It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abcuctees anonymes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I was looking in a old magasine illustert vitenskap from 1997.

1 if you are afrade for some thing in your closet
2 if you have to sleep agenst the wall

the american association abductees anonymes seys this is signs that you have ben abducted

is this bull# or do this make any sence
??

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have run run up from the basement whenever I am down there, and I always check behind the shower curtains any time I go in the bathroom. I'm afraid to look in mirrors in the dark. So naturally I sleep up against the wall with the blankets pulled extremely tight against me, in a half-fetal position. Occasionally I will check under the bed and in the closet too.

I don't know if this necessarily relates to abductions, as much as just plain paranoia/anxiety/stress. I've never been abducted that I know of, and I exhibit those symptoms
. Those signs don't directly show that you've been abducted. There is much more tangible stuff to test, like if you wake up with marks on your body, implants, wearing other people's pajamas, etc

In my opinion, it's just the site trying to scare more people into thinking they've been abducted.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I hear that a questionaire is a good place to start.
The one I have is extremely detailed and requires bloodwork.
It asks about scars and scoops but it also asks about seratonin levels and potasium levels also.
I took it and I do not quailify as an abductee, I did not do the bloodwork as I didnt think I was an abductee to begin with and I did not score high on the other parts of the test. It was mostly just for fun.........I think........
Hypnosis is another good way to find out if one is an abductee. There is a certain way to retrieve memories without leading the client that has proven succesful to date. This is what I have learned from a friend.
Greys are good liers.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Can you post the test? Or a link to it? Im assuming its on the net.
Would like to take it to, I dont bleieve im an abductee, but things have happened that I lack an explination for, so would be interesting to see what came from the test.

new topics

top topics

join