It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the old members?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Yes, myself included.

The God of Mischief still lurks daily,

And like above, I post approximately 1 time a day.
ah loki.. I remember a time when you and me and jonna among others could be seen posting up a storm daily.

we should have a reunion or something

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I've been around under one guise or another since 2003, and I've certainly seen a lot of people come and go... there have been some great, or at least really interesting, posters that have left ATS for one reason or another. Pisky (where is he?), the Colonel, LadyV... I haven't seen Agent47 around for a while... I used to be a Netchicken fan... there have been a lot.

I guess change is the only constant, though. Even though we've lost some great members, there is always promise in the new blood; that's how societies work, I guess, and ATS is no different.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I don't really recall too many from the past. I've been here 3 years, so I've seen plenty of people come and go... most memorable that I haven't seen (two were banned) were Masked Avatar, DragonRider, and FreeMason.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
oops, my bad. Didn't clearly read the above post.

Delete this post, please.

[edit on 4-6-2006 by theshadowknows]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hey yeah, whatever happened to Pisky, s/he was funny.

I miss reading LadyV's posts as well, it's to bad she was banned.

Maybe that's how it works with ATS, you're a member for a few years, than the Illuminati or Reptillians or some other conspiracy theory group comes and takes you away.

Or maybe some of us come to close to the truth and can't be allowed to exist in society anymore.

Always remember what was said so many decades ago;
"The deserts a big place."

EDIT:
Restructured post.

[edit on 4/6/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Maybe that's how it works with ATS, your a member for a feqw years, than the Illuminati or reptillians or some other theorised group comes and takes you away, or maybe some of us come to close to the truth and can't be allowed to exist in society anymore

I Hope not! That means my time should be coming very soon!!

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
I don't really recall too many from the past. I've been here 3 years, so I've seen plenty of people come and go... most memorable that I haven't seen (two were banned) were Masked Avatar, DragonRider, and FreeMason.
You forgot THENEO who was also banned.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It is a lot different without The Colonel and MA etc. about. I must say their presence is missed...

I've only stopped posting on here regularly once or twice, and never for a long time, but it's always when I'm gone that the members start dropping out/off/like flies. Although I'm sure I was here when Pisky dissapeared...and can't remember any explanations for it.

Perhaps the pixies finally had enough of his/her mischief and Piskylated Pisky

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yes, I miss Colonel, MA, and Dragonrider, myself. I haven't seen much of Ocelot, either. I miss them all, Pisky too.

MidnightDstroyer, where are you?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join