It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was that real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is true I am not lieing to you. I need an explanation to this so plese could anyone tell me what was that?

OK. Here is the story:
Last year I woke up at about 3 or 4 am and on my bed there was a strange creature (very similar to Grey aliens just it had three small horns on it's head). I wasn't dreaming. I was awake. I tuched it and when I touched it it was like electricity (spelling?) pass through my fingers. I know I was awake just I don't know what it was. I closed my eyes and the next time I opened them (I actually blinked) it was gone. Was that an alien (if it was it was a baby alien since it was very small about the size of a cat) or a demon?

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Jedi 007]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There's no way anyone can tell you it's real from your description. But You probably were dreaming, or having a "waking dream", where your dream continues in the few seconds after you wake up.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well it sounds like the many enounters with aliens I've read about. That baby alien you saw could've been a hybrid; possibly yours. You could've been abducted many times before and not remembered. Have you ever experienced missing time? Usually alien abductions are continuous and if you can recall one time vaguely it's happened before several times. Aliens often do among other things breeding experiments. The greys try to genetically cross breed themselves with us and make hybrids.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It is what you make of it, but a question would be good to ask of it. Even if it gives you a wrong answer you can still learn something.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well I don't think I was dreaming since when I touched it it felt like electricity pass through my fingers and thats what makes me wonder. And ProudCanadian no offense but I hope you are wrong since I don't want to have an alien hibryd

And about missing time I can't remember but sometimes I feel like I levitate at night and I sometimes hear freaky sounds. lol

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Hello Jedi

what was the horns like on it's head? how many of them was present?

Also why did you close your eyes? I'd find it pretty hard to close my eyes if there was something sitting on my bed? I'd want to keep an eye on the little fella!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hello

The extraterrestrials seen at Varginha, Brazil, in 1996 also had three kind of horns on the head.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It is identical to that on the pic! Good find and thanks Musclor!

And I wish I could keep my eyes opened but I couldn't do it. I don't know why but it was like something was forcing me to close them and stop looking at the thing on my bed. I just blinked actually. And in a second it was gone.

new topics

top topics

join