It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this safe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I was on google and I searched "demonic evps." I was looking for some creepy noises and to be scared. Now I'm wondering, if I listen to these, will there be spirits or demons coming to me? It sounds silly but it has me genuinely worried. I had heard that by listening to stuff like this, paranormal activity could start in your house. I really want to listen since I have a fascination with demons ( even though I'm not religious, go figure).

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well.. you are probably inviting them in by listening to it... just like you would if you were using a ouija board. Dont mess with something you'd rather not have around.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Blah.

I have obtained several EVP's myself and they all sound very friendly; In fact, one had quite a sense of humor. I have been involved with ghosts for a little while now, but I have not had any problems. There was this one time that an appliance mysteriously came on by itself, but it hadn't happened before or since. I simply asked, aloud, for this type of activity to stop. I do not consider listening to EVP's to be dangerous.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I've never heard of a EVT...of course I'll have to go do a search now. LOL
Honestly though - the energies are everywhere.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
With the conspiracies and the lot on religions, politics, economics, terrorism as to only add to the other slough of crap flying around, one thing's for sure: Nothing. Everything. Who knows? Everyone speculates of these fear-machines. Trust yourself inside.
If you believe in God, if you believe in peace and if you believe in the hopes for the world to see a new day: maybe that's why your talking about such things, you're bored senseless!

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ouija boards don't always use spirits to work. For some people it works by tapping your subconcious minds. But if you are still woried about demons, I know of a few amulets and basic magics that can help to protect you and they are quite easy to make and do. I would proceed with mild caution. Demons aren't the worst thing in the paranormal world to encounter.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you invited the Vampire in your house buddy!

My point is; Yes, if you don't want demons around, I wouldn't suggest listening to EVPs.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
How about listening to them through headphones? Not sure if that would help or not.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
I was on google and I searched "demonic evps." I was looking for some creepy noises and to be scared. Now I'm wondering, if I listen to these, will there be spirits or demons coming to me? It sounds silly but it has me genuinely worried. I had heard that by listening to stuff like this, paranormal activity could start in your house. I really want to listen since I have a fascination with demons ( even though I'm not religious, go figure).

What are EVP's?

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   

What are EVP's?

members.tripod.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Z,
EVPs are sounds of ghost or other entities captures on a recorder, like cassettes. You don't hear the ghost or entity when you are recording (sometimes you do though). When you play back the tape, you hear the ghost. Put the tape recorder on record, then ask a question when you think there is a ghost around, wait a few secs, ask another and so on. When you play back your recordings you might get the answers or other stuff.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
you mean even listening to these things can create ghostly activity?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Just been to that site and i just cant stop cringing.

Any "weird" noise they claimed to be ghostly was simply them moving the recorder about, brushing it against their coats and so on, even one time presing the forwqrd button while recording for a split second.

Secondly, why would these ghosts need to whisper? If they are answering teh questions, shouldnt they want to speak up?

I do believe in this stuff but i dont believe in this site.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Found this site on EVP...

What is EVP?

Not my kind of fun thou!

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by daniel191159
Ouija boards don't always use spirits to work. For some people it works by tapping your subconcious minds.

I believe it's just speeking with your own future memory. Subject to your own misunderstandings and mistakes. Your own madness and folly.

But if you are still woried about demons, I know of a few amulets and basic magics that can help to protect you and they are quite easy to make and do.

Don't put trust in amulets you don't understand the true meaning of. It is folly. Wearing a swaztika in Berlin 1942 would probably also give you protection..... Something to think about. These amulets are signs you are on the demon's side, nothing else. No sign or amulet willl help you in the day of need. Knowledge and trust will. The only thing these demons are after is to lead you astray and share their fait.

I would proceed with mild caution. Demons aren't the worst thing in the paranormal world to encounter.

Just hope you don't see God out there, you'll die instantly.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

join