It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird philosophical stand point

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
hey all, i stumbled upon this website a long time ago and was wondering if anyone else has? if so then what do you make of it? i personally see it as being very weird, though also very thought provoking. just tell me what you think.

Free Your Brain

by the way, expect a very long read from this. who ever wrote it was obviously very hardcore about it...

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Good lord, brainwashing in itself...if you were to take time to read every last bit of this, you would indeed agree with this person, or persons. The sheer amount of information available shows massive dedication to this.

A very interesting discovery.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
brainwashing, or real eye opener? i say it's in between, for as it is stated at the bottom of the article:

"IF YOU HAVE HAD ACCESS TO THIS TEXT IN THE INTERNET,
IT'S BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALLOWED YOU TO. THINK ABOUT IT."

so it pretty much throws it self on the line by saying this, but then again it wraps back into it self.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
"I DIDN'T write the text below. I found it in the net and am just reproducing it here. The original text was anonymous, although the author used the alias piece_of_nothing."

"NOTE : Concepts and practical exercises include also ideas from "The Matrix", "The Truman Show", Carlos Castaneda, philosophy, quantum physics, George Orwell, Pavlov, kundalini, and Alice in Wonderland."

It's quite apparent that everythng that this article is speaking of....the "unknown" author did!
The "unknown" author obviously had to much time on his hand. Besides.....the thing reads like an NWO script for taking the world over.
Some thought provoking material but all-in-all.....lacks concrete, empirical fact....amounts to nothing more than a hypothosis.......

regards
seekerof

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#
hey all, i stumbled upon this website a long time ago and was wondering if anyone else has? if so then what do you make of it? i personally see it as being very weird, though also very thought provoking. just tell me what you think.

Free Your Brain

by the way, expect a very long read from this. who ever wrote it was obviously very hardcore about it...

I came across this a while ago. About 6 months ago for the first time I think. Thanks for posting the link BTW cause I was trying to find it the other day and couldn't find it. I'll have to bookmark it this time.

I have to agree with Seekerof that as a whole I have serious doubts to it's purpose, valid content of ideas and the sanity and motives of the writer. However there are some ideas within it that I've read that are very cool and informative. A lot of it is really nothing more than alterations of other well known philosophical works or old world mystic writings. What I read from there was very similar to the practices and ideas of "Shamen" and "Yogi" teaching. These types of topics aren't all that new to find on the web lately. Some of the real detailed stuff and techniques this person talks about are where it started getting almost too weird for me to understand him though. Good post though!

new topics

top topics

join