It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to the White Russians?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted by Icarus Rising: “First off, I agree with your assessment of Gorbachev. He deserved the NPP. For some reason, the PTB in the MIC felt it was important, apparently still think it is important, to keep us on a war footing, hence now the WOT, I mean the Long War, or whatever. o you think there is a threat out there they aren't telling us about, and they need the war footing and the invasions and the continued military investment in R&D to come up with new weapons systems to combat it? [Edited by Don W]

I don’t know. They kept the F117A a real secret for a very long time. It is hard to say what else is kept secret. Because they are bankrupting us and depriving our grand children of valuable resources, I think they would owe us at least a partial explanation if we are to continue this path.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Do you think eventual disclosure is part of their plan? I think at some point, due to the impending crisis you cite, there will have to be an adequate explanation for why they are doing this.

The awareness of the average individual is growing exponentially to the point where the charade just won't hold up anymore. Somebody is eventually going to break through to and articulate the incontrovertible truth and everyone is going to recognize it as such.

Or do you think that the waters have been muddied sufficiently, so to speak, that this has very little likelihood of ever happening? Will they be able to maintain the lie that is the status quo right up to Doomsday Eve?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
This is not a point of fact, it is your opinion, and you are entitled to it.

Yeah and I'm being iv'e been pretty damn rude so far. Sorry.

Wrong again. The bulk of these advances can be attributed to a very few, very intelligent, people.

You need more than a few thousands to actually construct the industry required unless their just going to leech from the planet while somehow maintaining secrecy. I guess it can be done but what do we have that suggest it was?

Agreed. Have you ever wondered why this is? The secret treaty of 1948 perhaps?

Yes and i have actively investigated some areas of that which i would like more people to focus on instead of trying to find lost 'civilizations'( I know that's not what your suggesting ) and such things.

I don't feel insulted. You gave me some advice, I rejected it completely, no problema, no dilemma.

Well that's rather mature of you ( and i mention it since it's so rare) but i don't really like my good advice being rejected either.

I reject this also, and consider you unqualified to even judge my dirty laundry. Your disagreement doesn't change my opinions.

However much i deserve that your still heading for a brick wall.

I think it has some validity, yes.

Well then were not on the same page or in fact busy with the same book....

We may need to clarify terminology here.

Zionism - a movemnent formerly for establishing, now for supporting, the Jewish national state of Israel.

If you don't think most Jews are Zionists, then I think you may be talking out your butt.

Most Jews are Zionist as much as Christians are Christians meaning not very much or at all. Jewish people do not mind a place in the sun ( pun intended) and will ride the back of the movement that can provide it.

I've been a fisherman all my life and have landed some whoppers in my time.
Now that you have successfully derailed my thread, why don't you just buzz off?

The fact that you imagine the 'battle' in this 'realm' is between Zionist and anti -Semites ( They do not like people of Arabic descent?) is very far from where the evidence led me. Why do you think 'Jewish people' ( whatever you mean by that)' are special enough to have this whole planet revolve around them anyways?

That is the kinda of crazy things one can be led to believe when one uses the OT as primary source material and i wish i could thin of a more respectful way of saying that. The fascination with everything 'Jewish' has to stop; their just people that happen to get average press or VERY bad press depending on the media source.

Stellar

(Mod edit: Fixed a quote overrun.)

[edit on 4/13/2006 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
StellarX,

Thanks for the balanced reply, and my apologies for my harsh remarks.

I very much agree with the Huxley quote in your sig. More so than the prospect of a Zionist/anti-Semite conflict (I get tripped up by my use of terminology, and how it is interpreted by others, too).

I don't think that Jews are bad, nor do I think the world revolves around them. The OT certainly does, though.

I try not to stereotype any one group of people at all. The allusions in this thread were more of an attempt to define competing interpretations of the causes of the Russian Revolution than anything else.

Good people come in alll shapes, colors, sizes, and ethnic backgrounds, as do bad people and those in between. There are probably more of those in between than anything else.

I see the brick wall coming, and I am doing my best to avoid it completely or at least survive the impact.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Back on Topic

o.p. by me
The secret treaty of 1948 perhaps?

o.p. by you
Yes and i have actively investigated some areas of that which i would like more people to focus on instead of trying to find lost 'civilizations'

The connection for me between the 'Lost Civilization' (ever read Lost Horizon, or see the movie?) of the White Russians and the Secret Treaty of 1948 is, I think, the society I postulate they created in the Arctic may have been a party to the treaty, if it exists (it is, after all, secret).

Admiral Byrd made trips to both Poles within 3 years of the end of WWII, a feat in and of itself. Rumor has it his expedition got its butt kicked by whatever they came up against in Antarctica, but his secret diary (if one is to believe all these secrets) claims he was welcomed by the people he somehow found his way to in the Arctic, with instruments malfunctioning, and in the grips of some sort of tractor beam.

