't letting your wife take a nap on the couch while you goof around on the Internet, feeling like you're getting away with something.

Dead doesn't look forward to chicken off of the grill.

We am alive!!!!

NC

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yup, I died twice already and I think that might make me able to tell the difference.
This is definitely the land of the living.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Its probably more likely that we're alive and don't know it. I don't think death is so willing to be ignored.

top topics

join