It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tales from a traveller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
this particular thread is about travelling and tales from it! iam not usally around ats so feel free to post comments and stories here
by the way, its slightly psheidelic

i travel. thats what i do. my life is moving to one area, making a stake and then moving on. this is a tale from when i was travelling though a big forest, south of the city of kiht.

it started to get dark as i entered the woodland, and i stumbled in my tired step. the darkness incircled me, and i felt sleepy. i knew i had to go on though. the king of kiht had not taken kindly to me and his daughters relationship. i plodded on, knowing the army was after me. the forest drew me in, and i felt even more tired. i leaned against a tree trunk and closed my eyes.
i wondered when i would see jade again. probably never. i smiled, remembering the soft warmth of her touch on my skin.
the pursuit sounded behind. dogs barked, wolfs howed, and men grunted. i hurried on. the darkness was now my freind. the men could not see me, but the dogs could smell me. i fell face first into the soft leaves of the forest floor. it was one of those moments. i looked up at the night sky, knowing i would see nothing, but to my surprise, saw a tiny pin pick of light. i stared, momentarly forgeting. the light grew. and grew... and grew, until the forest was not longer in darkness. i heard the shouts of the men as they retreated before the white light.
It hugged me. she hugged me.
"i love you jade"i whispered.
"but thats a love that can never be" an unknown voice answered.
the light faded. a man was kneeling over me.
"drink this. it will give you strengh" he pressed a cup to my lips. i drank. i felt the warmth passing throw my body.
i sat up. i was on a grassy plain. the sun shone down upon my face and body, and there was not a cloud in the sky. i lone tree stood in the middle of this flat land, and as my eye roved to the horzin, i saw nothing acept this errie landscape.
"who are you and where am i?"
the stanger laughed. "iam who you want me to be, and you are in a place you are always at."
"stop talking in riddles" i demanded, starting to panic "answer the question"
am afraid i cant blue_sky_9.
i took a good look at the stranger, and looked at his face. it was me!
i took several steps back. i paniced
"who are you?"
"am you" the stranger said with my lopsided smile.
"where am i?"
"i cant tell you that, but i think its written on the tree"
i ran to the tree; but it kept getting futher away. i ran faster. i reached out to touch it, but it jumped way ahead of me.
i appeared next to me.
"you cant. i could never."
i ran at the tree agian, but this time i jumped.
i jumped into a chasm! i felt myselt falling. the land above me floated away as if it where moving, not i.
i began to slow. the sky was a pinkish glow with clouds. i fell on to one of these clouds, but insead of going through it, i stopped, floating on this cloud. it was warm. i stood up. the cloud had the same texture as that of cotton wall. i looked over the edge. there was no ground below me. just a top and bottomless sky.
on the horizin, i could see a ballon. without thinking, i shouted.
"hey! over here! help! help!"
the ballon grew bigger and i could see that there was no one on board. i rope ladder streched across the void. i climed on, and made my way across. ther e was a door, where i had not seen one before!

iam tired now, so this is to be continued!!

new topics

join