It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real History & Motives of Freemasonry

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
*Sorry*

[edit on 7-4-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
bumb

Namely because I’d like to know if Trinityman has had time to confirm if Ferdinand de Rothschild was an actual member of the Ferdinand de Rothschild Lodge No. 2420 . (seems very strange to ask this….
)

Also regarding the Lightning legend. I have confirmed that the 10 points letter cited on the previous page (4) is legit. It is quoted form Weishaupt’s Appology. This combined with another previously quotes citation: ”When my late friend Lanz was struck by lightning at my side in the year 1785 in Regensburg, what an opportunity this could have provided me to play the penitent and remorseful hypocrite, and thus gain the confidence of my persecutors.” also from his Apology.

Weishaupt’s Apology is a primary source therefore it is confirmed that Weishaupt friend was hit by lighting and a compromising document was found on his person. This document was later use by the Bavarian Illuminati to warrant more Illuminati home search.

What we still haven’t establish is if Weishaupt’s friend was Illuminati or not (and there seems to be confusion if it was Lang or Lanz, could be translation mistake on someone’s part.)

ML is pursuing another lead that might help clarify the legend further.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
No, nothing definitive yet but I've been busy ay work and will be for a while.

You might like to know, however, that a German Wikipedia page on the Rothschilds notes that Baron Ferdinand Rothschild was a founder member of the lodge in question, and I've no reason to disbelieve this information at this time. de.wikipedia.org...

Interestingly, no other mention of freemasonry or masonic membership was made or claimed for any of the other members of the Rothschild family on that page.

MOD EDIT: Added bbcode tags

[edit on 29-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
SECRET Is the masons involved with writng the king james bible?alot of familiar names.what do you think? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
4life

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   

great link 4life, thanks and welcome to ATS.

But I’m confused is there a post on there were a mason claims this? Or are you inviting masons to share secrets there?

Does anyone here know who was involved in writting the KJV? And were there really a lot of masons involved in its creation?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I for one am very curious about the various mode of recognition the masons use, but they take there oaths very seriously and so far, they are just not sharing. (Not on ATS anyway)

Even most of the sites that claim to be revealing “secrets” of the mason are not. Most of them are using Duncan’s Monitor as a reference. When I finally read the actual manual, he reveals right in the preface that no secrets are revealed:

It will be observed by the initiated, that the following exposition gives no information through which any person not a Mason could obtain admission to a Lodge. It is due to the Order that its meetings should not be disturbed by the intrusion of persons who do not contribute to its support, or to the furtherance of its humane design, and whose motives in seeking admission to its halls would be impertinent and ungentlemanly. The clew to the Sanctum Sanctorum is, therefore, purposely withheld.

Yet, most anti-mason site quote from it and claim it is secret – it’s not. - Even people purporting to be ex-masons! It really makes me wonder if they are indeed ex-masons.

And some people wonder if government could keep aliens, JFK et cetera secret!

I say judging from the masons amazing secret keeping abilities, they prove that it is indeed possible.

PS: Does any one have any real secrets??? if any non-mason has discovered any real secrets and is uncomfortable about posting it please consider U2Uing me. (Friendships and respect have developed on ATS between masons and non-masons after all
)

Cug

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

Yet, most anti-mason site quote from it and claim it is secret – it’s not. - Even people purporting to be ex-masons! It really makes me wonder if they are indeed ex-masons.

If I had a way above vote left I'd give it to you.

PS: Does any one have any real secrets???

I have an Occult secret for ya...

The secret is there are no secrets left occult wise, it's all been published, the problem is you just have to know what question to ask. (and no the answer is not 42)

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ferdinande de Rothschild was initiated into the Prince of Wales Lodge No. 259 (quite a prestigious lodge) in 1870 but never went on to be its Master. He was invited to be the first Master of 2420 but was unwell for the consecration and so ended up being its second Master instead.

I've got Grand Lodge doing a full search on FdRs masonic history which should take about a month to complete. I'll post any relevant findings here, although I'm really not sure what conclusion will be able to be drawn from them.

We can, however, say the following with some certainty:

He was a freemason
He joined late in life
He was wealthy
He never became Master of his mother lodge

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well, I got my reply. Basically there's nothing to add to my post above. He was never Master of 259 (a well known lodge in masonic circles) and was never invited to join Grand Lodge. Masonically he holds the same rank as me

I don't know what this proves, except that any influence he exerted on the world was due to his position as a wealthy man and a well-connected banker, rather than as a mason.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Looks like they were both Illuminati anyway… Here's a list of the original Bavarian Illuminati members...

x = Mitgliedschaft gesichert: ohne Rücksicht auf Dauer und Grad der Zugehörigkeit
xx = Mitgliedschaft ungesichert

[clip]

x Lang, Franz Georg, Hofrat in Eidistatt [Tamerlan], 32, 38, 227 f.,233
x Lang, Joh. Adam, Jurist in Mainz, später Klubmitglied [Hugo Grotius], 61
x Lanz, Joh. Jakob, Weltpriester in Erding [Sokrates], 89,

source: Der Geheimbund der Illuminaten

quoted on:

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Looks like the BC lodge might have some amending to do. Can someone tranlaslate Mitgliedschaft gesichert: and Mitgliedschaft ungesichert please?

Still no confirmation if Lanz/Lang was carrying anything when he was stuck. I assume that when Adam referred to being a hypocrite, (previous quote) that’s what he met. I’ll look for confirmation on this too…

ML Anselm Rothschild was in Vienna, (not Paris) were Jews not accepted as masons there too?

Thank you Trinityman, that would be awesome.

[edit on 7/4/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

[edit on 7/4/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

German is a language I can speak fairly well. Ill try translating what you posted here. It might be slightly off, as its been a few years.

Lang, Joh. Adam, Jurist in Mainz, später Klubmitglied [Hugo Grotius], 61

Translated: Joh. Lang, Lawyer in Mainz, later a club member.

Lang, Franz Georg, Hofrat in Eidistatt [Tamerlan], 32, 38, 227 f.,233

Translated: Franz Lang was a high ranking type of government offical/advisor in Eidstatt

Lanz, Joh. Jakob, Weltpriester in Erding [Sokrates], 89,

Translated:
Lanz was a type of secular/worldly priest in Erding.

Is this what you guys were looking for?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join