It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Opposition for the New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The mechanism behind our present day global/political situation seems bigger than man himself and the horrific isolated events, (Irak, Afgan., the tsunami, 911, Katrina, EM space weapons, Palestine) which we are witnessing and experiencing globally and individually, (the patriot act etc) point towards a profane spiritual force at work. I think this has been understood by enough people so far; the idea of an earthly incarnation of a profane spiritual being may not be.

It’s my perception that it will take something bigger than man to overpower the ambitions and reach of this sublime spiritual force which has made followers out of a great part our present day humanity. And this ‘something bigger’ is already in place and active on an extremely discreet level. This ‘something’ is a mysticism of the living Spirit which is playing itself out on a practical level, today as we speak.

If this practical work was not being done, then in North America, where I live, there would be full scale, subliminal Electro magnetic dictatorship in operation. Since March 19/20th, this secret dictatorship ‘plan’ has come to a halt because ‘operatives’ in the east have disabled the US’s space technology. This coincided with the planed crackdown on Iran.

What I refer to as ‘operatives in the east’ is in fact the existence of a core group of individuals who are functioning on a mystical occult level to oppose what is commonly known as the ‘new world order plan’.

There are strict mystical, spiritual rules which this group must abide by in order to be free of the ‘profane’ forces which they are themselves combating.

This group ‘must’ consist of individuals who embody, who carry (within themselves) the major spiritual impulses which belong to our humanity in their purest form. These impulses are those which act deep within the soul of any given individual living on this earth. The reason for this is: should the soul of any given individual ‘reach towards the heavens’, or ‘raise their eyes towards spirit’ in response to perceiving overwhelming ‘evil’ played out before them, (through the new world order plan) this soul force which is of a noble nature, can be utilized within the context of the ‘good’.

…This soul force can be rescued or retrieved in spirit and used as ‘spiritual fuel’ to stand behind, push and empower the ‘wills’ of the core individuals of this group so that they can rightfully be inspired to act. The opposite exists in that the new world order thrives on the stupidity of souls.

The core group ‘must’ carry themselves in unimaginable secrecy to avoid being targeted by individuals who don’t have the ability to understand the complexity and depth of what they are doing. As you can imagine, these individuals require tactical assistance of others to effect their practical opposition to the n.w.o. plan. Overly zealous political sentiments (China) and a deep yearning for compensation on a political/religious level (in the situation of the middle east), make it difficult for this group to ensure the safety of all their members even with their sympathizers. (Zionism has put a major black mark on Judaism) And of course, any individual having close access to the core members can be corrupted by profane spiritual forces.

So that’s pretty much the news…something IS being done, that the ones that are working on it have consciously set themselves up in extremely dangerous work, (this amounts to their individual great gesture of love for their fellow men , and their individual (karmic) spiritual work ). As long as we as individuals cling to and hold fast to our souls and spirit, we are also contributing to the safe recovery of our humanity from the grips of evil.

The relativity of evil: Eastern dictatorships vs N.W.O. ‘S dictatorship plan.

An individual country’s dictatorship in opposition to a democratic dictatorship; one which controls the very spirit of their citizens through the use of Electro Magnetic space technology in order that (the citizens) can blindly assist in subjugating the rest of the world and in poisoning the planet with nuclear fallout etc. while (the citizens) live the life of ailing zombies in a human sense with no recourse to Law, should be reflected upon.

PS. Beware of germ weapons being unleashed in America, the N. W. O. is imploding with fury to progress in spite of being ‘grounded’! humbly signed, organic.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by organic]

[edit on 31-3-2006 by organic]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Interesting post organic
. Roughly how many of these spiritual people are fighting against the NWO? Are you sure they even exist?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   

earthly incarnation of a profane spiritual being

Please expand on that. What level are you speaking of when you say spiritual? Astral level or soul level? What do you mean by incarnation? In other words, what vehicle would be used? Please break it down a bit. The realms are connected. I think it would be of benefit to others to connect them within your concepts as well.

If this practical work was not being done, then in North America, where I live, there would be full scale, subliminal Electro magnetic dictatorship in operation.

Ok, I'm seeing it a bit differently. I just witnessed the biggest mind control exercise I've ever seen. The illegal immigrant protests. The only problem, I see, with this particular plan is even "they" misunderestimated the apathy of 'white' America. I doubt there will be any serious backlash in the physical form. CNN is trying to coax it but I don't see it happening.

If the robots are so apathetic no amount of EM stimulation is going to help. If I'm off base please expand on your concepts.

‘operatives’ in the east have disabled the US’s space technology

They did? Through occult? Then what's the hold up? Why are we still stuck in a glaring dictatorship on the brink of world war? It's simple really. If they have this ability then shut off the grid. Or else, use the grid to download "the truth" directly to everyone's mind. I'm not convinced this is true.

