It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christina Aguilera : I Don't Date White Guys !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 11:59 AM
link   
AGUILERA LIKES 'FLAVA' GUYS

FROM THE NEW YORK POST NEWS DESK///

By BILL HOFFMANN

October 23, 2002 -- Christina Aguilera has made a confession sure to disappoint some of her male fans - she'd rather not date white guys.
"I want the boys with the 'flava!' He's got to have some flava and edge to him," the pop tart tells the upcoming issue of Rolling Stone.

Christina - who appears topless on the cover of her new album "Stripped" - also blasts actress Jennifer Love Hewitt for her penchant for Caucasian men.

"She wants a bunch of white boys I don't want . . . I would scare the s- - - out of her if she came to one of my sleepovers," she says.

But perhaps fearing a backlash of criticism over her views, the busty blonde adds: "I don't discriminate because of color. I actually dated my first [white] one recently."

And if that revelation doesn't jolt her audience, perhaps this little tidbit will - the hitmaking hottie has pierced her private parts and now wears a diamond-covered ring between her legs.

Excuse me, but if Stevie Nicks, Sheryl Crow, Britney Spears, or Madonna made a statement that they only date White Guys, do any of you think they could get away with it ?

If there is a God, this cheap no talent will be doing dinner theatres in Little Rock when she's 30 !!!!

www.nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't care if cristina doesn't like to date white men. It's her choice.

[Edited on 23-10-2002 by Ocelot]

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I agree Ocelot but she should watch what she says since the press will have a field day with this one !

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't know I like the fact that she speaks her mind. Too many people don't do that nowadays.

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Sweeeeeeeeet! I ain't a white guy...I might be in with a chance...

...providing she DOES date dodgy smelly brown guys who have more than a little 'middle age spread' when they ain't even middle aged...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Oct, 27 2002 @ 04:30 AM
link   
She was on our morning TV show.She replyed to a question on boyfriends,I am looking for a quite kinda guy next door,cause i`m sick off the bad asses i date.

Well when you look at here the next day quoted in the papers,she is dressed as if she is ready to take it in the a**.

Oh yea you would bring her home too meet the parents.

posted on Oct, 27 2002 @ 06:21 AM
link   
..white guy, Estragon can only breathe a sigh of relief.
Are record (anachronistic old Estragon)-sales slipping?

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I understand what you mean Arizona Ranger.

Look this statement from Lauryn Hil ( The Fugees )

"I would rather die than have a white person buy one of my albums."

She don't have to be afraid, I NEVER bought one of her album & I'll NEVER do it !

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 09:54 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA!!! That plastic lip singing B*TCH! I can't believe it! Who cares about her. She doesn't sing, doesn't write songs, all she does is get breast implants and wear skimpy outfits. Oh, that's why!

But still, her, britiney, BSB, 98, NSY, OT, all of them should not be alowed on t.v. They don't sing, write songs, play instrument, all they are are pretty faces. Smash their faces in and let bands like Fleetwood Mac or FIF or Weird AL be on t.v more. They sing, play instruments, and well, Weird AL doesn't really write his own songs, just parody's of songs, but still his own. Those people are to busy playing instruments to be dancing like faggots or pushing their breasts up around their ears.

Sorry, I just don't like anything past 1980, besides Dennis Leary and Weird AL.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

Sorry, I just don't like anything past 1980, besides Dennis Leary and Weird AL.

Tears for fears, Fleetwood mack, U2, Depeche Mode........you don't like ?

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Fleetwood Mac, They were past the eighties? I thought they older than that. And correction, past 1984.

But Tears for Fears, U2, Depeche Mode, they bite. By the way, its Mac, not Mack.

But that is my opinion. Give me Beach Boys, 5 Man Electrical Band, Beatles, Zager & Evans, Jow Walsh, The Who, Temptations, and others, not the faggot boys dancing around while a tape plays music and voices. Or the plastic bimbo b*tche$ doing same.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 04:07 PM
link   
How about Chicago, James?

As far as Christina, whatever floats her boat. She, along with her music, is a non-issue to me, but whatever her preferences are is up to her.
The sad thing is that she would bother talking about it and anyone would bother reporting it. But then again, this is a no-brain, no talent tramp; what could she talk about?

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Christina Aguilera Equation ( and Britney Spears too )

Boobs + bumbs + legs = No brain

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 09:43 PM
link   
As little patience as the (stereotypical) man displays in the bedroom (according to some females, anyway), I've found out that many females don't have patience for blondes with big b00bs...

Sigh! What ever happened to those musicians in the old days that *made themselves* famous through hard work & learning the music business for themselves? Signing on with publishers only because they were really good & then made themselves even better after that? Truly, those are the self-made artists.

...Instead of selling out their mere looks to a publishing company who gets them into the public view?

Ok, I'm done. I'll make that next left to get off Memory Lane now.

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Chicago? What they sing? I like lots of old songs and such, just never take the time to learn who sings it. Heck, didn't know Monkees played Train to Clarksville till my dad showed me. For in the old days, it wans't always the band that made it good, it was the music.

Back then if the music sucked, no one liked the band. But today, music sucks, oh look, 38dd breasts, I want her cd. Sure, I wasn't even born when most of the music I listen to was written, but hey, choice between oldies and today, I'd rather listen to the men sing and play instruments then listen to a bunch of boys dancing around like fairies while lip synching. Shouldn't there be a law that says can't be a band if no one sings or plays instruments? A band has a singer, a drummer, guitar, and so forth. Not five faggots lip synching to a tape with someones voice and music playing a song that the so called "band" didn't even write. Sorry for the ones who like those idiots, but still, my opinion, if you can't sing, play an instrument, or write at least one song of your own, then don't call yourself a band. For you aren't, you are just puppets with a very large salary.

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 08:30 PM
link   
James, while your communication skill is a bit crude, what you are saying I whole-heartedly agree with.

Does Anybody Really Know What time It Is?

Saturday in the Park

25 or 6 to 4

Feelin' Stronger Everyday

Wishin' You Were Here

Old Days

Just a few right off the top of my head. If you heard them I'm sure you'd recognize them.

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
I don't know I like the fact that she speaks her mind. Too many people don't do that nowadays.

Is that why she has nothing interesting to say?

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Why pray for God to put her where she belongs? I say the Decent people of America, NAY the World put her right where she belongs...as a waitress in a coffee shop in the deep south. She'll get all the 'FLAVA' she wants.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It saddens me deeply to see so many people posting replies to this, for me this is a non-issue. It disappoints me to see that so many people are interested in things like this, especially on a forum where important issues are discussed. Celebrity worship leads to ignorance, which leads to government manipulation

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 02:31 PM
link   
That seems to be what most comments have been about so far...Disdaining "celebrity worship".

I think that Arizona Ranger merely picked an appropriately-considered celebrity as the "target of focus" on the subject of "celebrity-worship"...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join