It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is about to collapse it seems.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
Zod

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Okay folks lets look at the facts:

* Our National Debt is 8.3 Trillion, yes TRILLION dollars and the cap has been raised to 9 Trillion, but probably we will be 10 Trillion in debt by the time Bush leaves office. Source

* The Iraq War is costing us $177 Million a day, so far we have spent $237.7 Billion dollars so far on the war Source

* There are 11 Million illegal immigrants in the country and thousands pour in across the border daily. Such groups like Atzlan openly advocate the murder of whites, blacks and other non-Hispanics. They also openly say they want ethnic wars to break out and that they want to take over the Western and Southern United States and merge it with Mexico. Source

* President Bush signed a budget bill into law that didn't pass congress. that's illegal folks. Source

* The government tortures Iraqi and Afghani prisoners and John Yoo openly said the United States can crush the genitals of child infront of their parents. Source

* American's infastructure is being sold off to foreign countries Source, Source 2

Everything is going to hell, illegal immigration, war, and national debt combined will probably cause our economy to collapse and cause us to become a Third World country.

This is all the plot of the globalist and it seems to be working, in the end we are all screwed because the majority of American's won't wake up to was is really going on around them.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Zod]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zod

Everything is going to hell, illegal immigration, war, and national debt combined will probably cause our economy to collapse and cause us to become a Third World country.

This is all the plot of the globalist and it seems to be working, in the end we are all screwed because the majority of American's won't wake up to was is really going on around them.

We're awake, Zod. What do you propose we do about it? Exactly what do we have control over?

I'll tell you what we have control over - nothing.

Seriously, do you have a plan? If you do, I'd like to hear it. If it's feasible, I'm in.

Zod

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Start telling people about Alex Jones' websites and those that are affiliated with him such as

InfoWars

Propaganda Matrix

Prison Planet

Spread the word people! It isn't over until it is over!

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Without looking at your links, you should tell people who Alex Jones is. I've never heard of the guy.

If people haven't heard of someone, they're not going to blindly follow him.

So, where is the solution to the problem? Do you have a direct link? I don't have the time to wade through a bunch of web sites.

[edit on 4/1/2006 by brEaDITOR]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Everyone knows this,

Every superpower falls from grace. US will be no different. it will be interesting to watch because the United States Of America is different from previous superpowers, the previous lot were all based on imperalism and America did not really go and grab land like the Spanish,British,French,Roman etc all did. But America has an Economic Empire, which when it falls, will have more effect on the world than a fall of an imperalistic Empire.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

* The government tortures Iraqi and Afghani prisoners and John Yoo openly said the United States can crush the genitals of child infront of their parents. Source

No, he didn't say that. What he said was there is no law or treaty prohibiting it.

Cassel: If the President deems that he’s got to torture somebody, including by crushing the testicles of the person’s child, there is no law that can stop him?
Yoo: No treaty.
Cassel: Also no law by Congress. That is what you wrote in the August 2002 memo.
Yoo: I think it depends on why the President thinks he needs to do that.

I'd wager that there is no law specifically prohibiting the prez from boiling newborn babies in oil as a sacrifice to space monkeys either.

For you to try to pass that off as his desire, intention, or design is nothing short of ludicrous. You should be embarassed for such intellectual dishonesty.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
infinite:

It's difficult to watch my country die when it didn't have to. The people in power threw it away with the help of apathetic citizens.

The US could have been so much greater and still been respected by the world, but people got greedy.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by brEaDITOR
The US could have been so much greater and still been respected by the world, but people got greedy.

So have all the superpowers before,
my country, (United Kingdom) had a huge Empire once and everyone hated us. We started giving independence and then everyone loved us (expect the French)

United States can still get its respect back from the world, the chances are, whoever wins the Presidental elections in 2008 will make international relations number one.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

We started giving independence and then everyone loved us (expect the French)

Does anyone care what the French think? Besides the French, I mean.

