It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Sitting On Time Machine?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite

Women ordained and married priests would stop that ASAP. As it is now I'd agree the Catholic priesthood is a magnet for child abuserfs.

Normally this is where I'd say something like 'married peopel abuse children also, just because the priests are celibate doesn't mean that they become pedophiles, et', but, honestly, whats the point, The Roman Catholic Church protects child rapists, and doesn't seem to care that much about it.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I don't know about a time machine but I do know they are probably sitting on one of the largest caches of looted artifacts, works of art and gold amongst other probably priceless objects. Not to mention real estate and stock holdings.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
If they could just stop banging kids that'd be a start.

Women ordained and married priests would stop that ASAP. As it is now I'd agree the Catholic priesthood is a magnet for child abusers.

If I could agree with that I could become a feminist.

Women are among the most sadistic of child abusers and those who will 'provide a child to get a man', aren't rare.

The mothers who knowingly allowed clergy at their kids, aren't the only ones who twigged as to what was going on, but FEAR (not the Godly sort) and worship of that church is still stronger than following Christs command to ,"DO JUSTICE".

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If the Vatican really wanted to keep a time machine a secret, they would simply go into the future and kill the people who invented it, then come back to now and destroy the machine. Then it wouldn't exist anywhere. Except the time machine inventors might send back a Terminator to get the Pope.

It all makes logical sense!

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Can you imagine, df1, how much energy would be released if the RCC could just do this:
1. Ordain women,
2. Admit of married clergy, and
3. Hold an open election by the members of the next Pope?

That would be nice, but then they'd go to Hell, like all the Protestants and Jews.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I posted this topic because I came across it on the internet. and I thought it was the most assinine thing i've ever heard. Im glad some of you get that. Also, Im glad this poopy thread got the response it did because who ever knew a retarded thing like the vatican having a 'time machine' would draw so much interest? I tell you what vatican if you in fact do have a time machine...

"Say Hi, to Michael J and The Doc for me."

Oh and get a hover board for me too.

hey guys and galls it's all in good fun.

[edit on 4/26/2006 by croaker013]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
There have been manny stories about hidden time machines or time capsuals that hold the secrets of history and even warp gates...my favourite is the one about a gargantuan nuclear weapon hidden under Egypt.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join