It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharon Stone supports Charlie Sheen

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Has anyone here seen 'Team America'?...

If you haven't, watch how the Hollywood guys are portrayed in it

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Because actors make the connection that because they're in the public eye they're opinions need to be heard.

Thats a bit of a sweeping generalisation, unless of course you have a link to a study which proves this generalised statement.

If a random person stood up on a soapbox in your downtown wouldn't you label them as crazy and discredit whatever it is they're saying? More than likely yes. Do we do that when actors get up on their soapboxes?

Actually, in London we have a place called "speakers corner" which is near Marble Arch should anyone be interested, where, on a sunday morning people gather to rant about whatever they wish and debate whatever the subject matter with the passing public.

However, he didn't stand up on a soap box in the middle of downtown. He's a well known actor who was being interviewed by a well known conspiracy theorist.

If it had been a random person, this thread would be about "random people thinking they have a right to tell us what their opinions are".

I get the distinct impression that the objectors on this thread just hate the idea that someone who has the fortune to be able to have his say heard by more than the their next door neighbour, is someone who should be ridiculed for unrelated occurences in his life.

Isn't GWB an alcoholic, and yet he managed to become President of the US, add to that the numerous cockups and fopars he's done over the years, and yet he still remains the "peoples" choice, go figure, the US has GWB as President yet the posters on this thread get bent out of shape cos' Charlie Sheen asks some very valid questions.......

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Team America is brilliant, in that it takes the p!ss out of all, but lets not forget that it's a tongue in cheek movie, not a documentary.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Natalie Portman would qualify

Yep. Here's her biography.
www.usaweekend.com...
One of the very few that is actually an intellectual.

Looks like they're smart enough to not make fools of
themselves!

Aha! You may be on to something! Those that are actually
'intellectuals' don't live the Hollywood scene and keep their
mouths shut.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

That was an extremely accurate film, wasn't it?
I don't know about the 'relations' that the muppets were
having ... but the satire was extremely accurate.

The Hollywood references were dead on!

(plus that theme song gets stuck in your head ...
Team America **** yeah!
)

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I heard Sharon Stone's new movie is tanking big time.

Maybe she is trying to drum up some interest in herself?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
I heard Sharon Stone's new movie is tanking big time.

Maybe she is trying to drum up some interest in herself?

Those were my thoughts even before the movie came out. When was the last time that crazy old bag was starring in a decent movie!?

And yeah, Basic Instinct 2, despite all the "buzz" about it only made 3.2 million over the weekend.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join