Zod

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

United States can still get its respect back from the world, the chances are, whoever wins the Presidental elections in 2008 will make international relations number one.

I don't see how the next president will be much different. Democrats and Republicans both have the same principles and have simply veiled differences. You should read this article by Kurt Nimmo.

In 2008 nothing will change, illegal immigrants will still be flooding in our country, we'll still have a huge national debt, and the war in Iraq and the soon to be war in Iran will still be in effect. Nothing will change internally, just a new president to make false promises while destroying our nation from the inside.

Then again maybe there won't be a election in 2008, it would be easy to declare martial law once the ethnic wars break out and suspend the elections .

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Zod,
I commend your efforts here on this thread. There is a distinct possiblity than King George and his criminal court may in fact disrupt and postpone the 08' elections.
I jokingly told my wife I would be running for president in 08' under my newly founded U.S. Constitutional Party. She said," I want a divorce". "Why ", I said. She said,"Because you'll be knocked off before the first primary"

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yes, the US national debt has a large “bottom line”, but this does no represent the GDP/debt ratio [ability to pay the debt] which was higher in the 1990’s, 1980’s, much higher in the 1940’s etc…. Gauging by “bottom line”, especially using such amounts that are not easily conceivable by most, give no indication/scale of measure and no consideration to the relevant percentages of intergovernmental holdings and so on...

On the Deficit Reduction Act, S. 1932, the mistake began between the houses, specifically in the Senate. This was a mistake and by no means “an act of despotism” by Bush.

The clerical error followed the bill's approval, as the bill was forwarded to the house where it then was mistakenly changed by a Senate clerk.
-[snip]-
The Senate passed the bill that included a Medicare provision that would pay 13 months of renting certain types of durable medical equipment, whereas the House version passed with verbiage of 36 months for Medicare patients. Accordingly, the Constitution requires identical versions be signed by both the Senate and House before a bill is signed into law by the president.
-[snip]-
…the house passed one version, the Senate passed another version and the president signed the Senate version. That violates the Constitution, Article 1 Section 7
first Lawsuit Filed to Challenge Deficit Reduction Act

Well they couldn't just pass a joint ammended "patch" to fix the error in the document as in the past, some people needed make a show of it...

The loss of infrastructure construction/contracts to forigners...well, the United States (and US based companies) builds infrastructure all over the world what’s the difference? Yes the Iraq war is expensive, there are no ‘cheap wars’ and should it read the “Iraq war and reconstruction”? Immigration in the US is a problem, has been a problem and will be a problem unless something gets done about it in the US, which is now finally happening…write your congressmen. I agree with jsobecky’s view of John Yoo’s comments.

Originally posted by Zod

Not anytime soon, much to the chagrin of many “wide-eyed hand wringers”…imo.

mg

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by brEaDITOR
What do you propose we do about it? Exactly what do we have control over?

Forget about trying to preserve the system we have in the US when this stuff happens, because I don't think you would want to do anything about that even if you could. We're better off without it anyway.

Just secure things for yourself and those around you, because if worse comes to worst, you're not going to be able to run to the store for food, pay for heating in your home, etc. And those alone will cause a lot of problems for everyone in the country.

If you won't be able to run out to Wal Mart for groceries anymore (and you probably won't), buy guides on edible wild plants, and trapping/butchering/etc. if you want meat, unless you have a gun and enough ammo to do you indefinitely. Moving to a rural area might help, seeing as how cities are dirtier, more populated, and have less wild food anyway. Most everything is edible (but some things are deadly, so use those guides), it's just a matter of getting the right nutrition.

If you want to keep electricity, get off the grid and put up some solar panels or wind turbines or even a crank generator. It shouldn't cost more than a few hundred dollars to keep a portable TV for picking up basic channels, or watching VHSs/DVDs, and a lap top, portable stereo, etc., and use them all daily. Less usage, the less it'll cost. I'd get a good battery, though. Instead of hooking up things like refrigerators or freezers, which waste a lot of energy, you can store food by drying it, smoking/salting it, or even putting it in a water-tight bag and dropping it down into a creek (this actually keeps the contents cold).