‘operatives in the east’ is in fact the existence of a core group of individuals who are functioning on a mystical occult level to oppose what is commonly known as the ‘new world order plan’

There are a lot of people quietly and spiritually opposing the plan. They are spread out across the globe. Maybe these operatives need to give out some instructions to create a network within a network. A core group just isn't going to cut it unless they have some mega-power they are tapping in to.

these individuals require tactical assistance of others to effect their practical opposition to the n.w.o. plan

I'm not sure these concepts are being brought into the full reality of the situation "on the ground". The concepts must be grounded. Physical movements need to be made. The only physical movements seen by the people, are evil. If they need additional soul energy they need to wake those souls up. The souls are asleep because darkness is all that's seen. The spark, as it were, needs to be grounded. There needs to be physical evidence.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Maybe it’s a battle of the currencies, hence a battle between different fractions of the NWO. Even thought they as a group work towards similar goals. There is still competition amongst individuals in the NWO.

I’ll give you a (fictional) example of how this might work:

Rothschild group owns 13% of the Federal Reserve and 34% of the European Central Bank

Rockefeller group owns 45% of the Federal Reserve and 0.5% of the European Central Bank

You can see how this situation could exist. In such a situation Rockefeller would be fighting for US dollars dominance, while Rothschild would be fighting for Euro world dominance.

And this might looks like what you called – Eastern dictatorships vs N.W.O. ‘S dictatorship plan But really a fight between individuals, different fractions of the NWO.

[edit on 1/4/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
quote: earthly incarnation of a profane spiritual being

Anthroposophy states that the spiritual ‘profane’ being Ahraman would incarnate into an individual of the west at the beginning of the 3rd millennium. This phenomena must be seen in the context of a Luciferic incarnation in the 3rd mil. BC (this one had benefits in that it illuminated religious experience), and the Christ incarnation. Once the affected individual dies, the ‘spirit’s’ being remains within the finer bodies of the earth. Ahraman and Lucifer normally work out of the earth’s astral body. The situation today is that Ahraman has actually incarnated. I think that the individual has passed away recently… I describe in more detail how he is seen here, it’s through the eyes of the conscious soul.

www3.sympatico.ca... 2006/03/26

quote: If this practical work was not being done, then in North America, where I live, there would be full scale, subliminal Electro magnetic dictatorship in operation.

I don’t know what went on there…WE have been programmed to value the white race as the ideal American through EM weapon use, etc. The immigrants receive the message also…just imagine how it feels to have within your mind a message which opposes what you are on the outside. The ‘robots’ natural access to their own spirits has been tampered with (em weapons, TV + radio subliminal messaging, etc) and that’s the big job of the Eastern group; to tackle this. Also, the real robots are the ‘active’ victims of the top secret mind control program. The government is using them to channel into individuals who oppose them (ex. on the internet) while (the victims) lay in drug induced trances.

quote: ‘operatives’ in the east have disabled the US’s space technology

Check out the same letter. The first action was just accomplished (2 weeks ago), one individual was ‘lost’ this past Wednesday. They almost had to drop the West…but it’s OK, they’ve reorganized themselves to be even more discreet. They do plan to send ‘benevolent’ messages into America. They could take anyone out if they wanted to…they are playing a strategic game and they have the monopoly of the heavens. My past letter and this post have served on the international intelligence level…. This stuff is REALLY new.

quote: ‘operatives in the east’ is in fact the existence of a core group of individuals who are functioning on a mystical occult level to oppose what is commonly known as the ‘new world order plan’

Read my 2 last letters and you’ll have a better idea, it’s on a deep ‘religious’ soul level, and everyone who is plugged into it, in their sub, partially sub or conscious experience, are contributing to it.

A core group just isn't going to cut it unless they have some mega-power they are tapping in to.

And they are, which is why they need representatives of all of humanity; using the innate wisdom inherent in each race and religious impulses.

quote: these individuals require tactical assistance of others to effect their practical opposition to the n.w.o. plan

The physical evidence is that the US has no EM weapons in use. I know this because my spirit helped me to pick up on the peculiarity of its presence and I was pushed forward into discovering ‘ the synthetic sublime’. That physical evidence exist in the sublime, sub physical.

People in the ruling classes and the intelligence community are on the shuffle.
I’m trying to wake people up, (there must be others), but just remember, in the US, any dissent would have been bombarded first by the psychic harassment, and then actual beams… until 2 weeks ago. (the psychic harassment continues).

And, it’s only on the N American continent that one can really witness what the n.w.o. is doing…

[edit on 1-4-2006 by organic]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I 'feel' very sure that these people exist though they make up a very small group with a real possibility of gathering more members.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by organic
And, it’s only on the N American continent that one can really witness what the n.w.o. is doing…

The drumbeat of War is loud as ever. US, UK, Israel and the UN. Iran is the target.

