It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real History & Motives of Freemasonry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The Lightbringers: The Emissaries of Jahbulon

All over the world there are people, who call themselves freemasons and believe they are spreading the light, but they are actually very much afraid of the light.

This film tells about what kind of light and how the Emissaries of Jahbulon spread it around themselves and how it affects us.

The film is an exciting excursion to some of the most powerful Masonic lodges in the United States and in Europe.

Some things that I thought was interesting in the video:

The Masonic Motto: Audi Vide Tace

Depiction of Angels with goats feet

Sculptures of Globes wrapped in a net

Magically charged handles on the doors inside the Freemasonry Hall with Egyptian carvings on the front doors

and other fascinating and strange facts.

this is small little symbol that was above the grand hall doors:

What does it mean?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It means that this "video" like most of its ILK is 9944/100 % Bovine Feces.

Approx 1/3 of it the audio is garbled ( most likely to protect the makers from
slander,libel, and defemation suits.)
Approx 25% of the rest of the production degrades to virtual black screen
video, which would suggest that it was shot without permission and/or clandestinely. This suggests that the makers are guilty of several offenses ranging from misdemeanors to felonies, To wit: entering a private proprety
and willingly & knowingly violating the terms of entry. (same as violating the TOS of this site). is at least trespass, criminal trespass, and in most states can be defined as burglary ( a felony in most cases).
Burglary Is defined ( at least where I am familiar with) as " entering a building(building being defined as any structure with 4 walls and a roof, partial or total)with the intent to commit a crime.

An example: If you enter a museum that is posted NO Pictures and proceed
to take pictures anyway you can be arrested , tried, and sent to state prison( and hopefully housed with bubba the booty bandit) .

another, If you visit an outhouse ( and you should) that is posted
NO DUMPING, and you proceed to anyway the same legal ramifications are possible.

The only thing I see here is the joining of the evangelical/
fundaMENTAList, xian beliefs of only my way is the right way, all else MUSTconvert or die. If you have any doubts of this do some research on Bill shoenenblowhard mentioned in this video. you will find that anyone who does not subscribe to his particulad breed of hobbyhorse is a satanist.

So what breed of Satanist are you?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It’s similar do the symbol on the rings posted by Nygdan in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nygdan speculated that it meant God in Hebrew, but it was never confirmed.

EDIT:
I guess I can just post it here:

[edit on 1/4/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
It means that this "video" like most of its ILK is 9944/100 % Bovine Feces.

Approx 1/3 of it the audio is garbled ( most likely to protect the makers from
slander,libel, and defemation suits.)
Approx 25% of the rest of the production degrades to virtual black screen
video, which would suggest that it was shot without permission and/or clandestinely. This suggests that the makers are guilty of several offenses ranging from misdemeanors to felonies, To wit: entering a private proprety and willingly & knowingly violating the terms of entry. (same as violating the TOS of this site). is at least trespass, criminal trespass, and in most states can be defined as burglary ( a felony in most cases).
Burglary Is defined ( at least where I am familiar with) as " entering a building(building being defined as any structure with 4 walls and a roof, partial or total)with the intent to commit a crime.

An example: If you enter a museum that is posted NO Pictures and proceed
to take pictures anyway you can be arrested , tried, and sent to state prison( and hopefully housed with bubba the booty bandit) .

another, If you visit an outhouse ( and you should) that is posted
NO DUMPING, and you proceed to anyway the same legal ramifications are possible.

The only thing I see here is the joining of the evangelical/
fundaMENTAList, xian beliefs of only my way is the right way, all else MUSTconvert or die. If you have any doubts of this do some research on Bill shoenenblowhard mentioned in this video. you will find that anyone who does not subscribe to his particulad breed of hobbyhorse is a satanist.

LOL Oh man, you seriously must be joking. If you couldn't hear or see what was presented in the video, you need a doctor.

And what are you talking about? Burglary? Do you have any idea what you're saying or are you just rambling on to get attention? The video is legitimate, you can obviously see they had permission to do what they had to do.

You make me laugh.

So what breed of Satanist are you?

What breed of comedians are you?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
It’s similar do the symbol on the rings posted by Nygdan in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nygdan speculated that it meant God in Hebrew, but it was never confirmed.

EDIT:
I guess I can just post it here:

So what is a hebrew god symbol doing being displayed in a freemasonic lodge?

Which God does that represent?

(by the way, I'm not affiliated with any religion)

[edit on 1-4-2006 by eudaimonia]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I’m not sure if it is the same symbol... you think so?

Scottish Rite 14th Degree Ring with the Hebrew letter Yod the initial letter of the word Jehovah, the Tetragrammaton, and hence was peculiarly sacred among the Talmudists. In Symbolic Freemasonry, the yod has been replaced by the Letter "G". The Yod is enclosed within an equilateral triangle which is emblematic of the three essential attributes of Deity—omnipresence, omnipotence, and omniscience.

source

EDIT:
I added the part explaining the triangle meaning. As for the Hebrew god, think of Solomon's temple, it's important in freemasonry.

