It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Israel Divide Jerusalem???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redfield0738
Israel shouldn't get anything. That land belonged to the Palestinians in the first place.

well the jews had it a couple thousand years ago. can you prove that the palistinians had it before isrial took it over at the time of the old testiment? with that being said can the palistinians really place a claim based on historical possession? as for the disputed areas-who was it that started that started the war where isrial took controll i do believe it was not the israilies. they in fact won the land after being attacted by the surrounding nations. so i think that isrial should keep it. if isrial had started that war then perhaps i would be of a differant opinion about it, that would have made it "stolen" land. by beating the agressor nations out of that area they have legitimate reason to keep the land gained.

as someone once said "you rolls the dice and take the chances" in this case the attacking nations gambled and lost. to bad so sad.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Deep blue you are right Palestinians are not allowed to wisit jerusalem.

Palestinians will get wisit the jerusalem when they will stop the terror and stop to blow them self out i think its revange to!

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
and when israel stops slaughtering women and children and running them over in tanks

i can`t wait for egypt to go back into golan

the M1`s will kick the crap out of the Merkav`s thats a certainty

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
THEN WE GONNA KICK EGYPT ASSES AGAIN!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
nope - the M1A1D models of the egyptian army have DU load - they will blow through the merkav 4`s.

the only way that Israel can stop them is by using nukes.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I'm talking about the time it was under the control of Jordan.

I just want to add that It would be much better if the city remained with Jordan. Don't you know that Jordan is a good place for attracting tourists. Actually Jordanians are very good in Tourism Industry, and their income depends on tourism.
So If the Jordanian still control Jerusalem they will allow all nationalities including Palestinians and Israelis to visit the city.
Nowadays Israelis can get Visa to Jordan very easily; I know that many Israeli tourists visit Jordan every year. Also some Israelis live in Jordan , for example some Israelis own factories in Jordan and some of them bought land in Jordan. Actually Jordan has good economical relationship with Israel.

So it would be great for all the sides if Jordan still control Jerusalem.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Deep_Blue]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
the M1A1D models is not good as new merkava.

tell you hate jews so bad

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legion877
THEN WE GONNA KICK EGYPT ASSES AGAIN!!!

Legion877, you have already been asked by an administrator to stop using all CAPS.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Deep blue you are right Palestinians are not allowed to wisit jerusalem.

Palestinians will get wisit the jerusalem when they will stop the terror and stop to blow them self out i think its revange to!

That is wrong, Legion 877.

Of course, the Palestininas are allowed.

Palestinians holding a (green) West Bank ID or (orange) Gaza ID card have been banned from entering Jerusalem without a permit since 1991.

Once they have permitting documents, entry is no problem.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

rofl - thats the biggest load of rubbish i`ve ever heard.

the merkav will be a tomb for the crew as the rounds pass through them

there is only 1 tank in the world that has a chance of bouncing DU load - and its not from israel.

you sound just like a judeofacist. which is sad , as an intersting convo cane be had if view points are expressed properly.

to the topic: i want to know when the UN will grow balls and actually do somwthing about the genocide which is going on down there - isn`t it something like 100 UN resolutions that israel have now broken?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Just so you know...you made it quite obvious you aren't too fond of arabs either. The whole bunch of you should quit with the BS and treat each other like humans instead of dogs before the entire world gets involved in a ridiculous war. I surely would not want to live either of your lives and I cannot for the life of me understand why something hasn't been done to end it instead of both parties constantly killing each other. The only people I see benefitting from this would be the people selling arms. Im sure those guys love you both and sit back and count all the cash stained with both of your peoples blood.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
thepieman listen i already told that israeli army defense only.
we are not comming assault palistinies!
they started the war we done nothing and when they killing our people we are have to respone cuze we dont wanna show wekness!

And war is already started!you are not living here you dont know what is going on here!

Palistines blowing buses with no reason.tell me we should stay quite?

only because they are following some religions they killing us!

and because of that im risking my life in army now!
im not big belliver!

