It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrong Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
There is life on this planet that is not indigenous, but they are not in power, nor do they require Annexation. The technology they hold is their own, but it is reliquiae. Omoikane has left them with nothing. They are no longer Groves.

The Farm is not a container it’s redness stems not from the desert, but that was the plan, an Alyssum House of Night Blooming Flowers is a motto to the idea. Its success has led us all to the path of Azathoth. In time I will tell the story like that of Karamchands own…

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Would you mind explaining that for people that aren't gifted or know what your talking about.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I do hate when people talk like its some kind of poetry, or they have just channeled it in from a dubious source. (quick talk in symbols, because illumanti never uses them)

I find it funny when someone has a negative attitude against aliens, and they speak as if English or any surface dweller earth tounge is foreign to them.

They pronounce human as HU-mON in their type as if they realy are a alien and for some reason they need to show their odd pronunciation while masquerading as being human.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Here's a quick translation into normal people language... not all of it, but some of what I gathered... I find it annoying when people do this as well.

There is life on this planet that is not indigenous, but they are not in power, nor do they require [acceptance, welcoming]. The technology they hold is their own, but it is [ancient, like a relic; archaic]. [Omoikane, the Shinto god of knowledge] has left them with nothing. They are no longer Groves (sounds like a reference to their population, probably saying that only few remain).

[Area 51] is not a container it’s redness stems not from the desert, but that was the plan, an Alyssum (Alyssum is the name of one of the 13 houses of the Court of Night-Blooming Flowers) House of Night Blooming Flowers is a motto (the house motto is "With eyes averted") to the idea. Its success has led us all to the path of Azathoth. In time I will tell the story like that of [Gandhi, the son of Karamchands]…

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org... (our posters name)

Just some quick research. I don't know what the rest of this garble is...

[edit on 31-3-2006 by CloudlessKnight]

new topics

top topics

join