It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 911 phone calls everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Can someone tell me why dont they release the full tapes. I know why but what can the people on this board do to get those tapes released. Or what can we do as a country. I know everyone one here wants to hear them.

How many people are on this board?

Does anyone know who is in possesion of the tapes ny state or fed.

Lastly does anyone know of a petition in NY to get the tapes released

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The latest tapes that were "released" are up to the families of the victims if they are made public or not. I happen to agree with this.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
why do they release parts is it really that personel.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It's up to the people directly involved.
I know if my nearest and dearest had been involved I wouldn't care if there were people out there who wanted to listen to it to satisy their conspiracy theory driven desires.
I'd refuse it because

1) I would'nt want their final private moments made public
2) I wouldn't want to risk hearing it when I click on a link, switch on the radio, switch on the TV
3) I wouldn't want to read it when I open a newspaper or read a book
4) I wouldn't want harrasment and media coverage when some doo-gooder wants to trace down the life story of the person behind the voice
etc

EDIT: Spelling

[edit on 31-3-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
this is my first post, I'm glad to be apart of this forum, this is off topic but are any of you watching larry king live tonight while he interviews Bill Clinton tonight on CNN 9pm eastern?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I agree with the choice to have the full tapes in control of the Family members. I would be beyond pissed if they released the last moments of my parents or child for the whole world to hear without my permission.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
btw guys did you notice how calm those people were? not screaming yelling or anything just talking calmly, I think those tapes that aired on CNN were edited

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Most people on 9/11 at the WTC expected the towers to stand and the NYFD to put the fires out and rescue them. So they stayed calm and waited for that to happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
yeah but if there were fires going on all around you and explosions going off and people laying dead next to you, do you honestly think you'd be calm? I don't think I would matter of fact I know I wouldn't I'd be nervous ect. and in the background theres not a single person yelling for help or nothing no noise..I don't think it'd be like that

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This call that they just played was from the 106th floor of 1 WTC. That's above the impact site. Most of the people that called 911 were the ones that were trapped above the impact site, so they heard the explosion, and saw the smoke but didn't know how bad it was. So when the fire department said "Stay there, we're coming for you." they stayed calm and waited for them to get there.

top topics

join