It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Views on Automatic Writing, Anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Have you ever been online or elsewhere that requires a fair amount of writing?
IOW, once you have posted or mailed a letter, you realize or question.
"Where did that come from?"
It is not conscious thoughts but that they came from the Cosmos?
Not from dead people, but from an Universal record that you are copyimg or does this just happen to a trance medium?
I would appreciate anyone who wishes to share.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
this happens because your brain goes into a trance like state called alpha mode. it often happens when you do repetative tasks

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELMO777
this happens because your brain goes into a trance like state called alpha mode. it often happens when you do repetative tasks

Thanks, I did not know that..maybe that is why my teacher called my trances Alpha 1?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
glad i could help, maybe you could help me out.

ive been trying to open my 3rd eye but i havent been able to yet do you have any tips?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELMO777
glad i could help, maybe you could help me out.

ive been trying to open my 3rd eye but i havent been able to yet do you have any tips?

Yes, you must be sure that ALL of your chakras open before the pineal are opened and working correctly. Have you done the Kundalini initiation? It must be done before the pineal.
If you wish, you can u2u me. I will help all I can.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i cant u2u yet coz im a neewbie and need 20 posts,

my understanding is that to do it you relax, breathe through the nose and out the mouth, close your eyes and picture a screen through your forehead and wait for it to change from black to purple or light blue.

is that how its done?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

my understanding is that to do it you relax, breathe through the nose and out the mouth, close your eyes and picture a screen through your forehead and wait for it to change from black to purple or light blue.

That is a way of doing it, BUT only if your body has become accustomed to the Kundalini---FIRST
Have you consciously opened the bottom chakras?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
nope, i dont know how, could you tell me please.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I found this good link, perhaps this will help.
You must do some preparation before you go down this path.
Google on chakras..

www.kheper.net...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
thanks thats realy useful.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Sometimes when on the Google front page, I might type something and search without really thinking or intending to.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by ConversationConservation]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConversationConservation
Sometimes when on the Google front page, I might type something and search without really thinking or intending to.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by ConversationConservation]

Yes, that too. It is a wonder what you can find by random? searches.
This works for me when I pick up a book and just let it open to where it does.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Automatic writeing yep I often expeience it, a at times most anoying ability, I feel like an idiot when I can't remember a word.
Elmo I am willing to accept the alpha theory paritally but as you state it is linked to repetitive behaviour, writeing is a creative abstract process. So I believe it is more like grasping a "cosmic" link.
Kundalini. I have experienced 2 involintary K. riseings without any preperation at all. Niether caused me any trouble. Just a rise in consiousness and energy. Perhaps I'm just wierd, not mainstreem with such things.
I have though seen people force "openings" without guidence and go through terrible trials, so I'd urge anyone to fallow good hard learned advice.
WIS

[edit on 31-3-2006 by WalkInSilence]

new topics

top topics

join