It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Watch International (All Seeing Eye)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is so in your face it's ridiculous. I mean cmon, a Pyramid, All Seeing Eye in the middle, WORLD WATCH INTERNATIONAL?

I know they're only selling watches, but couldn't they have picked a different logo? I guess not. They really wanted to show us who's really in control. Whoever that is, fill in the blanks on who that may be.

It's very similiar to the all seeing eye on the back of the dollar bill. In fact...I think it's the same one!

Look!

I can't find an official website either. The only reason why I know about them is because my brother called me up from the Mall and saw their store.

What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It's a popular symbol, I implement it into things I design just for kicks and I bet there are plenty more out there that do, it provokes curiosity and draws attention due to the nature of it and the increasing awareness of it's symbolism and existance.
Many cultures around the world have independantly used eye symbols for millennia, so it obviously has some deep connection with people anyway before even thinking about modern day conspiracy theories.
And as logos/advertising in general is to gain attention.. well... I know very well that it works

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
It's a popular symbol, I implement it into things I design just for kicks and I bet there are plenty more out there that do, it provokes curiosity and draws attention due to the nature of it and the increasing awareness of it's symbolism and existance.
Many cultures around the world have independantly used eye symbols for millennia, so it obviously has some deep connection with people anyway before even thinking about modern day conspiracy theories.
And as logos/advertising in general is to gain attention.. well... I know very well that it works

Oh I understand its popularity. It's a very intriguing and mysterious symbol indeed. If I'm not mistaken the pyramid with the all seeing eye is saturated with magicial elements dating back to egyptian times. I don't believe there's more than one interpretation of this symbol. It's either for good use or for corruption. But I want to know the whys. As a way to pull in more customers sure, it can work...if you know what it means, but I think most people have no clue what the real history is behind pyramids and all seeing eyes. It looks interesting, but it makes me wonder what goes through the marketing minds behind it. What do they know about it? Think about the process of making a decision of choosing a symbol such as a pyramid with an all seeing eye.

For the good? I don't feel it is.

By the way, I'm curious. Why do you design it just for kicks?

[edit on 30-3-2006 by eudaimonia]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
there is a pro-globalist place called worldwatch institute who i get emails from.
though you might be interested as the name worldwatch caught my attention

Worldwatch

top topics

join