It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where does all those protester in the mid-east get those flags they burn?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
wher in the heck do those mid-east protesters get those foreign flags they burn?

i mean, is there a 'flags of the western world' store on every street corner or what? there seems to be no shortage of them...

or is it "flags of the ifadel world"?
[edit on 30-3-2006 by DirtyBoots]

[edit on 30-3-2006 by DirtyBoots]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
"Made in the U.S." flags are hard enough to come by here in my area of the country that I would suspect they come from China.

The same American flag that is $9.99 at WallyWorld made in China is $35.00 as ordered through my local Army Navy store. I have found websites online that are a bit cheaper, but I like to buy local when I can to support my local tax base.

And yes, I have a flag flying that was made in the U.S.

As for who is supplying them to the protesters, I am not sure. If the demonstration was here in the U.S., I would be able to name several organizations that would supply flags to a demonstration.

JDub

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
is there a shopping list for protester's?

items to get:

1 american flag
gasoline
matches
7.62x54 rounds for my AK-47
1 banner to wave with 'americans out of iraq' misspelled

i doubt those people just go to their local wallyworld or get 'em from amazon.com, you know?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
That wasn't the point I was making, but I get your point.

My point was that someone is laying out a bit of cash or dinars to buy those flags for the demonstrations.

JDub

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i've always had the sneaking suspision that the were provided by the same cameramen who film the burning flags and protests. i'm pretty sure the protesters bring their own Ak's to fire into the air, though.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyBoots
i'm pretty sure the protesters bring their own Ak's to fire into the air, though.

That firing into the air always amazed me, where do they think the bullets goes? I say, let them celebrate and firing their Ak's into the air and they will pretty much lose the war by themself eventually. Half the injured civilian footage aired in the news to make US troops look bad were probably people hit by falling bullets from protesters with Ak's.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You know what? Thats something I've also been wondering. Perhaps they send a guy to America.

"Hello I vould like to buy a American flag and a lighter."

"...may I ask what for?"

"...hello I vould like to buy a American flag and a lighter.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
i can see them keeping a large supply of american and isreali flags in teh supply closet of the local mosque but where did they find danish flags on such short notice? i mean that paper hit the newstands at like 9am in copenhagen and by noon CNN is filming dutch flags burning in baghdad.

go figure.

and i would like to see one of those idiots with the AKs hit by their own fire as it comes down on da news.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyBoots
where did they find danish flags on such short notice?

Like the first reply to this thread noted, China. The Chinese probalby got a 1,000,000 worker/nation work program working on everything that every nation on the planet needs. Everything from Ab toners to zippers. Flags just happen to fall under "F".

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
someone told me that when the 'muhammad' comic came out, they had to draw dutch flags on the concrete with chalk and then stomp on it. if true, thats kinda pathetic...

anybody got a copy of the offending comic, as i haven't seen it? if you have it, please post or u2u it to me.

thanks,

Boots out.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
They probly steal them or they are supplied with them just to make the news...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
CNN is given 'em chalk? thats desperate of CNN's part. or even CNN cant find an open Infedel Flags 'R' US.

and where are you goin got steal a dutch flag? i wouldn't know where to get one if i had to, and i live n americe.

top topics

join