It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If an alien were in front of me...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I would most likely be paralyzed with fear
. Seriously, say it's a grey. Imagine one of those freaky buggers staring back at you with those huge black eyes.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If I killed it, I wouldnt take it to FOX news. It'd be covered up for sure.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It's difficult for me to say honestly what i would do... i can say all day what i would WANT to do, but then when it came down to it and there was an alien standing in front of me, i can't say for certain.

i think it would depend on what the alien's intentions were, whether they be peaceful or hostile, also whether the alien has telekinetic abilities, because if it didn't want me to move, and could paralyze me, then me saying that i would fight back would be pointless.

i just hope that if that should ever happen, the alien is a peaceful one.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Angry, not scared at using their 'otherness' against us (advanced technology, from another dimension I don't know (Demon?))

Anyways, I'd fight it for all I'm worth.

Go for the eyes.

*If you were faced with death would you go down fighting?*

- Nazgarn

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I'l hug it and say "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY AN ALIEN" and try to put it in a bag to take home as a pet. Failing that I'd run like hell while lasers richocheted above my head =[)

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Being a situation I never dealt with I don't know.

I'd like to think that I could take a picture, video or record commentary on my mobile phone which I've always got to hand.

However, it's times when people are presented with the unknown that fear and primeval instincts take over...So I'd probably try to kick the crap out of it

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I think I've already posted this, I'd play it a couple of tunes on my trombone and trumpet and piano, then I'd teach it to play bass, and tour the country as DrBones and the Interstellar Jazz Travellers.

If it was hostile, I'd woo it with a ballad, and when it calmed down and started to boogie, BAM! the old fork in the eye.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I dunno if il be sceard or happy.. it depends what it does to me

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
An encounter with a member of another intelligent species, if and when it ever takes place, would be the defining moment in the history of our species.

Humanity will be forever be judged by the behaviour of its representative at that encounter.

Considering that, it is shocking and disgusting to learn that many of you can think of nothing better to do at such an historic moment than reach for your six-guns and blow the little grey sucker away.

Pah. It almost makes me ashamed to be human.

To any alien who happens to be reading this: there are, believe it or not, a few human beings who are not instinctively vicious and murderous. But it seems the majority still are, so you'd better stay away from us till we've evolved a little bit more.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ok, if the alien was in front of me, at least commuicate with it. If anything physical happens, and i defeated it, i'll do some interogating,and then after that, let it go or keep the alien and show the ppl the truth myself.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I've also said this before in a similar thread:

I would grunt and make fixed action postures to make myself look wider and taller. I would lkely slap my arms at the alien in a kind of flailing motion people make when they are shocked. Then I would likely run away.

I would then come back. The alien would tell me telepathically that it wanted be my friend and take me on a spaceship. I would agree, and we would enter the ship, where I would be stunned, and placed in a dissolving tank to make alien Tang.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Why is noone posting the most obvious answer: Just say

be careful! i'm an ALIEN !!

[edit on 7-4-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
First of all i'd be like WTF? then i'd be like OMGWTFBBQ then i'd probably capture it or kill it.
If i captured it i'd make it my personal slave/butler.

But if i killed it i'd chop off it's head to keep as evidence and take the body to the media and if it gets covered up i'd take it to somewhere else and use the head as evidence.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
cummon you guys it most likly just had a breakdown and needed a phone
i would lend it my cell , as long as it payed for the longdistance charges..

then i would save the number it called on my phone to invite them all to my
kegger , then i would get them all drunk and steal thier ship and go joyrideing all over the galixy....zooooooooom.....

p.s. anyone know how to land this thing???

[edit on 8-4-2006 by spector]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If I were face to face with an alien, I would probably be too caught up in the moment to be afraid. I would probably be far too curious to run.

I've had run-ins with some weird things... most of which turned out to be perfectly explainable... in every instance, my instinct was to run... but in every instance, in stead I remained calm... and aproached the object of curiosity with exactly that, curiosity. I examined the thing in question very calmly and assessed exactly what it was.

I assume I would do the same if an animal (or artificial life form) were standing in front of me. Approach it slowly and examine it, attempting to assess exactly what it is, and what it is capable of / designed for.

I suppose that would make me a prime subject to make first contact. Though all humans are flawed, and I, like others have one form of flaw or another, so I assume I wouldnt be the best example of a human for an alien to make contact with. Not sure yet what flaws those would be, but I assume I'd have some detectable ones... especially to what is presumed to be a higher intelligence.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
if it was a gray i would punch it in the eye and break both its arms....call the news station and tell them to get to my house or where ever i am....befor the govermint could get to me i would take its cripeld body into the streets and show the meida and the world well its still alive....as the govermint guys come up and try to tell people its all fake i would cut the eye out! tear appart the discusting creatchure and leave nothing alive for the govermint then the world can see how we have been lied to...lets see them cover that up..worst case i end up in jail for ever or maybe in a govermint prision being asked questions.....i tell you this much....theay will NEVER take me alive

sry for bad spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a grey?..male or female.? if it was a girlie with big cute eyes like that i,d probably get her drunk.have a little interstallar fun n offer to drive her home after breakast

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join