Perhaps the good Admiral served as intermediary in the negotiations that lead to the Secret Treaty. He was, reportedly, very concerned about the prospect of another war, or further hostilities, breaking out. There is a quote attributed to him on his early return from Antarctica in 1947:

On his return to the US, Byrd reveals in an interview with a reporter that it was "necessary for the USA to take defensive actions against enemy air fighters which come from the polar regions" and that in case of a new war, the USA would be attacked by fighters that are able to fly from "one pole to the next with incredible speed".

Is it possible that the Nazis retreated to Antarctica at the end of WWII because that is where the entities contacted through the occult activities of the Thule Society had their terrestrial power base? Could it be that Hitler invaded Russia after signing a treaty with Stalin because he was trying to get at the White Russians? Was he driven to do this by the entities his regime contacted through their occult activities?

I recently noticed the UN logo is a view of the earth from a perspective above the North Pole. I find that interesting.

I am down with the Nordics! They are the good guys.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have no idea what this is all about, since I've never heard about the "White Russians" disappearing or going away any more than any others. As someone above said, those that survived the Civil War either fled abroad (France seems to have been popular among the richer ones) or settled back to live as best they could under the "Red Russian" rule.

I do think "White Russian" is correct usage here, rather than just "White forces", since it denotes a belief, political standpoint, religious view, etc opposed to the "Red" side. (It doesn't simply equate to Byelorussians.) There were White and Red Finns in their own civil war as well.

Anyhow, seems I need to do some reading to find out how the vanquished Russians are supposed to tie in with aliens, polar holes, Nazi remnants, anti-Semites, etc. (For the record, I've always disliked that last term, seeing as how Arabs are Semites, too.)

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ochre, welcome to the discussion.

For the record, I never said the White Russians were anti-Semetic (or more correctly, anti-Zionist). That whole angle only entered the thread as an aside, given groups like the IHR's take on the Russian Revolution. It was an attempt at qualifying the different perspectives on the historical record of the period. Very poorly done by me, I might add.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well, thank you kindly, Sir.

And I didn't mean to imply anything; I just did a swift "summarizing" of the thread's totality (or something).

Any more info/thoughts to share? Keep the discussion lively.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
No implication taken, only clarification offered.

Pretty much told my whole story on this one at this point, but I'd be glad to hear what your research of the topic tells you. There is very little out there I could find on this subject.

No need to call me sir, I am un-benighted.

Besides, anybody in the military, NCO and below, will tell you: Don't call me sir, sirs will get you killed.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Here's a tiny bit of info about some White Russians that disappeared twice. After their defeat in the Russian Civil War, some headed over to Finland and settled there, seeing as how the White Finns had been successful in their civil war. They became citizens, helped fight the Soviets in the Winter War and the following Continuation War, and then trouble struck once more. The Soviets demanded some of them extradited after the war, along with a number of Finns accused of war crimes, and these White-Russians-turned-Finns were shipped off to Lyubyanka and processed further to Siberia, etc. Gone once more, though now disappeared internally rather than abroad.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a lot of " white russsians " and indeed many other exiles who were no longer welcome , or felt unsafe in the newly formed soviet union - ended up in shanghia in the years 1922 to 1925 .

interwar history is not really my area but " the secret war in shanghai " by bernard wasserstein , covers [ in very shallow detail ] the influx of russian exiles to the international setlement , and thier role as folice and malitia . just to set the scene for what happeed next .

and although fiction - tom bradby`s " the master of rain " doesnt take too many liberties with historical facts and gives a quite accurate " feel " of the ruissian exile situation .

but as stated by others - most probally sneaked back to thier homes - or re settled in places whier ther alledged treasons agaist the bolshevics would not be uncovered , and simply carried on with thier lives , paying lip service to communism and lennin - and chanting the party mantras when people were in earshot

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Responding to the Inquiry about the White Russians I can say that as a reputed psychic I have checked the question & the answer that I can give to this mystery is:

They were not just only a minority of the aristocracy, but a whole fallen Civilization.

- With the aid of the Royal Navy after the revolution some very important members of the Russian Nobility escaped from Russia to Great Britain like: The Prince Dmitri Obolensky & his family, together with the Dowager Empress Marie Feodorovna & the Grand Duke Nicholas.

- But during the Russian civil war (1917-1920) about more than 2 millions refugees exit the country escaping from the regions harrassed by this conflict, there were important colonies of Whites in China, Germany and Turkey as well as many were immigrants to the new world countries like Argentine, Uruguay, Brazil, Columbia, Venezuela, Mexico, United States.

- The principal destination for the white & green russians leaders( it is interesting to recall that the white were in general the supporters of the return to the Monarchy but the greens were the ones that were fighting to stablish a modern democracy in Russia) was France. Alexander Kerensky, Ex premier of Nicolas II and President of the provisional goverment of Russia before the Bolshevik coup de etat lived exiled in Paris until 1940 when he decided to emigrate to USA.