Can someone translate Audi Vide Tace.?

Angels with goat feet?

I guess the nets could be longitudes and latitudes?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Scottish Rite 14th Degree Ring with the Hebrew letter Yod the initial letter of the word Jehovah

source

Edit: Yeah. Same.

So yeah, it definitely looks like a J for Jehovah.

But Solomon's Temple? Wasn't that a myth? I don't think that ever existed.

And isn't Jehovah linked with Jesus Christ?

Edit: I too would like to know why a Globe is wrapped around in a net? I don't exactly get a good vibe with that kind of symbol.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Solomon's temple is the setting for the legend of Hiram Abiff. Very important in Master Mason ritual.

As for Jehovah, that would be old testament, so the hebrew before that. (have you seen Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?
) But ya Jesus Christ later as well.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Solomon's temple is the setting for the legend of Hiram Abiff. Very important in Master Mason ritual.

As for Jehovah, that would be old testament, so the hebrew before that. (have you seen Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?
) But ya Jesus Christ later as well.

Legends & Myths. Hiram Abiff & Jesus Christ.

Sigh. Why must humans live by the words of mythical characters?

Hasn't it done enough harm?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Lol. These legends are just used as allegories for teaching morals.

Just like Ants and the Grasshopper teaches kids that they can’t play all the time, sometimes there is work to be done. (if you remember the grasshopper danced all summer, while the ants were gathering food for the winter.
)

The mythical legend of Abiff is wrapped up with the myths of the old testaments.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Lol. These legends are just used as allegories for teaching morals.

Just like Ants and the Grasshopper teaches kids that they can’t play all the time, sometimes there is work to be done. (if you remember the grasshopper danced all summer, while the ants were gathering food for the winter.
)

The mythical legend of Abiff is wrapped up with the myths of the old testaments.

What ever happened to being the good moral man because you the individual wanted it out of one's own will...not because of external traditions passed on through history..such as myths and rituals.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Personally I like stories. Books, movies comics, I like them all. Using them as teaching tool is more appealing and can reach more people.

I'm not sure why you think this is bad... do you?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Personally I like stories. Books, movies comics, I like them all. Using them as teaching tool is more appealing and can reach more people.

I'm not sure why you think this is bad... do you?

Yeah, I like stories too, a lot. Not bad at all.

Just don't attach any religious..stuff to it. But that's just me.

I think I'll stick with Ants and the Grasshopper.

Cug

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Hear, See, Be Silent

re the video

I didn't watch much of it, too many bad "facts". and frankly the guy talking sounds like a zombie.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

It is. It's the primary symbol of the 14° of the Scottish Rite, and is also found in the Royal Arch degree of the York Rite. It is the Hebrew Letter Yod surrounded by the Greek letter Delta, and is representative of the Deity. In Hebrew, Yod is the first letter of the Tetragrammaton, or Four Lettered Name, which has been translated into English as both "Jehovah" and "Yahweh".

The rings with this symbol, which you have shown in the picture, are given to all Scottish Rite Masons in the Southern Jurisdiction upon their initiation to the 14°.

Hear, see, and be silent.

Angels with goat feet?

Cherubim, who were represented on the Ark of the Covenant. There is a mystical Jewish tradition that says that while man was created in the image of God, the animals were created in the image of angels. Thus the Cherubim, Seraphim, angels in Ezekiel's visions, etc., had the forms of different animals.

As for globes wrapped in nets, I've never seen the symbol in American Masonry, maybe it's an English thing? Got a photo or link?

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
As for globes wrapped in nets, I've never seen the symbol in American Masonry, maybe it's an English thing? Got a photo or link?

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Masonic Light]

Sure. And I'd like to know the meaning/significance behind the symbol.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I have no idea: like I mentioned, it's not a symbol used in American Masonry. Is the photo from a building in the USA, or somewhere else?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

not sure about the net... We might have to wait for London to wake up for that answer.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

I have no idea: like I mentioned, it's not a symbol used in American Masonry. Is the photo from a building in the USA, or somewhere else?

The symbol is on The Freemasonic Hall in London located on Great Queen Street. Says it's the central meeting place for 8,000 masonic lodges in great britain.

Also heard that the Grand Lodge in London is the mother of all lodges. And that modern freemasonry was created in London as well.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by eudaimonia]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
OK, I think I know the symbolism:

In the Second Degree, the symbolic characteristics of the two pillars that stood at the porch of the Temple are explained. Both columns were surmounted by globes, one depicting the celestial, and the other the terrestrial.

The globes sat on chapiters, each five cubits high, which were decorated with lilies, network, and pomegranates.

The symbol you show probably alludes to the network decoration of the chapiter of the pillar Boaz (see I Kings 7:16-22).

What stumped me was that I've never seen the network actually laid on the globe before: for the symbol to be correct, the net should be intermingled with lilies and pomegranates beneath the globe on the chapiter.

To answer your original question, the network is emblematic of unity, while the pomegranates represent plenty, and the lilies symbolize peace.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join