It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't believe I am even posting this thread...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I accidently stumbled upon a website I have not seen for some time (years i think...) and it made me laugh as hard now as it did then....

god I feel so juvenile...

REAL NINJA'S!!!

(apologies in advance to those who have already seen this site.. actually.. scrap that last comment, I apologise for nothing!)

Ninjas RULE!

[edit on 30/3/06 by Klepto]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I didn't really think anything good or bad about the site - then I read the 'hate mail' section - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Those idiots can't tell the difference between humor/satire and truth - I find it hard to believe that anyone would actually think that site was supposed to be serious, but I guess some people just can't take a joke (even when It's SO obviously a joke).

I can just imagine those 'hatemailers' sitting there, reading that site, getting madder and madder - Face getting redder and redder - that big vein popping out on their forehead - thinking that this guy was being serious - But I can't imagine them taking the time to write such serious hatemail about such a silly site.

Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
yea...i was kinda bored with that site...i mean i guess it was cool and all but eh...i dont know.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
FLip out like a ninja:
www.7secondsoflove.com...

cuze thats what ninjas do!

new topics

top topics

join