- Many of the White Russians were prominent people in the countries in which they arrived, for instance Calouste Goulbenkian was one of the associate founders of Royal Dutch Company, British Petroleum Company and Shell Petroleum Company, he was the most important petroleum entrepreuner of his generation, known in the History as the 5% man.

- Other relevant cases are:

• Wassily Kandinsky & Mark Shagalov (Chagall), 2 icons of the modern Art.
  • The philosopher Ivan Ilyin, exiled in Berlin & Switzerland
  • The composer, pianist and conductor Sergei Rachmaninoff, the last great representative of Russian late Romanticism in classical music.
  • The Engineers Vladimir Olhovsky & Pavel Trofimoff, the discoverers of the oil resources of Mexico.
  • Mark Aldanov (Mark Alexandrovich Landau), Novelist and mathematician
  • The World Chess champion Alexander Alexandrovich Alekhine
  • The Movie director André Andrejew
  • The philosopher Nikolai Alexandrovich Berdyaev
  • The Hollywood Star Yul Brynner(Yuliy Borisovich Brynner ) very famous for his roles of Ramses in the Ten Commandments and the King of Siam.
  • The Theologian, Philosopher and Economist Sergei Nikolaevich Bulgakov
  • The Bioquimistrian Dmitri Sokoloff, professor of the Instituto Polititecnico Nacional in Mexico city and also of the University of Chicago.
  • Ivan A. Bunin that was the first Russian writer to win the Nobel Prize for Literature.
  • The Theologian and pioneer of ecumenism Georges V. Florovsky
  • George Ignatieff that became a Canadian diplomat and was the recipient of the 1984 Pearson Medal of Peace for his work in international service.
  • The Nobel Prize in Economics Wassily W. Leontief.
  • Elizaveta Yurievna Pilenko, nun and poetess, better known as Mother Maria.
  • The historian Dmitri V.Nabokov
  • The Chess master, entomologist, and novelist Vladimir V.Nabokov.
  • Prince Alexander S. "Obo" Obolensky that was a famous international rugby football player.
  • Colonel Oleg I. Pantyukhov, the founder of the russian scouting.
  • Olga Preobrajenska the best loved ballerina of the Russian Imperial Ballet.
  • Alexander N. Prokofiev de Seversky, a Russian-American aviation pioneer, inventor, and influential advocate of strategic air power.
  • Nicholas V. Riasanovsky, professor emeritus at the University of California, Berkeley and the author of numerous books on Russian History.
  • Mikhail I. Rostovtzeff,was one of the 20th century's foremost authorities on ancient Greek, Iranian, and Roman history.
  • Alexander Schmemann a prominent 20th century Orthodox Christian priest, teacher, and writer.
  • St John (Maximovitch) of Shanghai & San Francisco, was a noted Eastern Orthodox ascetic and hierarch of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia
  • The philosopher Lev I. Shestov
  • Igor I. Sikorsky, a Russian-American pioneer of aviation who designed and flew the world's first multi-engine fixed-wing aircraft.
  • Pitirim A. Sorokin,Russian-American sociologist, founder of the Department of Sociology at Harvard University.
  • Victor Starffin, the first professional pitcher in Japan to win three hundred games
  • Otto L. Struve, became an American astronomer.
  • Ariadna Vladimirovna Tyrkova-Williams, a liberal politician, journalist, writer and feminist.
  • Marie Illarionovna Vassiltchikov,a Russian princess who was involved in the July 20 Plot to kill Adolf Hitler.
  • Vladimir I. Yourkevitch, a naval engineer, developer of the modern design of ship hulls, designer of the famous ocean liner SS Normandie.
  • Vladimir Kozmich Zworykin, a Russian-American inventor, engineer, and pioneer of television technology.
  • Igor Markevitch ,a Ukrainian composer and conductor

- Other prominent exiled white Russians of that generation were the Musicians, Artists, Art promotors or ballet dancers of the famous Ballet Russes like: Sergei Diaghilev, Igor Stravinsky, Anna Pavlova, Tamara Karsavina,Mikhail Fokin, Anton Dolin, Sergei Lifar, Vaslav Nijinsky,George Balanchine, Alexandra Danilova, and Igor Yuskevitch.

Without the so important contribution of the Ballet Russes it is impossible to understand the begining of very famous west ballet companies as Montecarlo, Paris Opera, Royal ballet, American Ballet, New York Ballet.

The White Russians were like the last beams of a Modern Atlantis spreaded its light in the Art & Science to the world ,an unexpected gift that came from Russia with Love.

Let me suggest you to check my threads at Predictions & Prophecies related with Russia and its so important role in the future of the humanity:

Rasputin will reappear: the Mother Russia will be Saint Again/
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Fatima secrets Code: the promises of God disclosed by St. Mary for our century/
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 6/11/2008 by The angel of light]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join