It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If an alien were in front of me...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
...I would start a fight with it. I reckon this would land me in hospital, or get a whole lot of aliens angry at me and decide to permanently abduct me or somthing. Or the alien would just rip me a new one.

What would you do?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I think I would probably crap my pants!

In all seriousness I'd obviously like to grab a camera or video equipment to capture the little fella. Even tho if I posted it on here someone would debunk it no doubt!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Open fire.. For real. Try and kill it, and keep away any others.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I'd take a picture of it if it doesn't plan to abduct me, i'd be shaking in my boots though, but i'd hopefully snap out of it...

Violence would be the last resort for me, unless they came to abduct..

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
i'd probably try get some media of it, since like.. no good media is around. I'd try not to be afraid, theres no reason to be really.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
A carcaus would be the best evidence. The thing is, if you killed one, how would you get it to the media in a proper way so that it's sure not to be seen as a hoax and not to be covered up by feds?

How could you convince a major media network to come see this 'amazing thing' you have? Perhaps taking the body to a hospital and having media at the same time. Lots of exposure.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well if it's a grey....throw pillows at it - that should be enough.

If it's a reptilian....grab the nearest weapon, hopefully a gun.

If it's a nordic or another humanoid, proceed to ask it what it's doing here.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I dont understand...why is everyone scared of Ebe's ??

crapping your pants does not say much for Humans at all.......

plain and simple if I saw an Ebe..I would try to communicate with it....ask it questions.....and above all I would act as benevolent as possible and try to form a sense of trust with the Ebe.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

I dont understand...why is everyone scared of Ebe's ??

crapping your pants does not say much for Humans at all.......

plain and simple if I saw an Ebe..I would try to communicate with it....ask it questions.....and above all I would act as benevolent as possible and try to form a sense of trust with the Ebe.

You can say that now, but it's totally different when it actually happens. I've had two encounters, the first was at 8, and they still haunt me now. I know you really want an alien encounter, I would gladly give you mine if I could, I don't want them.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I slap it and say "Do you know how much havoc you are going to cause to our society if you start waltzing around without a disguise!? Good Grief, c'mon, let's take you to my sis, and we'll get you a disguise so every two timing moron won't hurt you.
"

Then I would ask, "So, would you rather have paper or plastic?" (j/k)

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I would kill it and take it's technology for my own personal gain.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Any EBE is obviously here on no good grounds. If one approaches you, you know it's GOTTA be bad. Honestly, how else could it be?

If they were on the up and up, they'd simply shower down from the skies and make it very obvious they are here. That's the only way for any contact to be made and not be hostile. We are no threat to them as a society.

However, a person with a pistol may be a threat to a group of them, if they can stop them. Especially, consider that they won't be able to launch some massive attack because that would blow their (much needed it seems) cover.

BTW, I've never had any experiences. I've had severe sleep paralysis problems since I've been diagnosed with epilepsy. I often think that most, if not all, experiences in bedtime are related to the horrors of sleep paralysis that vary from person to person.

On edit: This is a reply to Alpha Grey.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by Monty22001]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I´d probobley ask him what alien chicks are like in bed! I bet there wild!!
Also is there a god, and if there is is it you.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I would probably be scared as hell.
I don´t know what my instinct would make me do in a situation like that.
Maybe hit it which I really hope I would not.

In the dream scenario I would just sit down, light a "cigarette" and try to communicate. Then I would ask all the big questions...Starting with: Do you know the meaning of this thing we call life?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'd probably ask if this was some kind of joke and demand reasonable proof (i'm not convinced easily, too bad if they appear mostly human, i'd be a b***h to convince), if they weren't annoyed by that time and started looking for someone else, i'd probably try to talk a bit about their motives, Earth.... - anything, while trying to remember as much as possible, looking for signs of deception (lies have short legs, the rest would boil down to intution...), and if they were real?

Heck, we'd be laughing our butts off about UFO gospel and how wrong it is for the most part

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yes, all you einsteins, by all means, kill the damn thing. That will solve everything. And while you're at it, invade another backward oil rich country and try to democratize them. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Yes, all you einsteins, by all means, kill the damn thing. That will solve everything.

Either Stalin or Saddam Hussain said 'if there's an alien, there's a problem. If there's no alien, there's no problem'.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Now I understand why aliens don't want to land on earth och say hi to all people. They know most of people are crazy and aggressive.

Please stop watching action movies.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Sphinx]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Yes, all you einsteins, by all means, kill the damn thing. That will solve everything. And while you're at it, invade another backward oil rich country and try to democratize them. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Okay, first off, I consider myself an Einsteinian. Second, you didn't read my post, I was at first going to get them dressed into something they will be able to hide in our society, and then I would see why they are here.

Depending on that answer, we will see what happens next

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If a gray or lizard I would drop kick it to the head until I could get a weapon to kill it.

Any other kind of alien I'm not sure if friend or foe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join