Iran had major war games.

Then we got Japan calling out China.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a quick glance over ATS and any major news outlet shows the elite are running the puppets at full throttle, world wide.

The only major player I haven't noticed in awhile is Russia.

Protests still continue in the US that make no sense whatsoever.

French protest still seem to be going on.

New Biometric ID cards for the UK coming. US is getting new electronic passports. I'm sure Australia will be following the leader soon enough.

-----

I'm not seeing any light coming from any corner of this planet. Seems like everything is moving right along towards world-wide slavery and perpetual war. As if, that isn't the case already. I guess just deeper slavery and more perpetual war.

There's no way we can physically back up the idea that a satellite was taken out. The effects of EM mind control still seem as prevalent as ever.

I'm not sure your information is entirely accurate.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

What I refer to as ‘operatives in the east’ is in fact the existence of a core group of individuals who are functioning on a mystical occult level to oppose what is commonly known as the ‘new world order plan’.

I believe what your referring to is a dedicated team of pyschics. Aka remote influencers. Ironically both the soviet union and the USA have invested millions of dollars over the years(mabey billions) into the development of psionic abilities in people.

If this practical work was not being done, then in North America, where I live, there would be full scale, subliminal Electro magnetic dictatorship in operation. Since March 19/20th, this secret dictatorship ‘plan’ has come to a halt because ‘operatives’ in the east have disabled the US’s space technology.

Satellite busting is nothing new. Governments spend time and money creating people(via many means, aka electronic harrassment and consistant programming) to experiment with psionics. Now you claim however that the US pychotronic sats(plasma, laser, particle beam ect) are effectively 'space junk' by the efforts of this 'team' of eastern remote influencers? I can verify that not all there sats are out of the game just yet..

I admire what your doing, we all want to save the world. However you also remind me of someone who is currently going through a pychotronic scripted conditioning. Your 'Spirit' or 'Handler' may have you convinced that the sats are effectively gone, but the sad truth of reality is.. there still there and working just fine(for now anyways). If anything they toned down the harrassment/EM field to decieve you.

I'll be honest this thread interests me. The human mind is truely a strange thing. Personally, id love to know more about this team. What there agenda is, what there goals for a world is, who's backing them ect. Im gonna book mark this thread.

regards,

the fanatical

[edit on 2-4-2006 by fanatical_radical1974]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I can verify that not all there sats are out of the game just yet..

Which ones are you talking about, are you sure they belong to the US and what is your source? I can assure you that I am not being punished via beams since March 20th but have been through the use of channeled transed induced mindcontrol victoms and some psychic guys sitting in front of computers. For what I'm putting out, the US would normally be hitting me with the big stuff.

...This group is working on illuminating the ruling classes to the illusion of our technological advances and the evident dangers to the very existant of our human domain (re earth). The Occult has always been active throughout our humanity's history and today's situation is pretty 'funny' on that level.

In the case of one influencial world leader in particular, it is extremely difficult for him to cease to be angry at dissent and 'chat' about the 'necessary' change. He's being assisted (through religious support)to 'internalise' just how to think with his 'Soul' and discard the method of thinking which depends solely on the mind.

This type of 'education' is necessary for some world leaders, if they in fact need it, so that they can understand what is actively lying behind the Russian/Chinese military defense strategy.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by organic]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Just a thought. Could these so called "others" be bodhisattvas. That is highly developed spiritual beings who chose not to bliss out in a nirvanic state but rather to retun to life to aid in the spiritual developement of mankind? I have read about them in Autobiography of a Yogi and other buddhist literature. Their most frequent location has been said to be in the Himalayas but when needed they could appear anywhere. Is this in any way relevant to this strand?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Any incarnated, highly 'spiritualy' developed souls work on discreet 'spiritual' occult levels to empower or rather 'bring down' Spirit into our midst. (This works towards their progress and humanities') Can't elaborate any further because 'Spirit' embodies the most unimaginable wisdom and there's no room to really start talking about it.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Organic
I'll take that to be a maybe. I know words are merely labels and that reality is so much more.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Which ones are you talking about, are you sure they belong to the US and what is your source? I can assure you that I am not being punished via beams since March 20th but have been through the use of channeled transed induced mindcontrol victoms and some psychic guys sitting in front of computers. For what I'm putting out, the US would normally be hitting me with the big stuff.

Oh there's definately certain sats i know about. None of which id post on here. I admit i was temped to, but i dont think this is the proper forum to get into tactics of remote influencing. For one thing, a remote influencer (aka 'a pychic guy') needs a targetting source first. Next the tech or means to track the target and preferably gain bio feedback of the subject and the effects of the scripts, sequences and experiential affects of remote nueral influencing.

