It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do borders exist in space?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Just wondering about some C+ Space faring civ's out there if they have borders at all? Like here on earth its small yes, we have borders, we have some nations who tend too use there power too what ever they will because of their far advanced technology. Would you think again if there was some very supurior alien race out there doing as they please, depending if they are peacefull or Hostile. I would probably think so. Anyone have some insite as too how Politics work in outerspace?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, assuming for the moment some members here, who claim to speak to them, are being truthful (big assumption, granted, but who am I to judge...I don't know them, so I don't have enough info to go on).... Then they should be able to answer this one for you...

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
salsa

Yes, there are borders in space between and within groups of races/worlds. However, the borders are not maintained the same way or for the same reasons we humans maintain our borders on Earth.

Politics throughout space between all advanced races is based on peace. Boarders help ensure safety, survival and maintenance of peace between all races, even the primitive and hostile ones like us. When correction is necessary, it is done by leaders of the organization of advanced races.

Advanced politics does not end all disagreement between worlds or groups of worlds, but it solves conflict in peaceful ways as well as possible in the most advanced ways. Nobody always gets everything they want, but everybody always gets what they want and need the most, which is peace.

Young, hostile races moving up toward advancement are not allowed to cause their personal kinds of trouble in the space they share with others. Hostile races are not allowed in the sharing of potentially dangerous knowledge that takes them to advancement. The things needed to become what is Universally considered to be advanced, are only shared between peaceful, trustworthy races who help maintain the peace.

Without peace, nobody wins. With peace, everyone wins.

new topics

join