I would also stock up on blankets. Having an underground home (this could mean a lot of things, from just having dirt on your roof to being partially underground into a bank, or totally underground) might be useful, since the Earth provides a pretty steady temperature year-round after you get 5 feet of Earth around you. I have an ebook on building these if you want, and they don't cost any more than any other home. They may even cost less, especially if you build one yourself with help from friends and family, like people used to do here in the states. The homes only use concrete and cinderblocks for the basic structure, and if heating is mostly taken care of already, and you're on the grid, you should have no additional expenses in those regards. Laying the roof slab would probably be the most expensive part.

It would take some work but you can prepare yourself and your loved ones for the absolute worst economic conditions like that. As far as the rest of the country, oh well. We all brought it upon ourselves anyway for being so damned stupid.

Btw, if you take any of that advice, do a lot of research, because I haven't provided any really useful info, especially on getting food.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Only if a Libertarian or Independent one.

Aside from thefact that Democrats and Republicans are basically one in the same (even coming from the same one party at one point in time.) they've all become puppets for corporate america through lobbyists. They are more worried now about where to get theyre campaign money over what laws to pass. They've fought in a two party warfor so long, its trivial. And now lobbyists have control of our government.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
bsbray11:

The Mrs. was thinking more along political lines. We both believe that the large scale rescue of the nation is impossible, but we're open to ideas about how to overcome such a seemingly insurmountable problem.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Landis
The Mrs. was thinking more along political lines. We both believe that the large scale rescue of the nation is impossible, but we're open to ideas about how to overcome such a seemingly insurmountable problem.

Well, you're discussing political options on a very limited amount of time.

The problem with the debt is a problem with the Federal Reserve and the banks that make it up, and good luck solving that problem through any political action. Watch some of this video on banks. It relates perfectly, right to the root of the problem.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zod
* Our National Debt is 8.3 Trillion, yes TRILLION dollars and the cap has been raised to 9 Trillion, but probably we will be 10 Trillion in debt by the time Bush leaves office.

How much does this make for every US inhabitant? or Familly?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zod

.............cause our economy to collapse and cause us to become a Third World country.

dont get me wrong here, but it would be interesting to see that, maybe we would have less wars around the planet, who knows....

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by looofo

Originally posted by Zod
* Our National Debt is 8.3 Trillion, yes TRILLION dollars and the cap has been raised to 9 Trillion, but probably we will be 10 Trillion in debt by the time Bush leaves office.

How much does this make for every US inhabitant? or Familly?

currently, about 30,000 USDs per U.S. citizen, in order to pay it off.

For the fact checkers out there...

9,000,000,000,000 Trillion dollars in debt

298,423,371 current U.S. citizens

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
OK, you want an opinion on what to do? I will give you some, I know people will freak out and this will ensure me being on their list but I am already on it so what the heck:
#1: Civil war/Revolution
#2: After things fall apart form back into a new "union" or "nation" and rebuild
#3: Do nothing at all and suffer your way through then again just throw yourself off a bridge and drown, it would be more humane.

Frankly at this point its all up to us, I see allot of cowards who dont like to talk on hard subjects out of fear, but you know what? They already know each and every one of us here so its to late to worry about your life or family. People have proven we cant take them down peacefully, they no longer care about peace and are more than ok with killing whole towns to keep down rebellion as they do in other nations, now they are getting ready to do the same here.
How can you fight someone with peace who has nowhere to run? And also who does not care about killing you to keep power?

As for elections:
WASTE OF TIME!
All parties who have a chance to win are two sides of the same coin, because only 2 will ever have a chance of winning.
Also weather what WIAYETA said true or not is what would happen to all others who MIGHT get into position to win if they do not comply with the corporations or ruling elites.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join