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The UK had/have the NORAID funded IRA blowing up children attending church

that is cathlic`s vs protestant

that was solved after years of fighting, around a table

running tanks over children`s heads , which is what the israel army do - the films have all been seen around the world , is not the way the sort out any issue`s

also threatening to blow up iran/iraq/saudi arabia is not a good idea as well

saudi have missiles and IMO nukes as well. they bought them from china years agoIIRC.

[edit on 1/4/06 by Harlequin]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Please stay on topic, ok?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
hrlequin tell me where did you saw that if you can post link i wanna see this!

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
and tell me what the heel child did near tank when he was moving that is stupid never heard about it

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
to answer your questions:

do a search for

enniskillen 1987

there you will see what the NORAID funded IRA did to people - nearly 20 years ago. And many MANY times since.

tanks and children? of course you`ll never see it - your media doe`s not publish most of teh news that comes out of gaza - in the west we see a much different picture of the figthing there.

in fact i would go so far as to say this:

given what happened in 1940 ; the comparisons to now are alarming - in 1940 germany tried to wipe out all hte jewish peoples , and now the israelies are trying to do the same to the palastinians - there are no real jews left in israel , only judeo-facists, who have lost there way and belief and want to grind all palstinians into the ground

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
All i can say that israel doesnt have censorship on our source of information.Its is the west that getting information from the palestinians and muslimias

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

given what happened in 1940 ; the comparisons to now are alarming - in 1940 germany tried to wipe out all hte jewish peoples , and now the israelies are trying to do the same to the palastinians - there are no real jews left in israel , only judeo-facists, who have lost there way and belief and want to grind all palstinians into the ground

One of the beautiful things about this board is that nobody is kept from speaking their "peace", even if it is bigoted and uneducated! It is quite lovely, I think, as it gives others a chance to shine.

While I would love to go into great detail to explain how it is ISRAEL that has made sure that the Arab Palestinians have electricity, for example. Doesn't seem to make sense that Israel would supply them with electricity if they want to grind them. Seems other people have made it clear that were it not for the Israelis the Palestinians would be in quite the pickle as their filthy Arab brothers who use them as a stick with which to poke at the Israelis don't care if they live or die. Why, who do you think provides them with the materials with which to blow themselves up in order to kill innocent Israelis? Yeah, that is love if I have ever seen it.
The Arab Palestinians now have Gaza, and they will not even allow Jewish Palestinians remain on their centuries-old land and have Palestinian citizenship, yet all they seem to be interested in is to launch rockets instead of launching industries. It seems, for example, when the poultry of Gaza was infested with the bird flu that the Arab buddies and neighbors, the ones with the oil and riches of the region, would have rushed to help these poor people, but again, it was the Israelis, not them.

Seems what we have here is the same old bigoted, vile, racist garbage that is constantly spraed through the internet by those who are too shallow-minded to do anything but believe the garbage that is created by the ones who want to not only destroy Israel, but also destroy all the Jews. It takes an average mind, at least, to see the obvious facts of the case, and to resist the anti-semitic filth that is created and passed around by the evil, murderous creatures who have no more claim to the area than do the Jews, yet are not willing to be content with the vast majority of the land and all of the oil.

This isn't about "sharing" Jerusalem, the city of David, this topic, when it is boiled right down to its base, is about destroying the Jews and Israel. And, when you boil it all the way down to the pot-liquor and read comments like the above-quoted comments, you can see what kind of vile garbage is perpetuating this drive to destroy the Jews. Where is it that such people find such thoughts? Surf the net,; you'll find the hate and vulgarity easy to locate. Hold your nose if you prefer truth thpugh as this crap will make the sensible man want to throw up.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thank you for supporting me Regulator

I dont know from where the whole HATE is comming to us.

We never started the war with the palestians the people that talking about israeli iinosent killers is ridiciolus!

we are trying to make peace with palestians but they answering with bommers and rokets.Im not belive in god or something like that and because of that it sound stupid for to start the war only for some religion places.

You people dont know the whole thing what is going on you are only thinking you know.The israeli army caught about 42 palestians that tryied to blow them self off last year!But we are trying to stay calm and make peace.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join