There's ways to modulate microwaves with elf carriers, to vocode and literally hypnotise basically anyone and with proper knowledge, to completely gain a control system in a humans life aka pavlofs brainwashing/reward system techniques ect.

All the tech is easily available for those that know what to look for. Its in widespread use today..

Its not always governments playing games.. tho i admit when sats are involved(and believe me i know all about them) its usually a different story.

What makes you think that your 'spirit' or 'handler' that convinced you that the states arsenal of satellite based em weapons was obliverated? Could it be that mabey this 'spirit' or 'handler' is playing mind games with you? If there exists a noble team of experts with unselfish and noble plans for this world based on a lifestyle of righteousness, then i want to be a part of that. Sign me up. And trust me, i know a few tricks of the trade myself

regards,

the fanatical

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm not talking about the little stuff, the harassment seems big and I don't quite know the technology behind it. I agree that that is fully operational but since I also have the experience of having mind control victims entranced with programmers using them to penetrate my soul, I categorise them both as minor. I thought this was strictly psychic or effectuated within our earth's atmosphere.

What I refer to as E M space weapons are the ones that 'greatly' influence large populations and have severe physiological repercussions. ex. weather manipulation and full scale mind control indoctrination.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Outside of group ritual consider the fact one man's fear on a high enough level can create energy for the enemy to do ungodly things.

For a generation that lacks spirtuality and religon I fear the worst. First experiences on any scale maybe a person might take as truth when questions are answered.

Now think deeper what would create a group of people like this? Why would they be motivated with evil intent? I imagine evil can be natural for anyone who seeks it but really break these people down. Take a person who has read and achieved all the things most men have not. Now take a person that has been exposed to the mysteries and it left them in such awe they take mystical thought as complete truth and their is no such thing as fate or faith.

I am curious what sparks in ones mind to say heck nothing is funner than messing with people on a grand scale and using the world as a stage. I guess if that is their personal best for life accomplishment they may down deep see whats wrong with them and their person anger transposes to such actions.

Now who or what will counter act them? Anybody?

I guess if I knew how to open up mystical powers I would go after their soul thus making me no better than them but at least it would be me and not the whole world. Now where did I put the dmt....

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I like your name, it tells it all. You must be American!

No but seriously, there are mature people on this earth who have a heart to work out the 'crap'. And it's not on the outside!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Maybe it’s a battle of the currencies, hence a battle between different fractions of the NWO. Even thought they as a group work towards similar goals. There is still competition amongst individuals in the NWO.

I experienced a revelation yesturday which points vaguely towards a phenomena resembling this, but which emphasises a philosophical, mystical stand off.

This ‘revelation’ came via E M space weapon communication/interaction.

I believe that the communicator is sided with the East. (since I am convinced that today, only the East has the monopoly of the heavens therefore is able to use E M weapons and also in respect to the content.)

The East as I’ve previously described, incorporates global representatives who are attempting to effect changes on a deep, mystical level through practical tactics which have the purpose of obstructing and turning around what we popularly know as the new world order plan.

THIS ‘wealthy’ western communicator was situated in what I recognized as the European N W O territory. Thus, I deducted the following:

That there is a division within the traditional European group.

That this individual is working along with the East and is acting as a mystical support for what I referred to as the ‘core group’.

That he is assuming the task of overlooking a global transformation which would involve:

Retracting full, unrestraint use of technology that blatantly overtakes (trivializes) what we loosely define as ‘Life’ on this planet.

In essense, constraining an occult ‘force’ inherent in humans which follows a path death. destruction and enslavement of the human spirit.

There is urgency in this situation, I hope that they/we are effective! Organic

Mod Edit: If you don't trim your quotes, we will.

Thanks, I didn't know how to do it and I have a hard time just doing the basics.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by organic]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
TEll me organic are ET's anything to do with it and if yes then when will they show up(galactic federation)

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
No, I don’t think that ET’s have anything to do with this. This stuff is deeply tied up with the progress of our souls and our individual connection with repeated earth lives. It’s strictly human.

But in passing, the US army among others, has information stating that we as humans must use our minds AND our souls. And this has been confirmed by ET’s.

PS. I just received info through my privileged ‘inspired state’ today which states that Sharon’s assassination was necessary to unleash ‘Ahraman’s’ force. (He was the physical incarnation of the ‘Beast’). And once this was done, the force could be pounced upon by ‘mystically’ advanced individuals on the other Continent who understood the big picture and instigated the move. Bye Organic.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This is an extremely interesting thread; I will be following it closely.

Organic, what do you see as being the primary characteristics of the incarnate Ahriman? And which faction on the geopolitical scene do you believe stands to gain the most from its imminence?

Any additional information you could provide would be much appreciated.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join