It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simpsons film confirmed for 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Twentieth Century Fox has confirmed that popular animated TV series The Simpsons is to be made into a film.
The movie will be released in the United States in July 2007.

A 25-second trailer for the film has been shown to US audiences at screenings of Ice Age: The Meltdown, promising to introduce "the greatest hero in American history". BBC

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I heard about this a couple days ago. I also heard it will be a live-action movie. If this is true, I hope it's as good as I thought it would be when I was younger. I had always thught they should mae a real life movie of the simpsons, not a cartoon, but now that it may be real, I wonder how good it could actually be.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
They have also recently signed onto I believe 2 more seasons, which will bring them up to 17 seasons. I think something like 400 episodes maybe?

Show seems to of been around forever, I do believe it lost some of its edge over the years, but has still remained strong.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yep... Now that I haveseen every single episode of the simpsons like 5 times, I've gotten bored with it. Maybe a movie will re-spark my interest. I'm a Family Guy person, only I've seen all those episodes 10 times, and it's just as funny as the first time I watched it.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I can't wait to see this. I'm always ribbing Mr pantha that he is Homer Simpson incarnate
The similarities are staggering. Mostly bald, loves doughnuts and beer, burps and drools, too many to mention them all !

new topics

top topics

join