It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater USA Offers Private Armies For Hire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
anyone wanna hire them ? stomp a 3rd world country or 3?

hmm who should we invade today? *rolls dice*

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
like some of the brit posters have said it's unbelievably amazing how quick the US changes it's tune when it decides it wants to.

As to mercenaries being ravaging beasts, I'd say that is a vast overstatement.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
nobody would be over there if it wernt for the money, and if you think its ok to make some money off a war, be my guest. I just find it difficult to live with what I have done, maybe you guys are more man then I, but if cash means more than honor, I suppose you could be considered "sold".

Sold like the majority of the US, not getting to mad at a man whose sent alot of people to their graves for what you think it takes to get a head, or to "live".

Ive been there, but I wouldnt call living off the profits of war living, that kind of life...
(rant)

Please try not to take it personally, these are my opinions, Jesus would have sounded more diplomatic, but even he says, love they neighbor.

And if you dont believe in god, dont worry, hes not akin to war, so you should feel right at home over there.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by pcxmac]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984

Anyway i wonder if they will be supplying forces to Iraq? Because if they are then at least nobody need feel sorry for their money snorting mercenaries when they die. In fact lets hope they kill these people of by giving them tasks to dangerous for real soldiers to do?

Wow. Well, I sure hope they don't kill all of us off. My mother and father love me just as much as the mother and father of any soldier. But I guess your generalization is confirmation in and of itself that we are all terrible people and should be eliminated. How aptly named you are, double standards are liberal typicalities.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You have voted confoundit for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Hey, gotta make a living mate. If I had those skill sets, maybe a US citizenship, I'd want to make a go of it. Cheers, and don't let the liberals get you down.

DE

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join